Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Boys, Girls, or Both?

One month later

“Guys wake the fuck up!” I said pounding on Brian’s door.

Zacky had been staying there for a while, which was good because I had a lot of doctors appointments and it was easier being sort of in one stop since my house wasn’t that far from Brian’s.

I pounded on the door again. I was getting really irritated. Today is the day that we get to find out the sex of the babies and the two stubborn fathers decided that they wanted to get drunk last night. Now they won’t answer their phones or the door.

I knocked one more time, and finally Zacky opened the door. I smiled.

“Thank you. I’ve been knocking for the past 20 mins. I must have left my key at home because it wasn’t in my purse and I couldn’t find the spare one anywhere out here.”

I walked in and looked around for Brian.

“Is he really still in bed?”

Zach shrugged and I went upstairs.

I entered Brian’s room and I heard him snoring.

I grabbed a pillow and hit him in the head.

He groaned.

“Get up. We have to be at the hospital in an hour!”

He sat up and rubbed his eyes. Zacky came in with some water and a couple of asprin.

I went back downstairs and waited for the guys to get ready.

Once they were both showered and dressed we headed out. We all took my car; Brian drove because we were almost late. When we got to the hospital and I got checked in we had to wait about 10mins. That’s actually the shortest I’ve had to wait in this hospital.

The nurse led us to my room and checked all my vitals and everything else she needed to do and then left us to wait for the doctor.

He came in shortly after and got me prepped for the ultrasound.

Once everything was ready he pressed down on my stomach and you could see the two babies.

“Well Tiffany, it looks like baby number one is a girl. Which if I remember correctly is Brian’s baby?” I smiled and nodded. “…and baby number 2 is a girl also.”

Brian and Zach were both smiling and whispering to each other while the doctor talked to me.

He explained that I would have to have a C-Section, because of my situation. He also talked to Brian and Zacky about some things.

“Congratulations to all of you!” He said.

He handed us the pictures from the ultrasound and then left.

After we left the hospital we decided to celebrate. We went to the restaurant near the beach and ordered food.

I took Brian and Zacky back to Brian’s. Brian said that he wanted to go to my house to talk so we went back to my place. Zacky said that he needed to take care of some things and that he would get a hold of us later.

When we got to my house I plopped down on the couch and put my legs over top of Brian’s.

“So what did you need to talk to me about?” I asked.

“Oh… Nothing really, I just haven’t been able to spend much time alone with you lately.”

“I know. Everything’s just been crazy these past couple of weeks.”

“Yeah.”

He started to rub my feet. He knew I loved that.

“I miss you.” He said.

“I miss you too.”

“I miss us.”

I didn’t say anything back. I missed ‘us’ too, but now Zach is in the picture and he is always going to be in the picture. I just don’t know what to do about all of this.

He stopped rubbing my feet and pulled me close to me.

“Do you miss what we had?” He asked.

“Yes.” That’s all I could say. I was starting to tear up.

It’s true. I miss every single second of what we had. I loved him. Before I could think anymore he pulled me into a kiss.

I was shocked at first, but then I responded back to the kiss. He laid my down on my back and hovered over top of me. I didn’t stop him. I missed this too much. And my hormones were raging.

I heard the door close and I pulled away. Brian got up and I stood up and saw Zacky standing in the kitchen.

“Does anybody know how to knock in this god-forsaken town?” I asked

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know he would still be here. And what the hell was just going on between you two?”

“Don’t give her attitude. She didn’t do anything wrong.” Brian said.

“Whatever. I’m going to go upstairs.”

“You need to start putting the cribs.”

“Fine.”

He stomps upstairs and Brain leads me back over to the couch.

“No, Brian. Go help Zach put the cribs up.”

“No. I’m not going to help him. He gave you attitude. He can put them up by himself.”

“Ugh. I’ll go help him then.”

I walked up the stairs and into the nursery.

Zach looked at me and I smiled.

He smiled back.

“Sorry about all of that.”

“No it’s fine.”

Brian sits downstairs all alone.

“It’s always going to be like this, because he’s always going to be in the picture. What did I get myself into?” He thinks to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am EXTREMELY sorry that I have updated in FOREVER!!! I will be updating more frequently I promise!!
A HUGE thanks to
xShadowsSwag
for giving me the idea to to write the chapter. She suggested all of the details.
And thanks to all that have commented.
Please don't give up on the story!! There are plenty more amazing things that will be happening!