Status: For any Boondock Saints/The Walking Dead fans! Please read/Subsribe/comment :)

Tough Luck

Tough Luck

My name is October Reed, I'm 5'5 with dark brown/Blondish hair and Grey eyes. My birthday is on December 14,1987 So that makes me 25. I'm born and raised in New York, I moved out of my parents house when I turned 18, I went to college at the art institute they had here in New York. I graduated last year with a degree in art. I've had my artwork which mostly is "Dark Art" sent to LA at their art gallery. I love the emotions in my art when I think of something Creative to draw/paint/ect. I also do photography and modeling on my spare time. Right now I'm sitting in the living room of my 2 bedroom neighborhood house watching The Movie "10 Inch Hero." which is an adorable movie that features Sean Patrick Flanery and the Jensen guy from Supernatural. I always watch this movie when I'm feeling sad. As I was watching I heard what sounded like a moving truck out in the front, I got up fixing my jean shorts and tanktop, Walking over to the table where i keep my keys/Iphone/Cigarettes. I got my black Dr.martens on and snatched my cigarette's and iphone off the table.

I opened my door, walking outside shutting the door. I looked around, right next to my house there was the moving truck. I watched as the moving guys unloaded the things out of the truck and into the house next to me. I turned away sitting down on the stairs, I lit one cigarette as I put one in my mouth. I got my iphone out and checked for any text messages and I had 1 from a very important person. I had 1 from Sean Patrick Flanery, which surprised me since we haven't talked since he got my number last year from when he went to one of my Art Shows. I saw him looking at my art work and he looked around looking for me, once he saw me He walked up to me and gave me a hug. After that we would hang out, sometimes go to the gym together when he would come to New York. Since He lives all the way in Texas we haven't talked to each other in forever, sure we sometimes talk on Twitter, It's just not the same. I miss my best friend. I snapped out of my daze as I heard talking near me. I looked up and was shocked at what I've seen, there stood by the house next to me was Norman fucking Reedus from The Boondock Saint's 1&2 and The Walking Dead and other movies. Next to him stood his Son Mingus, and His girlfriend who is extremely stick skinny, not attractive at all.

His girlfriend caught me looking at Him, which in return she gave me a dirty look. I rolled my eyes, My phone rang in my hand I looked at who's calling and It was Sean. So i answered it right away.

"Hi baby!" I said squealing as I answered it, I threw my cigarette on the floor stomping on it.

"Hey babe!"

"So what's up Where are you now?" I asked as I was glancing to my left, I caught Norman looking at me, giving me a smirk. I winked at him,he walked away chuckling,

"Well it's a surprise, and I think you're going to be really happy once You see what you're in for."

I heard his voice which sounded like he was near me. I looked up and almost dropped my phone, There stood with his arms opened wide for me to jump into was Sean Patrick Flanery. I squealed making it sound like I was in danger. I jumped into his arms hugging him wrapping my legs around his waist. He caught me by suprised as his lips pressed against mine, I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away as his blue eyes stared into my grey ones, They sparkled with happiness. I giggled as he set me down on my feet.

"Told ya you'd be surprised." Sean said in his Irish accent, since I've told him that I loved his Irish accent in The Boondock Saints.

"Stop it you're going to make me melt." I said slapping his arm.

"Well, that's supposed to happen M'lady." Sean said again in his Irish accent.

"Sean seriously if you do not stop I.AM.GOING.TO.JUMP.YOU." I said groaning as He pulled me close to him, He wrapped his arms around me kissing the top of my head.

"No seriously though, I've missed you babe." Sean said making me look up into his blue eyes.

"I've missed you too Sean." I said as He leaned in kissing me on the lips. which was making my stomach do crazy back flips.

We pulled away, and smiled at each other.

"I hope I'm not moving too fast with our relationship." Sean said as we walked up to my door, I opened it and we walked in, Closing it as we got in.

