Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

What Do We Do?

Zacky's POV

A few weeks had past, still without a phone call from Tiffany. I was starting to give up. Actually I think I gave up about the first week. I was sitting on my couch eating cold pizza left over from the night before and watching some show on TV. Matt kept calling to see if I wanted to do something, but I just kept blowing him off. I didn’t want to be around anyone right now. I really thought Tiffany was going to call me but I guess I was wrong.
I got up from the couch to clean up the mess I had made. I went to sit back down on the couch when I heard someone knocking on the door. I went to go answer it. I opened up the door and saw Tiffany. She was soaked. It had been raining and apparently she didn’t have an umbrella.
“Well are you just going to stand there or are you going to let me in?” She said.
“Oh. Sorry. Come in.”
“Thanks.” She said as she walked in the house.
I walked into my laundry room and got her one of my shirts and a pair of shorts.
“Here get out of those wet clothes so you don’t get sick.” I said handing her the clothes.
She took the clothes and headed toward the bathroom.
She came back out changed; she put her clothes in my dryer and then sat down on the couch.
I sat down next to her.
“I am really sorry I haven’t been able to call. It’s just that Brian has been stuck up my ass. I am surprised he didn’t follow me here.”
“Yeah he can get like that sometimes. Believe me I know. I’ve known him almost my whole life. At least you finally got out of the house.”
“Yeah, so now we can talk.”
I smiled.
“Yeah.”
“So how have you been these past few days?”
“Are you seriously going to ask me how I’ve been?” I asked laughing.
She laughed as well.
“I guess not. I just don’t know where to being. I mean, I felt something between us that wasn’t like anything I have ever felt before and it just seems like it’s what I’ve been missing and I don’t know what to do about it.”
“Yeah I know what you mean.”
“I am afraid that if I stay with Brian that I will never know what the missing piece is, but if I leave Brian I don’t think I’ll find out that way either.”
“Why do you say that?”
“He just seems so attached to me and if I leave him to be with you, I will still always be around him. And he will never give up to get me back.”
I just nodded.
“I really just don’t want to give up on what we have that easily.”
“Me neither, but there’s nothing else we can do.”
“What if there is?” I asked.
“What do you mean?”
“What if we have a secret relationship? Just to explore our feelings for each other, and we can see where it goes from there.”
She thought about it for a minute and the spoke again.
“That is actually a really good idea. That way I could stay with Brian so he would be happy and I could be with you so we can try to figure things out.”
I smiled.
“Yeah, exactly like that.”
She smiled too.
“So what do we do now?” She asked.
“Well I guess you go home and act like nothing happened and then tonight or whenever come over.”
“Well tonight Matt’s having a party. Didn’t he tell you?”
“Oh yeah I forgot.”
He did tell me but I told him I didn’t want to come because Tiff and Brian were going to be there. He’s probably going to be shocked if I show up.
“Are you coming to the party?”
“Uh, yeah sure.”
“Great. So I guess I’ll see you tonight then.”
“Yeah, I’ll see you tonight.”
She smiled.
“I’ll where something sexy just for you.” She said standing up while giving me a quick kiss.”
She went to the laundry room and got her clothes out of the dryer and then went and changed. After she was changed she came out of the bathroom and grabbed her purse and went to the front door. She stopped and turned around.
“See you tonight.” She said smiling and then she left.
Oh how I couldn’t wait for Matt’s party tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this one. I like it a lot. I might post another chapter tonight. Comment please. Thanks :)