Status: Active :)

What Is Going on Here?

Dinner

I went back to my house and called Rebekah. She was still out with Matt.
"Hey."
"Hey. How did it go?"
"Well. Not so good. He yelled and then said 'its not over' so I don't know whats going on."
"Maybe I can talk to him for you and see how it goes then. You might have just shocked him. He'll come through eventually."
"You really think so?"
"He should at least. If he doesn't then hes pathetic."
I laughed.
"Ok. Well I'll get off here so you can go back to Matt."
"Okie dokie. Love you."
"Love you too."
I sat down on the couch and started to watch a movie. I got a text from Brian.
"Hey sexy. Do you want to have dinner tonight?"
"Sure." I replied.
I needed to get my mind off the whole fight with Stephen anyways.
"My place at 7."
I smiled. I had plenty of time to get ready so I finished my movie and then started on my hair. I wanted to curl it. It didn't turn out so good, so I put it up in a cute bun. I fixed my make up and put on the new red blouse that I had been dying to wear and some cute shorts with a pair of my favorite sandals.
By the time I was done getting ready it was time to go to Brian's for dinner. When I got to his house I was kind of nervous. I knocked on his door. He opened it and smiled.
"You look beautiful." He said.
"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself."
He laughed.
"I try."
He kissed me and led me into his kitchen.
"Can you cook or are we going to have to end up going out to eat?"
"Very funny. Yes I can cook... Somewhat."
I laughed.
"Just try it."
I sat down at the table. He had make Chicken Parmesan and he had wine.
It was actually a good dinner.
"I'm impressed. I didn't think a man like you could cook so good."
"People think we are just all looks, but we can actually do some things when we try."
After dinner we decided to watch a movie. He picked out some action movie. So romantic right? No. It was so stupid. I fell asleep watching it and he woke me up by putting me in his bed.
"I should go home." I said.
"It's ok. You can stay here tonight."
"Are you sure. I don't want to intrude or anything."
He laughed.
"It's fine. Here's some clothes you can sleep in."
He threw me some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I got back in bed and gave him a kiss and we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys new chapter! Hope you guys like it. This chapter is short and a little boring. I promise the story will get better. Please comment!!! Thanks :)
Tiffany's outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/tiffanys_outfit/set?id=47431997