Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

The Party

Tiffany’s POV

A few hours had past since I had left Zacky’s and I was getting excited for the party tonight. Brian didn’t ask me any questions when I came in earlier, which I was quite surprised by. Usually he would interrogate me and wonder if I was with someone else. I couldn’t believe the way he had been acting lately. He was really getting on my nerves. I decided I was going to get ready for the party so I grabbed my cutest bikini and my sexist dress and put them on. The dress was probably too dressy/sexy for Matt’s party but I didn’t care. Brian came in and asked me why I was wearing the dress and I told him I was wearing it because I hadn’t worn it in a long time. He just nodded and then he went to go get ready. After he was ready we left and headed towards Matt’s house.

Zacky’s POV

I was excited to see her again. I couldn’t wait until the party. I got ready and then headed out the door and went to Matt’s house. When I got there not many people were here yet. I was wondering when Tiffany and Brian were going to show up. I had a few beers and talked to Johnny and Matt. I got in the pool just because it was hot outside and it really looked like it could cool me off. I was coming up for air when I looked out in front of me and I saw Tiffany and Brian sit down at the table on the porch. Tiffany saw me and smiled. I smiled back of course. I got out of the pool and grabbed a towel.

“Hey guys how about we head to the beach and sit around and drink some beer and tell some stories?” Matt asked to everyone.
We all decided it was a good idea. So we got up and walk to the beach.
“It’s good to see you again.” Tiffany said to me as we were walking.
I looked over at her. She had taken off her dress so she was in her bikini now. Man she was gorgeous.
“It’s good to see you again too.” I smiled and said.
She smiled back.
Once we got to the beach some people went into the water and some just sat down in the sand. I was one of the people that sat down in the sand.
After a few minutes Matt hollered at everybody and told them to come sit around each other so we could tell stories.
We all sat in a circle with our beer and started telling stories.
“So remember the time when Tiffany and I went to your guys’ concert? That’s basically how we all met.” Rebekah said.
“Yeah and I am very glad you guys came to that concert. I am happy to have you all in my life, and I’m sure the other guys feel the same way.” Matt said.
“Yeah, very happy.” Brian said while pulling Tiffany closer to him.
“Yeah.” Johnny said.
“Yeah.” I finally said.
“So who else wants to tell a story?’ Matt asked.
No one said anything we just all sat there looking at him.
“Okay then how about we get in the water?”
He stood up and grabbed Rebekah and started running with her toward the water. I smiled. I wish I had that. I wish I could act like that with Tiffany, but I can’t because she is still with Brian. Johnny was waving his hands in front of my face and I finally snapped out of my thoughts.
“You okay man?” He asked.
“Uh… Yeah. Just thinking.”
“You want another beer?’
“I would love one.”
He handed me one and I opened it and took a drink.
Everyone else had gone to the water so it was just Johnny and I sitting here.
“Can I ask you a question?” I asked.
“Shoot.”
“Have you ever been in love?”
“No. I can’t say that I have. Why?”
“Because I think I’m in love.”
“With who?”
“Tiffany.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe he's in love with her. What do you think? Let me know! Leave comments!!!
Thanks
MoMo_92
xMShadowSwag
For commenting on the last chapter. It really means a lot!
Tiffany's outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48497396