Status: For any Boondock Saints/The Walking Dead fans! Please read/Subsribe/comment :)

Tough Luck

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

1 week passed Sean left on Sunday to go back home in LA. It's been really hard because I miss Him so much. After He left I moped around for days, missing my boyfriend's company. Even though He calls/Tweets/Texts me everyday, it still isn't the same. I miss his kisses/hugs/laugh/voice. I miss everything about him. I haven't gone out of the house, I stayed home all week finishing some of my art work. Taking calls,emailing,Updating my facebook. Norman sometimes doorbells to say hello, Or Mingus come's over and hangs out with me while Norman goes out to do work. Believe it or not, I bought all of Sean&Norman's movies on eBay after Sean left. I should be getting them tomorrow in the mail, I'm pretty excited actually.

I sat on my bed with the flatscreen TV on in the background, my laptop on my lap. I was on twitter replying back to fan's questions and sending out information about my work. No one knew about the promise ring Sean gave me, so I got my Iphone and snapped a picture of the ring He gave me. I posted the picture of my ring on Twitter.

@OctoberReed: Thanks to the love of my life for the ring <3 I love him! Twitpic.

After sending it to Twitter, I received so much mentions. I replied to some of them on my laptop, trying my best to reply back to everyone's needy answers to who gave me the ring. After I replied back to everyone, I sent a tweet to Norman since I didn't follow him yet on twitter which is weird. I've known about Norman since The Boondock Saints came out.

@OctoberReed: @wwwbigbaldhead Hey Neighbor! Totally following you just now on twitter.

After I sent that tweet I read Sean's tweets and He had so many tweets that where about me. I smiled as I saw a picture of Him and I as a Screensaver on his Iphone. Next to it said "My new screen saver." I retweeted that tweet, putting a Smiley face next to The RT. I got a DM and a follow from Norman. Which made me laugh, I looked at the DM and He said "Hey Neighbor How's it going." I replied back thanking him for the follow. My phone buzzed as I was on Twitter, I picked up my iphone and It was a text from Sean. He said He missed me and that He loves me. I texted him back saying I loved and missed him too. I closed my laptop putting it next to me on the right side of my bed. I got off my bed with my iphone in hand, I turned off the tv as I passed by it. I decided to go downstairs, I already cleaned my whole entire house so I didn't have to clean anything.

Once I got downstairs I went to check the mail as I got out the front door, I looked to my right and Norman sat on his Stairs smoking a cigarette. His Motorcycle was parked right in front of his 1 car garage. I closed my door quietly as I went to my mailbox, I walked down the 3 steps towards my mailbox, I opened it and there sat my Norman/Sean DVD's I squealed as I saw the wrapped packages, Wow that was quick. Along with my DVD's where a bunch of bills, ect. The normal things you get in a mailbox. Once I got all of my mail, I heard Norman call my name. I turned around and looked up towards Him, He stood there near his door waving at me. I smiled as he was wearing his faded out Minor Threat shirt.

He then yelled something across from me.

"Hey October! You doing anything today?." Norman asked while scratching the back of his head.

"Hey Norman, and no I'm completely free." I told him grinning at him.

"Well I was wondering if you want to go grocery shopping with me? Mingus and Glenn aren't here so I'm pretty bored." Norman asked grinning at me.

"Okay that's fine with me, I just need to put my mail away, and I need my bag." I said as I went inside, after he nodded at me.

I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom, I got my tan colored cross body bag putting it across my body. I turned off all of the lights that was on, as I ran down the stairs. I grabbed my keys off the table near my door, walking out the door. I then locked it and turned around there stood Norman wearing a motorcycle helmet with his backpack on. He then gave me the other helmet, I smiled at him as he was wearing his Ray-ban wayfarers. I thanked him for the helmet as I put it on.

"I hope you don't mind me bringing the motorcycle." Norman said as we walked towards it.

"Oh I don't mind at all." I said giving him a flirty smile.

"Great then you'll love this." Norman said giving me a smile.

He got on the bike and waited for me to sit behind him, I got on the bike straddling it trying to get comfortable. He turned around and told me to hold onto him. I wrapped my arms tight around his waist, I felt his abb's against my forearms His stomach also felt hard. I laid my head on the back of his shoulder as He rode the bike fast zipping through cars. I enjoyed feeling the cool wind brush against my bare legs. The adrenaline pumping through my veins felt amazing, I watched as the scenary changed. Norman rode into the parking lot of the grocery shop, He found a parking space and parked the bike into the spot. He turned off the bike, taking off his helmet. I unwrapped my arms from his waist as He got off, Norman helped me get off the bike as I almost fell off. My legs felt like jello as I tried standing up.

"Woah there October, you alright?" Norman asked chuckling.

"Yep, just trying to get my legs back to normal." I said laughing as I felt wobbly.

"Okay come on, Let's get on going little girl." Norman said holding out his hand. My small hand wrapped around his hand. I took the helmet off with one hand, He grabbed it from Me as he let go of my hand, He took his backpack off him clipping the helmet on the clip that was on his bag. He put his backpack back on, as I fixed my crossover bag. He lead the way to the inside of the grocery shop, I followed him. Norman got a cart and I walked next to him as He walked towards the frozen food isle. He loaded the cart with different frozen foods.

