Drop Dead Gerard

Protect Me From What I Want

Mikey’s apartment -still a flashback- Frank's P.O.V

“Aaa!” i yelped hiding my face in Mikey’s arm.
“It’s not that bad Frankie” laughed Mikey, looking from me to the TV screen.

We were sitting on the couch in Mikey’s apartment, eating popcorn and watching ‘Saw 4’ on DVD. i didn’t usually get freaked out by horror movies, and I could tell Mikey was wondering why I kept grabbing his arm and burying my face in him every time something scary happened...maybe it wasent because i was scare dof the film

“All this gory shit reminds me of Gerard and his stupid zombie games” I said
“Yeah...I’m getting kinda worried about him…he just sits in his apartment all day and never sees anyone" said Mikey sadly.
“But that’s his choice Mikes, you cant force him to be more social” I said “I know … Its just he’s my brother and I don’t want him shut himself away again, like he used to in high school!”
“Yeah …I guess I know how you feel, Lyn-Z’s past relationship …uh lets just say it didn’t go so well … Now she never goes out and I don’t think her self esteem is to great…”I thought about about how that guy used to treat Lyn-Z and Mikey could tell it bothered me.
“So…Lyn-Z is single?” Asked Mikey
“Uh yeah,…why?” I wondered
“You thinking what I’m thinking”
“If it has anything to do with sushi , toasters or ping pong I’m not interested” I stated
“No ,well…I wouldn’t mind some sushi and some toast wouldn't’t go a miss but that’s not the point. The point is I have a cunning yet brilliant plan” Said Mikey touching his chin in a quizzical way and looking up the the sky.
“Oh I see wear you might be going with this”
“You do?” Mikey was stunned at the though of me actually getting a hint.
“Your going to put sushi on toast aren't you ”I asked him
“what th…Now that is not a bad idea…but for another day, My plan was that Lyn-Z is single…Gerard is single…ya see wear I’m getting to here? asked Mikey
“*le gasp* You don’t think we should set Lyn-Z and Gerard up together do you?” I Gasped Mikey Stared at me with his mono-brow expression
“*Shrug* What I do?“
“Never mind, But yes that was my plan”
“I dunno Mikey , Neither of them seem keen on the idea of being in a relationship and I don’t think Lyn-Z is over that dick she was dating a few weeks ago!” I said truthfully
"Come on it'll be fun, lets just not turn up wean we ask them to go to the mall with us, Then they HAVE to get to know each other"

I WANNA PLAY A GAME!!!!!!
Image
Came the sound of jigsaw from the TV screen

“AAAA!” Shrieked Mikey hiding his face in my shirt
“Wow , don’t think I've ever heard you shriek so laud or ever come to think of it!” I Giggled
“I wasn’t scared…I just…uh….don’t like the lights …they hurt my eyes ! And shut up that wasn’t a shriek!!”
“whatever helps you sleep at night dude! Oh and Mikey, I don’t have ear cataracts , that shriek was girlyer than me!”
“Not even a girl is as girly as you frank!”
“Ha maybe , but you love me for it, admit it”
“*gasp* Never!”
“I’ll tickle you until you admit you’re undying love for me” I Smirked
“*sigh*I love you”Mumbled Mikey” “There ya happy”
“What was that I’m afraid I Didn’t hear you” I love messing with Mikey’s brain!
“Oh you’re really pushing you’re luck you know that”
“SAY IT”
“ OKAY OKAY ,I LOVE YOU ”
Frank jumped on Mikey and tickled him anyway!
“HAHAHAHAHHHA STOP STOP HAHAHAAHAH NO FAIR HAHAHAHHAHAHA FRRRAAAANK HAHAHA” Screams Mikey as he struggled to get away from me!
Everything stopped and I crashed my lips onto Mikey’s without a second thought .I expected him to push me away, but he didn’t. It didn’t feel awkward ,…actually it felt ,right. It was probably because I had my eyes closed and I couldn't’t see Mikey’s face, When this was over I was going to die of embarrassment and never look him in the eye again. but right now I didn’t care .I ran my fingers through his Hair , deepened the kiss and pressed harder onto his lips, He kissed back with just as much passion and to my surprise didn’t stop. Then something clicked in my head “This is Mikey!”, I broke the kiss, got up and ran out the door confused about what just happened and no doubt leaving Mikey thinking the exact same thing .
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Love :)