Status: For any Boondock Saints/The Walking Dead fans! Please read/Subsribe/comment :)

Tough Luck

I wanna scream I love You from the top of my lungs.

Once Sean went downstairs, I got my Skinny jeans,Navy Blue long sleeve,Brown leather jacket,my cheetah printed scarf out throwing them on the bed. A couple minutes later I had all of my clothes on, I laced up my black Dr.Martens and walked downstairs. As I was walking to the living room I heard Sean do the Boondock Saints prayer. I walked in and there was Mingus lying on the floor and Sean above him pointing an imaginary gun at Mingus's face. I looked over at Sean, staring at him with my lovey dovey eyes. How come my feelings are acting all weird and my stomach get's queasy, Sean visited me, and it's only been 2 hours since he's been here. Why am I starting to feel weird ?! I have been knowing the guy for a year and this never happened a year ago, Why now ?!

I snapped out of my stare putting my girly feelings for Sean aside. I walked over to them.

"Hey boy's are you ready to go or are you guy's going to stay here and play?" I asked putting a hand on my left hip.

Sean gave me a smirk, his blue eyes made me melt.

"I'm ready Auntie October!" Mingus said getting up from the floor.

"Alright Mingus, we've got to get you another jacket from your Daddy since it's cold outside."

Sean got up from the floor to turn off the TV and DVD player. I walked into the kitchen grabbing my phone that I left on the counter. I got my handbag putting my Iphone in my front pocket,

"Hey Sean are we walking or driving?" I asked as I walked back in the living room.

"Walking, we'll just get my bags from the hotel after we eat out for breakfast." Sean said replying back.

"Alright c'mon you guys." I said as I turned off all of the lights.

We all got out of my house, I closed it behind me locking it with my keys. I dropped my keys back inside my purse zipping the zipper. Sean and Mingus stood behing me, talking about The Boondock Saints covention at Comic-con that's coming up next week. That meant Sean has to go back to work.

"C'mon. Sean you ring the doorbell since You know Norman more than I do." I said giggling pushing him towards the door. Mingus laughed next to me.

"Norman isn't going to bite!" Sean said in his New Jersey accent. I love the way he has so much accents he can do since he's an amazing actor.

"Please! I just met him today!" I asked Sean whining and stomping my left foot.

"Fine then!." Sean said playfully rolling his eyes at me. Mingus laughed at the both of us.

"You guys are funny." Mingus said laughing.

"Your Uncle Sean is a very funny man." I said staring at Sean as he knocked on the door.

"Yo Reedus, Open up!" Sean said knocking on the door.

The door opened after Sean knocked on it.

"Yeah ?" Norman asked sticking his head out, not opening the door all the way.

"Mingus need's a thick jacket we're taking him with us to get breakfast since you dumped him on us to have S-E-X with Glenn." Sean said with a completely straight face.

Norman's face turned red and I aww'd at how embarrassed He looked.

"Okay I'll get it." Norman said closing the door. The door opened and Mingus's extra jacket got thrown on Sean. Sean got Mingus's jacket off him and slid it on Mingus, zipping up the thick Jacket making Mingus look warm. Sean grinned at him and grabbed his hand, with his free hand he laced our fingers together. making my hand warm up. We walked towards the breakfast joint in complete silence, not the awkward silence the comfortable silence, Mingus hummed to himself which made me smile. He's such a cute kid, he look's like a mini version of his momma.

We walked down the 3 stairs and made our way to the breakfast joint. Sean's thumb soothingly rubbed my hand, making my insides tingly. I breathed in breathing the cold fresh air through my nostrills, it felt great smelling the fresh air.

"Sean arn't you tired after getting off the plane?" I asked as we walked holding Mingus's hand.

"A little bit, I'll just fall asleep after we get my bags from the hotel later on." Sean said yawning a bit.

"You could of told me you where tired, We could've stayed home and I could of made both of you breakfast." I said feeling bad.

"Don't worry about it baby, I missed you and I wouldn't say no to you." Sean said throwing his arm around my shoulders pulling me to him. He then kissed my cheek, making me blush.

