Drop Dead Gerard

The Gamers guide to eternal happiness



By this time the sky was pitch black and all that was illuminating the roads was the occasional flicker of a working street lamp.
It all happened so fast .
Mikey was unaware of what happened at first.
He felt the crash, this huge colishion into something unknown to him
It stopped his heart madeing his nerves on edge.
He hit the steering wheel so fast the color red serounded. His own blood.
He was conscious but deathly afraid and disoriented.
He was in shock for a moment and just sat there not knowing what he could possibly do next.
He got out of his cr, knowing what he had done but not admitting it to himelft. His heart sank to the fit of his stomache making it almost imposiblt to breath anymore.
A body lay at the side of the road with blood staining the stone floor.
This is a dream,i have to be dreaming, please i have to wake up...was the thought flooding every corner of his mind.
His hands wear shaking uncontrollably.
He went to take a look at who it was.
he fell to the floor his hands cradaling his head, covering his sobbing eyes and catchng his tears.
Through his fingers he gazed at Gerard's damaged body laying apon the ground.
He had killed him.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Gerard screamed as he jumped out of bed!
He then sighed as he realised he had another one of his nightmares. They were becoming more freaquent and easyer to remember...or was it harder to forget.
He lookes at his clock. 4:00am
"Like fuck i'm getting up now"
He sank back under the covers and fell back asleep.

----------------X---------------

“Die you zombie mother fucker from hell!” screamed Gerard as he sat on a pile of neglected clothes and garbage that filled his box sized room.He was this typical young guy with now stable job or life. It was impossible to see what color the carpet was but his bedroom walls wear a drab shade of blue. His eyes wear glued to his TV screen, one hand holding a PS2 controller, the other a beer. He was so mesmerized by the thrill of killing the living dead he did’t notice his younger brother Mikey enter the room.

Mikey sat next to Gerard
Well holy fuck Gerard you've actually managed to smell worse than a hobo
I mean frank said you'd never do it but i had faith in you man!
When Gerard continued to ignore Mikey he began to prod him in the arm.
“Aaargh quit it” moaned Gerard.
“Prod” said Mikey
“Quit it!”
“Prod...”
“I’m on the last level , my health is 15% and this bitch moments from death, NOW QUIT IT!” screamed Gerard.
“Prod!” continued Mikey.
“MIKEY!!”

‘GAME OVER! Your soul has been taken and your life is over!! Please press continue?’ displayed the message on Gerard’s TV screen.

Gerard slapped his forehead and sighed.
“WHAT MIKEY, what is so important that you had to risk my life and soul for?”
“You have a phone call”
Gerard had a look of pure sarcasm printed all over his face but Mikey just stood there looking smug.
“Fine if you don’t want the phone I’ll just tell Playboy to piss off”
“GIVE ME THAT PHONE!” yelled Gerard. “Hello?” he said as he picked up the receiver.

“Hello sir , My name is Bruce Dickers and its your lucky day!”
“Oh really….?” Gerard looked at his brother in confusion.
“Why yes it is because I am going to tell you the answer to eternal happiness, the secret is in the bible!, you see thats whats missing from your life right now Mr Way, Happiness is just a church away”Even thought this guy was on the phone Gerard could tell he was using a cheesy smile
“Look Mr Dickers (Mikey snorted at this) nothing would make me more happy than for me to get the fuck of this phone with you , get back to my video game and kill this vampire bitch that just wont die no matter how many times I shoot her in the ass and maybe JUST maybe I might be able to sleep tonight! Now does the bible have the answer to that!? Any cheats? Walkthroughs??” Gerard shouted at the unfortunate man who had interrupted his video game.
“Uh………you could try getting off the video game ?”
Gerard snorted, “Dude I’m not totally insane, goodbye Mr Dick face”
“….Its Dickers”
“Whatever”
And with that Gerard hung up the phone.

Mikey made a run for the door but Gerard grabbed him.
“You told me it was Playboy” said Gerard with slight disappointment
“Yeah …I lied!” Mikey giggled.
“No shizz….well thanks for interrupting the closest I’ve ever been to gaining my soul back!”
“Dude seriously GET A LIFE, you know there’s a big world out there beyond video games” said Mikey.

