Status: Work in progress

And I Will Give You Every Part of Me

Seduction leads to destruction

Maddie’s house was probably the most beautiful house I’ve ever seen in my whole entire life. Their porch was decorated with vines and was perfectly painted with floral patterns. The whole house was painted white and they had a fountain installed in their front lawn. Her home wasn’t at phoenix, it was Tempe. And sure stood out from all the houses that were built around it.

She took a deep breath when we got out of her car, and we headed inside. “Oh God…” she murmured, when we heard people laughing inside. It seemed like the party had already started without her—er, us.

“You ready?” I asked her. She nodded in reply before taking a deep breath again. “Let’s get this over with.”

Maddie held the door knob and twisted it open. We were greeted by her parents, whom are Mr and Mrs. Clive. They both looked rich, well because they are rich. Maddie greeted them back with a straight face, while I had to do so politely. Regardless of Maddie’s coldness towards them, they still managed to stay composed. They were completely the exact opposite of what Maddie had described them as.

We were escorted upstairs to the guest room where I will be staying at. It was a one person bedroom next to Maddie’s that her parents personally chose for me.

“Are you okay here alone?” Maddie asked when we entered the room.

“Yeah, of course. It’s not I’m get raped here or something, right?” I replied, laughing.

She looked at me mischievously and laughed before heading to her own room. I could hear faint sounds of people chattering from downstairs, accompanied by an old soundtrack. Maddie’s family was huge; they even have several relatives who were part French. Best explains why Maddie herself looked less American and more foreign. In the other room, I could hear the Arctic Monkeys blasting. They were Maddie’s favourite band, and mine too.

I decided to rest after a long tiring day. It already seemed like forever since I had taken a good nap, and this was the perfect timing. The sounds I could hear around the house started to fade, and my sight turned to black. The next thing I knew was, I’m already in a deep slumber.

But it didn’t last that long. My beautiful slumber was interrupted by a rude random guy barging in my bedroom. Well, it’s not really my bedroom but you get the point. He fell to the floor, leaving the door fully open. I couldn’t see his face but he reeks of alcohol and cigarette. I quickly got up to shoo him away but of course, he was already passed out.

“Jesus, what the hell happened to you?” I muttered, pulling him from the floor. He was still a bit interactive by then, since I quickly got him to lie down on the couch. He started murmuring curse words, a sign that he was wasted and too drunk.

I closed the door and went up to him, with hopes that he might wake up and I could get him to leave—my bedroom. “Hey, hey buddy. Wake up.” I tried shaking him, poking him, pinching his leg, pinching his face and even threatened him that I’d kill him if he doesn’t wake up. But no, luck wasn’t on my side today. He remained unconscious, unaware of the inconvenience he was giving me.

I got to take a good look at his face. Regardless of his facial hair, he was madly attractive. But I wasn’t interested in him. Hell, I’ve never had any interest in anyone that has penis in such a long time. But his face kind of moved me, just a bit. No, what am I even saying? Men are assholes. And I’m just way too tired. That’s right, I’m just tired.

He flinched a bit when I accidentally leaned near his crotch. Emphasizing on the “near”.

“Shit.” I murmured, before getting up and heading to my bed. It’s been such a long day and all I needed was a good night sleep. I figured the guy would leave immediately when he wakes up and realizes that he’s not in his bedroom.

I flopped down to the soft mattress, touching the bed sheet with tips of my fingers and immediately fell asleep. But that damn stranger keeps on interrupting my beauty sleep and I don’t get why he has to do it, or if he’s doing it on purpose or not. He headed to the bathroom noisily, and I heard a slushing sound. And then silence fell—for a while.

He came out without his shirt on, and still oblivious of what was happening around him. And without any caution, he fell on the bed—where I was at, still without his shirt on. Since I was ridiculously surprised by how clueless and drunk he was, I fell off the bed and hit the floor face first. By then, he immediately snapped back to reality and quickly got off of the bed too. “Who’s there?!” he exclaimed like a mad man. Damn, I was trying so hard to stop myself from laughing.

I slowly got up from the floor and faced him. “You’re in my room, genius.” I stated.

He remained silent for a while and ran his hand through his dishevelled hair. “Oh, so this isn’t my room huh.” I nodded at him. And he smiled at shyly, running his hand through his hair again. “Oh man, sorry uh—for bothering you. I thought this was Nate’s room.”

Nate? Who the hell is Nate?

He slowly walked towards the door, but ended up stumbling at the carpet and falling down. Of course, my initial reaction was running to him to check if he was alright. “Whoa, easy there big guy.” I said. Why the hell did I say that?

He chuckled, and a smile formed across his lips. “Sorry about that.”

And his eyes caught mine. He had a pair of those amazing Hazel orbs, and it seemed like it was shining—making him look a million times more attractive when he isn’t even trying. God Julia, stop it. “He’s probably gay” I thought to myself, “He mentioned a guy named Nate so he is probably gay and I guess that’s okay because gay men aren’t attracted to girls.”

We stared at each for the longest time. Until I decided to break eye contact because if I spent another second staring at him, my hormones might go crazy and I might go against my will in hating men. His eyes were still glued to me, I could feel it. “Uh, aren’t you supposed to be heading to Nate’s room?” I finally said.

He snapped out of it and smiled slyly. “Oh yeah, right. Thanks by the way, for you know—that. I better go.”

And with that, he walked out of my bedroom. I carried on to my twice interrupted slumber, but then I realized I was already wide awake and couldn’t sleep anymore. All I could think about was those hazel eyes.

“God, what the hell am I thinking? I must repel, repel from those beautiful Hazel eyes.” I muttered to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
3 more, okay let's do this. Let's read it all again because reading is fun, no just kidding. Hi everyone, I apologize again for this inconvenience. :(

xo