Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Waiting

Zacky’s POV

I don’t know why I couldn’t do anything. I didn’t expect her to be here, I don’t think I was ready to talk to her right now. I took a deep breath and walked over to where Matt was standing. Rebekah smiled at us and then she and Tiffany walked into the living room.
“Just breathe. Maybe this is a good thing.” Matt said to me.
I took another deep breath and followed him into the living room. Rebekah stood up and motioned for Matt to come upstairs with her. I guess so Tiffany and I could talk.
I sat down on the couch near Tiff.
“So, Rebekah told me you wanted to talk to me.” She said.
“Yeah.”
“What do you want to talk to me about?”
“I want to know why you and Brian stayed with each other. I want to know that you didn’t feel something when we kissed and when we had sex. I know I felt something, and I can’t stop thinking about it. I have never felt that way before.”
“Well Brian and I stayed with each other because we both made mistakes, so we got over our mistakes to stay with each other.”
“Do you still love him?”
She didn’t reply. She took a deep breath and then replied.
“No, but I feel like I can’t leave him. I have a connection with him.”
“Do you want to be with me? I know I want to be with you.”
“I really don’t know what I want. I feel something for you, yes. I just don’t know if I want to leave Brian to be with you.”
“I see.”
“I just need sometime to think.”
We set in silence for awhile and she stood up.
“I’m going to go. Brian was asleep when I left and I told him I was going shopping with Bekah.”
“So now you’re lying to him?”
“Well if he knew I was talking to you he probably wouldn’t like it that much.”
“Well I don’t think he would like this either.”
I walked over to her and kissed her.
She pulled away.
“Zach…. We can’t.”
“I know. I just had to do it one more time, and I know you need sometime to think. So go be with Brian or whatever.”
She turned around to walk away and then turned back around and kissed me. She kissed me this time. I was shocked at first but then I didn’t care. She was kissing me. She pulled away and smiled.
“I’ll call you tonight and we can work something out.” She said.
I smiled.
“Okay.”
She left. Matt came downstairs and walked over to me.
“So how did it go?” He asked.
“Well it went a hell of a lot better then I expected.”

A few hours had past and I was still waiting for a phone call from Tiffany.
“Man just go home. She will call when she can.” Matt said.
“Ok. I guess I’ll leave. I know you guys want some alone time.”
He laughed.
“Don’t beat yourself up if she doesn’t call.”
“Yeah, I know. Thanks for supporting me in this man.”
“No problem.”

When I got to my house I went and took a shower and sat down on the couch. My phone buzzed it was a text from Tiffany.
“Hey sorry I haven’t called. Brian hasn’t left my side. I wanted to go come over to your house so we could talk but I don’t think that’s going to happen tonight. Rain check?”
“Oh. Well yeah I guess that will be ok.”
“Ok. So I’ll try to call you tomorrow or something.”
“Ok.”
I hung up and sighed.
I love Brian because he’s like a brother to me, but if he is doing this just to piss me off then he needs to realize that I am going to do everything I can to make her mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its a little short. I wanted to give you guys an update though. So what do you think Zacky's going to do? Comment please! Thanks :)