Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Morning

Zacky’s POV

A couple days had past since the party and I had seen Tiffany some. Johnny hadn't said anything about what I told him at the party which I was glad he hadn't. Today we were heading to the studio to start working on a new album. It was going to be really hard without Jimmy, but we have to do it for the fans. At least I will get to see Tiffany even if Brian’s going to be there.
I got me some coffee and then headed to the studio. When I got there no one was there besides Johnny.
“Hey man.” He said.
“Hey. So are we early or is everyone else late?”
He laughed.
“Everyone else is late.”
“Well at least I have coffee.”
“So do you have the key?”
“No Matt does.”
“Well that is shitty.”
I laughed and leaned against my car.

Tiffany’s POV

We were already late getting to the studio and I was really fed up with Brian. He was pissing me off and I really didn’t want to fight. He really didn’t want to be around Zach. I kept telling him that he just needs to get over it because they have known each other practically their whole life. He said he would see how it went today.
At least Rebekah will be there to keep sane if Brian throws another fit.
We finally made it to the studio and only Johnny and Zacky were there.
We parked and I got up out of the car.
“Just you guys huh?”
“Yeah we’ve been calling Matt but no answer.” Johnny said.
“He has the key.” Brian said walking over to me.
“Yep.” Johnny and Zacky said in unison.
“So I guess we just hang out here until he gets here.”

Brian POV

So I know I was still kind of pissed off at Zacky but I promised Tiffany I would give him today. I walked over to him.
“Can we talk?”
“Uh. I guess.” He replied.
“Let’s walk over here.”
“Look man I don’t want to fight right now.”
“I don’t want to fight. I just want to apologize for acting like a dick about this whole thing. You both made the mistake and I forgave Tiffany so I think I need to forgive you too.”
“I am sorry too Brian. I just. I don’t know.”
“I know and we can’t let something like this come between us. We’ve know each other for how many years now?”
“Yeah I know.”
We walked back and by that time Matt and Rebekah had arrived.
“Well it’s about damn time.” Johnny said.
I laughed.
“Sorry we uh….got held up.”
“Oh so you mean you guys are late because you had sex this morning.”
Rebekah blushed.
“Yeah.” Matt said.
“Well you have the key so let us in.” Zacky said.
He opened the door and we all headed in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't posted in like forever. This chapter is kinda a filler. What did you think about Brian apologizing? Anyways hope you like it. Comment please! Thanks to the few that have commented it means a lot!