"No the problem is how slow you're moving, I've wanted to kiss you for so long." I said giggling.

"Well you should of told me, I would of asked you to be my girlfriend." Sean said smirking at my expression.

"WHAT!" I said as my eyes widened. He was going to ask me to be his girlfriend?!

"Yeah I was going to ask you, last year." Sean said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Aww, could of told me." I said frowning as we were in my kitchen.

"Sorry babe, I've been busy with work." Sean said sitting down on the chair.

"It's alright I know, how busy work has been." I said looking in the fridge.

"Yep, oh and did you see Norman ?" Sean asked laughing.

"Yes, I saw him. He just moved in next to me. You have to introduce me to him since you haven't, You've been keeping me a secret you bad boy." I said as I got my AriZona ice tea out of the fridge.

"Well sorry, wouldn't want any guys looking at my beautiful girl."

"Aw you sucker Flanery." I said closing the fridge. I looked at him as he stuck his tongue out.

"Oh yeah, you want anything ? I have Snickers ice cream bar in the freezer." I said as I walked away. I laughed as he started whining.

I sat back down on my couch and resumed watching 10 inch hero, it was only the beginning part so of course Sean has to sit down and watch it with me. He walked in the living room with his snickers ice cream bar in hand, talking on his phone to someone.

"Norm, I'm next door at my girlfriends house." Sean said sitting down next to me, he offered me some of his Snickers ice cream bar, I gladly accepted. He put it near my mouth and i bit a small piece off. I focused my attention back on the screen, laying my head on Sean's shoulder.

"Yeah I'll ask her if you guys can come over." Sean looked at me and asked me.

"Hey babe, is it all right if they can come over ?" Sean asked giving me a puppy look.

"Yeah that's fine with me, but you have to give your girlfriend a kiss." I said smiling at him.

He playfully rolled his eyes and pecked my lips.

"She said it's fine with her. So come on over." Sean said as he hanged up the phone.

"Why are we watching 10 inch hero?" Sean asked groaning.

"Because, you're in it and it makes me want to jump you even more." I said staring at the TV as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him.

"Well, you can jump me right now if you want." Sean said wagging his eyebrows at me.

"Right here,Right now ?" I asked as I turned to face him with a devilish smile on my face.

He nodded his head speechless. I took my tank top off throwing it behind me, as I reached behind me to unclasp my bra the doorbell rang.

"ughh fuck, babe can you get that so I can put my shirt back on." I asked as I went to fix my bra, grabbing my tanktop from behind me putting it on.

"Yeah I'll go get that." Sean said kissing me on the lips.

I got off the couch and walked over to the DVD player I stopped the movie and took it out putting it back in the case, I heard the door being opened, Sean saying hello to them. The door closed I heard them walking towards the living room. My living room wall is full of my dark art, which I loved staying in the living room. I looked at the DVD collection I had next to the TV, I got my ghost adventures DVD collection and popped in a random Season disc. I heard Sean say my name.

"Hey you guys wanna meet my girlfriend?" Sean said laughing a bit.

"Sure." I heard both of them say.

"Hey babe get your cute butt in here!" I heard Sean yell.

"Uh No Sean! you come in here." I said giggling. I heard him groan.

"Come on you guys let's go to the Lazy person in the living room." Sean said playfully groaning. I was sitting on the floor watching The Ghost Adventures when Sean picked me off the floor. I instantly screamed because I was surprised when that happened.

"Why are you screaming ?" Sean asked laughing. I turned around to face him.

"Because you Jerk Off, you scared me!" I said scowling at Him. He just gave me a smile.

"Whatever October, Let me introduce you to Norman, Mingus, and Glenn." Sean said wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Norm,Glenn,Mingus meet my girlfriend October she's an Artist." Sean said grinning down at me.

I shook their hands and smiled at them. Mingus gave me a hug.

"My mom said She know's you and that you're friends with her!" Mingus said as he hugged me.