"Okay if you say so." I said as I looked around, there was paparazzi following us. Which I was used to already, So I didn't mind.

Once we arrived at the Breakfast joint, we quietly took our seats. A lot of people where whispering, taking pictures with us. Sean said don't mind them since It always happen's when Sean and I go out.

"Is that their son?" I heard one of them whisper.

Sean just laughed, wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me close to him, I put my hand on his thigh and squeezed it. I teasingly ran my hand up his thigh across his crotch making him tense up a bit. I quickly pulled away as Mingus asked what he can order.

"Auntie October what can I get?" Mingus asked as he scooted his chair near me.

"Mhm let's see. Do you like Strawberries ?" I asked looking at the menu with him.

"Yes! I do." Mingus said looking at the menu.

"Okay how about Strawberry Waffles?" I asked looking at Mingus. He nodded showing me his smile.

"Alright then." I said grinning at him.

An Hour later we finished our breakfast without any interruptions, so we walked home enjoying each others company. Mingus was about to fall asleep any minute, we arrived at my house in 15 minutes. Mingus ran in the living room as I opened the door. I shook my head, smiling as he sat on the couch, He rubbed his eyes yawning.

"Auntie October can I sleep. I'm tired." Mingus said as he yawned.

"Yes honey, I'll go get you a pillow and a blanket." I said as I closed the door locking it as Sean got in.

I walked into the living room with Sean following me, I sat my bag on the dining room table. I walked to the linen closet where I kept extra blankets and pillow's I grabbed a blanket and Pillow for Mingus. Once I walked towards him with the blanket and pillow He took his jacket and shoes off handing them to Sean. I had the pillow setting it down on the couch, as Mingus laid down I put the blanket on top of him as He got comfortable. My heart warmed up as his eyes slowly closed with a smile on his face. I turned around and saw Sean staring at me with that look on his face, which meant he knew what I was thinking of. He just know's me too well. I walked pass Sean making my way up the stairs. I could feel his presence as he followed me up the stairs,
I turned towards my room taking off my jacket and scarf throwing it on the chair where my vanity was.

Sean yawned behind me, I heard him unbutton his jeans taking them off. He then folded them putting it on the nightstand. I took my jeans off as Sean got into my bed throwing the covers on him as he got himself situated. I could feel his eyes stare at my back as I took off my navy blue long sleeve. I turned around and there was Sean propped on his elbows staring at me. I gave him a questioning look. He Bit his lip as his eyes traveled my body, I stood there looking at him with the same look he gave me. I slowly walked over to him, I got on my bed and crawled over to him licking my lips. Once I got to Sean he grabbed my hips making me straddle his lap, He laid back while I leaned in to bite his lower lip, He eagerly kissed back. He wrapped his arms around me making me stay in place, as he continued to kiss me. I've got to say I love Sean's kisses, I undid my bra throwing it somewhere in my room. Once I did that Sean stopped kissing me, I frowned once He pulled away.

"October, we're moving too fast. Let's wait a couple more months till we have sex.." Sean said as He gave me a weak smile.

I frowned once again, making Sean softly laugh. I got off him and went under the covers, turning my back so my back is facing him. Once I laid down He wrapped his Arm around my naked waist pulling me close to him. He kissed my back making me sigh, He then grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers together.

"You know I love you October right?" Sean said breaking the silence.

"Yes Sean you've mentioned it several times for the past year I've known you." I said as I bit my lip.. Where is he going with this?

"This is a serious question, If you say No I think I'm going to be really upset." Sean said slowly..

"Okay Sean what is the question you needed to ask me." I said as I turned around.

His blue eye's stared into my Grey one's.

"Shit, I just remembered I have something for you in my bags but they're at the hotel. So this question has to wait till then." Sean said laughing a bit as He saw my facial expression.

"Ugh Sean, you suck." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"You love me though." Sean said winking at me.

"I do Love you, so much.." I said sighing as my heart swelled. I'm falling in love with Sean and he doesn't love me the way I love him...

