Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Uh Oh.

When I arrived at the hospital Rebekah was just waking up, Matt was sitting on the couch that they had in the room and smiled at me when I walked in.
I smiled back.
“How are you feeling?” I asked Bekah.
“Not so good.”
“I’m guessing you haven’t been taking your medicine.”
“I was… Then I forgot, and we’ve been drinking a lot and that can affect the medicine.”
“I know. Just be more careful next time.”
“I will.”
“Do you want anything to eat or drink? I was going to run to the cafeteria to get me a coke.”
“Bring me some water.”
“Matt do you want anything?”
“No. I’m fine.”
I walked to the cafeteria and got everything and headed back to the room.
My phone started ringing. It was Brian.
I smiled, although I really don’t know why. I had just kissed Zacky and I liked it and now I am happy that my boyfriends calling me. God I sound like a whore. I had to act like nothing happened between me a Zacky though.
“Hello.” I said.
“Hey babe, what’s up?”
“I’m at the hospital visiting Rebekah. Didn’t Matt tell you?”
“Yeah he told me what happened. Is she ok?”
“Yeah she’s fine. She’s done this before.”
“Oh. Ok. Well that’s good.”
“Yeah.”
“So, whenever you’re done there just swing by my house and we can grab some lunch.”
“Ok. Sounds good.
I gave Bekah the water and stay for a little while and talk to her. The doctors told her that she need to stay over night for observation, Matt said he was going to stay with her. I left and headed to Brian’s. When I got there I noticed that Johnny and Zacky were there too.
I walked in the house and Brian gave me a kiss.
“I hope you don’t mind. They kind of showed up and I invited them to lunch.” He said.
“That’s fine.”
“Are we car-pulling or what?” Zacky asked.
“Yeah that sounds good.”
“Ill drive Johnny said.”
“Shot-gun!” Zacky yelled.
Its going to be a really long day. I thought to my self.
“So how was Rebekah?” Zacky asked.
I tensed up. Brian didn’t even know I went to the hospital until he called, so he’s probably wondering how Zacky knew.
“She was fine.” I answered.
He realized the confused look on Brian’s face and then spoke again.
“Yeah I called Matt, and he said you had just stopped by. You must have been out of the room.”
“Yeah. He was talking to someone when I got back from the cafeteria with Bekah’s water. So that someone must have been you.”
He smiled realizing he fixed the situation.
“I’m glad she’s ok.”
“Yeah me too.”
After the long ass car ride to the café we finally arrived. Once we had ate we left and went back to Brian’s. I got a text from Zacky.
“I don’t think we can ignore this.” He said.
“Yeah me either.” I replied.
“We should talk about what happened.”
“Meet me at my house tonight.”
I grabbed a water out of the fridge and sat down on the couch by Brian.
Zacky’s phone buzzed meaning he had just got the text I sent him. Johnny grabbed his phone.
“Is that one of your groupies blowing up your phone.”
“No.” Zacky said.
He looked at the message and then looked at Zacky and then at me.
“Oh, Just from Matt. Boring.”
I smiled at Johnny as a thank you. He and Zacky walked outside while Zacky probably explained everything. I was confirmed by my assumption when Johnny looked over at me and nodded his head meaning that he would say anything.
Brian pulled me on to his lap and kissed me. I must have fell asleep because I woke up in the living room alone. I noticed that the guys were setting on the balcony outside. I smiled and walked outside to see what they were doing. They were just talking.
“Hey, babe? I’m just going to go on home.”
“Why don’t you just stay here tonight?”
“I don’t feel good and I want to take some medicine and go to sleep.”
“Do you want me to stay with you?”
“No. I’ll be fine on my own.”
“Ok. Love you.”
“Love you too. I’ll call you before I go to sleep.”
I left and went to my house. About an hour later Zacky knocked on the door.
I opened the door and smiled.
He came and sat on the couch with me.
“So. I’m guessing you felt what I felt, right?” I asked.
“Yeah. I felt something. I don’t know what you felt, but it sure wasn’t something I could ignore.”
“That’s exactly what I felt.”
We both laughed.
“So what are we going to do about this?”
“I have no idea.”
What am I going to do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter. Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I've been so busy with school work. Were taking finals and I'm just stressing out. Well hope you like this one. Comment please!!! Thanks :)