"MICHAEL JAMES WAY are you telling me you do not know the importance of completing this game and becoming not only a kick ass zombie hunter
but to save the world from devastation?!" Shrieked Gerard.
"Gerard shut up...see this is why you can't get a date”
Gerard snorted “Who need the hassle of a girlfriend when you have a perfectly good hand?”grinned Gerard.
A look of disgust came over Mikey's face.
"Just be a good little boy and go get me a milkshake...oh and make it
Banana"

“One.….far, FAR to much information!..and two, you need to get out more it smells like something’s died in here!, oh yeah and 3 you done even own any banana milkshake you ran out of food a few days ago” said Mikey.
“oh thats okay there's a milkshake bar down the street."
Mikey just stood there looking at him
" who let you into MY apartment in the first place?”
“You left the door open again Gee” sighed Mikey.
“….oh, anything stolen?”
“I honestly don’t think there’s much worth stealing here ”
"Mikey...Mikey...Mikey so wrapped up in life you've lost all track of the greater things in life"
"Such as?"
"Sitting here and watching tv"Smiled Gerard
Mikey shook his head

“Anyway” sighed Mikey, “you wanna come to the mall with me and Frank tomorrow?”
“And watch you two make out uh….I think I’ll pass”said Gerard still glued to the screen
“STOP IMPLYING I’M GAY!” yelled Mikey
“ill stop calling you gay when you stop being gay” laughed Gerard
“Are you coming or not?” asked Mikey slightly pissed off at his older brother
“Better check my schedule...”
“What schedule?”
“The schedule in my mind!….Hmm…nah, sorry Mikes looks like I’m fully booked tomorrow”
“Oh yeah, doing what?” asked Mikey
“Uh……this video game, eating pizza , wallowing in self pity, drinking beer, eating some more and sleeping”
“Wow…you’re right Gerard, that is one hell of a day you got planed there” said Mikey
“Glad you see things my way!” grinned Gerard
“Yeah, notice the sarcasm in my voice...?
“Yoooooou? SARCASTIC? NOOOOOOOOOOOO” Said Gerard sarcastically
“………no fucking comment”
“OKAY OKAY I’ll come to you’re little day trip” sighed Gerard

“Oh, and our friend is coming along with us”
“What’s his name?
“It’s a her actually”
“Ooooh Mikey’s got a girlfriend!” giggled Gerard.
“No I don’t, "
“oh yeah i forgot don’t swing that way, eh Mikey”
“AND I’M NOT GAY EITHER!”
“Whatever helps you sleep Mikey... but yeah I’ll go to the mall with you, Frank and your ‘friend that is a girl’”

“Thank you! Okay so we’ll meet you at the fountain at 11:00am…” said Mikey
“WAIT !! 11:00am? Jesus Mikey you know I don’t rise from my bat cave until at least 3:00pm!”
“WELL TOMORROW YOU DO!”
“Fine” sighed Gerard, “what’s this girl’s name anyway?”
“Her name is Lindsey, she’s VERY pretty and has long jet black hair…oh, and she loves video games” grinned Mikey.
“You sure you don’t like this girl….you seem a bit…uh…deluded?”
“I don’t have a thing for Lindsey ,But you will really like her, oh and make sure you wear something nice and do your hair”
“Do my hair? Dude wear are we going? I thought we wear hanging out by some shitty store and eating some shitty food?”
“GERARD DON’T YOU DARE INSULT MY LOVE FOR SUSHI!” yelled Mikey.
“Okay I’m sorry, I wont do it again.” laughed Gearard
“Just make sure you look good AND WOULD IT KILL YOU TO TAKE A SHOWER ONCE AND A WHILE!”
“Okay okay jeez” Gerard rolled his eyes.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey this is Hannah! :)
If you've read this please please please comment me,
thanks guys ^^
More updates soon.
Also this Fanfic was written by me and my best friend Seren - Bulletproof_Cupid