Status: /STARTING\

The Angel From My Nightmare

I'm Hoping, I'm Asking To Stand By Your Side

(Jacks pov)

--

Waking up in a hospital bed wasn't as surprising as it should be. I knew I cut too deep once I tried to stop my bleeding but it kept dripping down my arms. I guess I passed out and now I'm in the hospital. How unusual.

My parents were no where to be found and I suspected that they didn't want to see my face at this moment. How could they even look at their son? All I ever did was run away from everything and I was so weak. I couldn't even control myself for them. I was such an embarrassment.

"Jack, you're awake." A women said.

My vision was blurry and I couldn't see anything but white. I tried rubbing my eyes.

A women in a white coat was looking down at me.

"Your parents are worried sick." she says, she has a clipboard in her hand and she's writing things down.

"You've been asleep for four days, and you lost a lot of blood." she tells me, I wanted to zone her out because I had a headache and I didn't want to listen to her speak. But then something caught my attention to her words.

"a boy came in and gave blood, I think his name is Alex, he said he goes to your school and heard what happened, you guys have the same type of blood and here you are, healthy again."

I didn't understand. Was she talking about Alex Gaskarth? Wait.. How did he even know I was in the hospital, I was beyond confused.

"He's outside, if you want to talk to him." she says, I nod my head quickly only because curiosity got the best of me. Why was he even here?

She smiles at me again and goes out the door and then Alex enters a few minutes later.

He has a bandaid on his arm and he has a smile on his face.

"Hey."

Silence. I was just waiting for him to explain his presence, and how he knew about my hospital stay. It's not that I don't appreciate his offer for my survival, because I honestly didn't want to commit suicide this time, it was a pure accident. I just wanted to feel the stinging in my arm, it pumped adrenaline in me.

"You're probably wondering how I found out and why I'm here.." he starts.

"You weren't in school for two days and so I came to your house, luckily your mom answered and she told me that you were in the hospital and she had a very scared expression on her face, she explained to me that you lost a lot of blood and I asked what your blood type is and realized we had the same one and so I came to the hospital and it's no big deal because I donate blood at school as well." he babbles. "and here I am, you finally woke up this is great."

He saved my life. I think in my head. I wasn't going to be those selfish assholes that get mad because this guy that you barely know helped you stay in life when you spend a lot of your day trying to think of ways out of it.

I just smile back at him and he seems to brighten up.

"I'm glad you're okay." he says.

And maybe I should stop pushing him away, maybe we both need each other more than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI GUYS. OKAY SO YESTERDAY I WENT TO SPRING FEVER AND IT WAS PERFECTION.

THERE WAS A MOMENT WHEN ALEX WENT OVER TO JACK AND KISSED HIS CHEEK AND I WENT CRAZY. AND THERE WAS ANOTHER MOMENT WHEN THEY BUMPED THEIR HIPS TOGETHER AND OTP IS PERFECT.