Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Finding out

Today is the day I get to find out who the father(s) of my babies is going to be. I can’t wait to find out. The guys are anxious as well. They just got here to pick me up so we can head to the hospital.
Once we got to the hospital and I got checked in they took me to a room and the doctor came in with two huge needles. When he saw my expression he reassured me.
“It’s okay. They look huge, I know. They are huge, but this wont hurt at all.”
I smiled and made Zacky and Brian hold my hands.
About five minutes later the doctor left to go put the DNA from the placentas in to the processing room.
They had collected DNA from both Zacky and Brian the day before, so that was already taken care of.
A nurse came in and told us that it would be about 10 to 15 minutes before we could find out anything.
We thanked her and we waited patiently, but we were all very nervous to find out the results.
We waited and waited for what seemed like hours but I looked at the clock and it had only been 10 minutes. We heard a knock on the door and the doctor came in with papers in his hands.
I smiled.
“So what are the results?” We asked.
“Do you want to read them or do you want me to tell you?”
The guys looked at me, telling me to make the decision.
I decided to have the doctor just to tell us.
He smiled and set down on his stool.
I was getting even more anxious. I wish he would just tell us already!
“Well congratulations to both Brian and Zacky! You are going to be fathers!”
They couldn’t keep the grins off their faces. Their eyes lit up like it was Christmas day. They were so happy to hear that.
“Brian you are the father of the first placenta, and Zacky you are the father of the second.”
“Thank you so much doctor.” They said.
I thanked the doctor as well and then he left.
Brian and Zacky looked at each other and smiled.
“We’re going to be fathers!” Brian said.
“I know man!” Zacky said.
I just laughed and they got up and walked over to me.
“I love you guys!”
“We love you too!” They said in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO SORRY it has taken me so long to update! And I am so sorry that this chapter is so short. Please forgive me! I promise the next chapter will be bigger and better! Thanks to all that left comments on the last chapter. I love you guys!