Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Just Great.

I was getting ready to tell him what I had decided when the door bell rang. I got up to see who it was. When I opened the door I saw Matt and Brian.
They smiled.
"Sorry. I tried to stay away this time but Matt saw me and made me come back over." Brian said.
I looked up at Matt and he smiled again.
"Its ok. Um.. Bekah is in the shower, but come on in. You can wait in her room if you want."
"What about me?" Brian asked smiling.
"Wait in my room. I need to talk to Stephen about something. I'll just be a minute."
They came in the house and headed towards the rooms. I turned around to Stephen and he wrapped his arms around me.
"What was that about?" He asked.
"Uh. Just a couple of Bekah's friends."
"Oh. That's cool."
I was actually kind of happy that he didn't like Avenged Sevenfold, because if he did he would've known who they were.
"Why don't you just take off and we can meet for lunch or something. I still need to tell you something." I said.
"Ok. Tell Bekah I said bye."
He leaned into kiss me and I opened the door.
"See you at lunch."
I knocked on the bathroom door and told Rebekah that Matt was here.
She came out of the bathroom smiling.
"He's waiting in your room and guess who he brought with him?" I told her.
"How did that go?"
"Well he's in my room right now. I told Stephen to go home and that I would meet him for lunch."
She nodded.
"Good idea."
I walked into my room and found Brian sprawled out on my bed. He looked at me and smiled.
"Well you look comfortable." I said.
"Just trying to make myself at home."
I laughed.
I walked over to the bed and sat down. He grabbed me and pulled me over to him. He kissed me. Bekah yelled that she and Matt were leaving at would be back later.
"So we have the house to ourselves. What do you want to do?" Brian said.
"Hmm.. How about you show me what I missed out on last night."
He smiled.
"No problem"
I didn't feel guilty one bit about cheating on Stephen for the second time, but being with Brian just felt so right. I definitely had to end it with Stephen today. Hopefully he wouldn't take it the wrong way.
I walked up to the cafe that I was meeting Stephen at, I took a deep breath and walked in. I saw him sitting at a table already so I went and sat down with him.
He smiled.
"Hey babe." He said.
"Hey."
"I ordered you a water. Is that ok?"
"Yeah, that's fine. Um we need to talk."
I just wanted to get straight to the point. I didn't feel like having small talk with him.
"Ok. Whats up?"
"Well. There's really no other way to put this so... I met someone else."
"Hold on. What?"
"I met someone else."
"Yeah I know I heard you, but I thought things were going good between us."
"They were. I just met someone else, and I would rather be with them now."
"Its not one of Bekah's friends is it? One of those guys that showed up today? Is that why you rushed me out of the house?"
"Just calm down."
"It is isn't it? I cant believe this. You are dumping me for one of those trashy wanna be rock stars."
If he only knew. I thought.
"Well you can think whatever you want to. But you don't know anything about them."
He didn't say anything.
"Can you just please get over this and move on?"
"No I cant. This is not over Tiffany."
He got up and walked out of cafe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one! Hope you guys like it. Comment please!! Thanks :)