Status: Work in progress

And I Will Give You Every Part of Me

The night has come again, and still I am alone

Another day started with me being interrupted by loud noises and Maddie storming in inside my bedroom screaming “I’m having a bad hair day!” again and again. She rummaged through the mahogany cabinet that was placed at the corner of the bedroom. “What are you doing?” I asked, getting up from the bed.

“Looking for a hair-dryer, I’m having a bad hair day.” She replied. After a few minutes she finally found one. “This is for the dogs.” She stated.

“What? You have a hair dryer for your dogs?” I laughed.

She frowned at me and marched out to the door, with the dryer in hand. “It’s not mine, it’s my Mom’s!” and the she slammed the door shut. I laughed at her reaction and freshened myself up. This is going to be a long day; I could feel it in my bones.

The whole household was already wide awake at 7 in the morning. Who wakes up at 7 in the morning for no reason? That’s right, Maddie’s family. After I got out of the shower, Maddie and I headed downstairs for breakfast. Their dining hall looked classy, and was covered with fancy chairs and a long ass table. Mrs. Clive sat at the other edge of the table all alone and reading a newspaper, she invited me and Maddie to sit with and we did.

This was one of those moments that are just too awkward because no one’s speaking and the silence just makes everything more awkward. Maddie and I didn’t take our time in breakfast, and we quickly headed out to explore the town. I told her about what happened last but she just laughed at me, she said it was normal for things like that to happen inside their house.

“He was looking for Nate.” I told her. She said Oh Nate, he’s my older brother. “You have a younger brother?” I asked, she looked at me with a smirk and nodded. God, this woman is too secretive—or maybe I never really bothered asking her before.

The weather was perfect, kind of like the weather you see in movies. Where the clouds filled the sky and the sun hiding behind it, so then it wouldn’t be too hot and air’s cool. That’s how the weather was when we came out. We decided to walk, well I did. Maddie wanted to use her car but I insisted on using our feet, since we haven’t used it much in a while. We came across a group of guys; they were all wearing ragged clothes. And I noticed a familiar face in one of them. It was the guy who came up to us at the diner yesterday. He was with four other guys whom I didn’t kno—oh god.

“It’s him.” I whispered at Maddie.

“What? What are you talking about?” she whispered back.

I pointed at the guys secretly, making sure they don’t see me pointing at them. “That guy, the one wearing red plaids. He was the one who barged in my room last night.”

“Oh, that’s Kennedy!” she exclaimed, catching their attention.

They turned to the both of us, and Pat immediately ran towards Maddie to hug her. It was like a brother-sister or mother and son moment. Pat was too darn cute. He laughed, and apologized to Maddie for not noticing her.

“It’s okay, come on.” She laughed. Everyone followed Pat and gave Maddie big hugs too, including—Kennedy. And I was left standing awkwardly on the side.

I caught pat’s attention and he walked up to me, raising hand. “Hi, I’m Pat.” He said. I shook his hand and introduced myself. They all said hi to me, again including—Kennedy. Maddie got me acquainted with all of them; turns out they’re a band. Of course. And they are good friends with both Maddie and her brother. Why am I finding out all about this now?

“So are you coming tonight?” Kennedy asked.

Maddie frowned. “What’s with tonight?”

“We’ll be playing a couple of tracks, y’know just a small get together with everyone.” The other tall lanky bodied guy replied. He was the tallest of them all, and based on my quick observation, he’s probably the vocalist of the band.

“And we won’t take no for an answer so you have to go, you can take your friend with you.” Kennedy added, and then he smiled, the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. What, oh my god Julia, stop it.

I shrugged and Maddie laughed. “Alright fine, we’ll be there.”

The guys cheered and excused themselves because they had a band practice *slash* meeting to get to.

“Uh—Maddie.” I spoke.

She turned to me, her smile still not fading. “Yeah?”

“Hmm, I don’t feel like tagging along tonight. Is it okay if you go alone?”

“Oh, yeah sure.” She replied.

We carried on to exploring Tempe, well there wasn’t much to explore but I did have fun going around and meeting people that I’d never thought I’d meet. But we didn’t take long, Maddie’s laziness struck her again and we decided to head back home. We were greeted by old people when we reached their front door and a few more when we got inside. Maddie was beyond annoyed and I could see it in her face.

“I’ll go freshen up now.” She told me, before heading to her bedroom.

I was stuck alone all night in a house. But I guess this is better than having to spend the whole night in an awkward atmosphere with that Kennedy guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 more. By the way, tonight I'll be posting the 6th (or 7th?) Chapter! Yay, okay come back 15 subscribers D: Just kidding, but seriously I miss those whom are sparing time for my fan fiction. Thank you guys though.

xo