Sean kissed the back of my neck pulling me closer to him, My naked back against his naked chest. He whispered I love you back as I fell asleep. I smiled in my sleep as I felt Sean hold me against him as If it was the last time I'd ever see him. His phone rang waking me up as I was about to fall asleep in a deep sleep. I groaned as He unwrapped his arm around my waist to get his phone. He answered it right away.

"Hello?" Sean asked yawning.

I turned around facing my back to Sean's face as I fell asleep listening to Sean's voice as He was talking to Norman. I felt Sean kiss my Cheek and His weight on the bed disappeared as he got up.

Hours later, I woke up from my nap to find a piece of paper with Sean's handwriting over it, I read it.

"Hey to my beautiful girlfriend (haha) by the time you wake up, I'll be downstairs waiting for you. I'll be cooking dinner and don't worry I got my bags already at the hotel after I dropped Mingus home. I've used your car, I hope you don't mind. I still have to ask you that very important question, which I interrupted because I realised my bags were at the hotel... Well anyways. I love you, always.

Love, SPF. "


Once I finished reading it, I had a huge smile on my face. I also forgot I was topless, I got off the bed and looked around. I saw Sean's bags on his side of the bed where he always puts it at when He comes and visit's Me. I got my long sleeve that I was wearing off the floor and I put it on, I went into my closet and got some bootyshorts. I slipped them on, I tied my dark brown hair into a messy bun walking out of my room and made my way downstairs, The smell of Vegetarian lasagna filled the air as I walked in the living room, There was candle's lit everywhere making the dark room beautiful. My heart just thumped. I go into the kitchen and I see a shirtless Sean standing there making Salad. I felt like giggling like a schoolgirl at the sight in front of me. How can I get so lucky to know/be best friends with such an amazing guy? Sean must of known I was there, He turned around giving me his million dollar smile.

"Hey baby did you sleep well?" Sean asked as He put the salad He made in the fridge.

"Mhm yes I did, but to be honest I would have slept better if you were holding me." I said giving him a sad look.

"I'm sorry, Norman called and I dropped Mingus off, after that I decided to get my bags so I didn't want to wake you up." Sean said giving me a soft smile.

"It's fine, and thanks for the note." I said as I walked over to him pecking him on the lips.

"No problem, now go into the living room and sit down I'll bring the food out." Sean said pushing me out of the kitchen.

After We ate our dinner, I thanked Sean for everything as He cleaned up the table and washed all the dishes, I insisted on doing them since He was the guest. But He said no. So I sat down on the couch watching Sean as He cleaned the table up, as He talked to me. An hour later He finished cleaning up everything making it spotless. Sean came back in, with his hands behind his back which looked like He was hiding something from me, So I muted the TV and turned my attention to him.

"So October you know how I was going to ask a question earlier but I didn't finish because I didn't have my bags? Well I wanted to ask you.. this..." Sean said trailing off a bit, He sat down next to me on the couch, I turned facing Him as he began to say something...

"October Reed, you've been my best friend for a year and you know I love you so much, I'm glad to have met a beautiful talented artist/model like yourself. Since last year my feelings for you have been changing, I don't see you as my best friend. I see you as the girl I want to spend my whole life with, To start a family with. I want to wake up every morning with you beside me..So October Will you be my girlfriend and would you accept this promise ring and I promise to Marry you one day?" Sean said as He finished his speech. I was speechless, So i did what every girl wants to do to him. I tackled him to the ground straddling his waist, I kissed him on his lips and He smiled against my lips.. I pulled away wiping the tears off my face.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Sean." I said smiling as He kissed me again slipping the promise ring onto my left ring finger, Who says we needed to be Boyfriend and Girlfriend to give a promise ring, I've been knowing Sean for a whole year that is enough time to know someone, and to fall in love with someone, Sean is very private with his life, His fans always ask him If he's married or has a girlfriend. He always has a sneaky way of keeping it private, So now all of his fans which are consisted of a lot of girls wants to jump him, have sex with him ECT.

"Thank you October." Sean said pecking my lips. He got up from the floor pulling me up with him.

"No need to thank me baby." I said grinning at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment/subscribe if you do read this...
thank you :)
October's Outfit