"Oh yeah we are, she comes to my art shows. I just saw her Last Week. We went out for lunch." I said hugging him back.

"That's so cool, now we can be friends!" Mingus said exclaiming, I heard Norman chuckle behind us. I looked at his way and Glenn gave me a small smile.

"Yeah that is cool buddy, but hey want anything to drink you guys. You can help yourselves in the kitchen I just went grocery shopping so there's drinks and food in fridge/freezer." I said giving them a smile as Norman and Glenn walked in the kitchen.

"Hey do you want to watch a movie?" I asked Mingus and he nodded his head.

"Yes! do you have The Boondock Saints?" He asked getting excited.

"Yes I do, I have both of them." I said grinning at Him.

I walked over to my DVD collection and got both of The Boondock Saints and gave them to him. He grinned and said thank you.

"Are you sure your Dad let's you watch this I mean, there is bad words in it." I asked giggling.

"Yes! He let's me watch it all the time." Mingus said as he popped in the DVD.

"Okay buddy, if you want Ice cream there's some in the freezer just ask your Dad and tell him I said it was okay. I'm just going to find your Uncle Sean" Mingus nodded again his attention on the screen as he went to sit down on the couch. I ruffled his blond locks and went to find Sean.

I walked in the Kitchen, Glenn and Norman where drinking ice tea they looked up as I walked in.

"Hey October." Norman said smiling at me.

"Hey you guys. What's up ?"

"Well Glenn and I was wondering if we can leave Mingus with you and Sean since we still have to fix the house." Norman said asking me.

"Yeah sure no problem, I'd love to watch him for you guys I just have to find Sean." I said smiling at them.

"Thank you so much October, I'll pay you back sometime." Norman said smiling at me.

"You're welcome, and no worries about that." I said as they walked out of the kitchen.

"Mingus, you're going to hang out with Auntie October and Uncle Sean today alright?" Norman asked Mingus.

"Alright Daddy!" Mingus said never taking his eyes off the TV.

Norman just chuckled walking out the front door with Glenn.

"Bye October." I heard Norman and Glenn say as they closed the door.

I locked the door once they walked out.

"Hey Mingus you hungry ? Want to go out to eat somewhere." I asked Mingus as I looked around looking for Sean.

"Yes Auntie October! I want to go out to eat." Mingus said with excitement.

"Alright, I'll go find Uncle Sean and then we'll tell your Dad we're taking you out."

Once I told Mingus, I went upstairs to my Bedroom. The door was opened so I went in and I saw Sean laying down and talking on the phone to the hotel he's staying at I guess. So I laid down next to him without trying to bother him. He hung up the phone and sighed.

"What's up babe?" I asked Sean turning on my side to face him

"I just called my Hotel and told them to cancel my room, So i've got to get my stuff in my room." Sean said sitting up.

"Oh Okay then , I just went up here to tell you that we're going to go out to eat since Mingus haven't had breakfast yet." I said getting off the bed.

"Alright then, did Norm and Glenn leave?" Sean asked while looking in the mirror.

"Yeah they did, they asked if Mingus could stay with us since they have to fix their house." I said taking off my shoes,shorts, and tank top.

"Okay then I guess we're babysitting." Sean said laughing.

"Yeah yeah I need to change." I looked up and saw Sean looking at me while he was looking at the mirror.

"What are you staring at.?" I asked looking at Sean.

"You, ya know you owe me for what you did earlier." Sean said smirking at me.

"I know, but I'm going to get changed now." I said grinning at him.

"Fine, but don't you forget this little girl. You owe me!." Sean said as he slapped my ass as he passed me.

"Yeah I know." I said giggling at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh sorry for the Spelling/Error's I had to post the story again since Mibba crashed, Please comment/subscribe to this story if you're a Norman/Sean/WalkingDead/TheBoondocksSaints fan, then you'll know what i'm talking about... ect...