"So how long have you've been knowing Sean?" Norman asked as I pushed the cart, while he loaded the cart with other things He and Mingus needed.

"Actually I've been knowing him for a 1 year and a couple of months, He came to my art show last year and We pretty much hit it off." I told Norman smiling at the thought.

"So you where the girl he wouldn't stop talking about!" Norman said exclaiming.

"Sean talked about me ?" I asked giggling.

"Yeah, He wouldn't stop. He said He was in love with an artist from New York and some other things.." Norman said trailing off.

After Norman got all of the things He needed, He stuffed them in this backpack. Surprisingly they fit in the bag, As we walked out of the store, there was paparazzi outside waiting, So Norman and I tried our best to ignore them but they spotted us and took pictures of us. They asked Norman if I'm his new girlfriend and If I divorced Sean, When they said that I just laughed inside. Norman gave me one of the helmet's as he put his on. I grabbed the backpack from him and put it on since I didn't want my chest to hurt as I leaned against his back as He drove his bike, We both got on, I got comfortable as I wrapped my arms around Norman's waist, I locked the helmet so it wouldn't fall off my head. Norman drove out of the parking lot, making his way to a restaurant so we can have lunch.

We arrived at a small deli shop in 15 minutes, we both got off the bike. I took off the helmet and my eyeglasses off as Norman stood against the wall smoking a cigarette. I put my eye glasses in my glasses case, putting it back in my bag. I then put my hair down, running my fingers through my dark brown locks. I closed my eyes and softly sighed, as the tight hair band was gone. Norman chuckled as He threw his cigarette on the floor stepping on it. I opened my eye's and looked at him.

"You know Normie, littering is bad." I said smirking at him.

"I know that." Norman said giving me a smile as He opened the door and waited for me to walk in.

I walked into the Deli/Bakery as Norman held open the door for me. I inhaled the smell of the sweet smell that filled the air. I found a table for Norman and I, I took off my cross body bag setting it on the table. I sat down as Norman took the seat in front of me, we both got out our Iphone's. I laughed as we pulled it out at the same time. He gave me a smile that would make any girl fall in love with Him. I smiled as I saw the lock screen of my Iphone, It was a picture I took of Sean and I when He stayed over my house for a week. We both were laying down in my bed waking up in the morning, He told me I looked beautiful without any makeup on. So I snapped a picture of us as my head was laying down on his chest. My heart felt warm as I thought of Him.

"You must be really in love with Sean." Norman said observing me and snapping me out of my thoughts,

"Is it that obvious?" I asked looking up at him.

"It is, I can tell it in your eye's the way you look at him." Norman told me.

I was about to reply back but the waitress came by our table. Norman ordered for both of us, since I didn't know what to get, So I didn't mind what He got me. So I ordered a drink of sweet ice tea with extra ice.

"I really do love him." I said happily sighing as the waitress left.

" I know you do, I just hate what that bitch did to him years ago." Norman said with disgust.

I know what Norman was talking about, Lauren who was Sean's ex Fiancee Used him and cheated on him countless times. Sean always forgaved Her for her mistakes and her selfeshness, He once loved her so much, But that changed when He came home from work to find her in bed Naked with the same man she's been meeting up with for the past few years, She would always tell Sean that the guy She's been working with is just one of Her clients. Who would have known it was Her lover, Sean told me HIs heart broke into pieces as He saw them both in their bed. Sean lost it right there, yelled at her to get the fuck out and told her to pack all of her shit with her. He broke off the engagement, and told her to keep the ring and to have a happy life with her new Boyfriend. So Sean started a new life, moved out of that house and bought a new one somewhere in LA. He also has a dog named Donut after She ate a whole box of donuts he brought home with Him, He adopted her from an Animal shelter because Donut was abused by her previous owners.

Having Sean as my boyfriend mean's the world to me. I love him too much that i'd never hurt him, which I'd never do since He's been through a lot. Sure you see him joking around all the time, but deep down inside is a broken/healing soul. I know people would talk about the age difference with Him being 46 and I being 25, I really don't care what they say. Sean is the love of my life and I know He's the one I want to start a family with.

Norman and I's food arrived as we ate in silence, casually talking here and there. I broke the silence by saying something about Helena which took him by surprise.

"I can tell Helena still love's you Norman." I said as I took a sip of my tea.

I looked up and saw Norman staring at me with a surprised look.

"Does She talk about me when you hang out with her?" Norman asked getting into the convo.

"She often does, she say's she see's a lot of you in Mingus and that She misses being with you." I said smiling at how Helena still loves Norman.

"Mhmm, I really do miss her, A lot of my Fans on twitter/Tumblr all told me that Glenn is using me to become a model, I mean i'm starting to believe them She works at a bar as a bartender and all of a sudden out of nowhere She starts modeling?!" Norman said exclaiming using his hands as he talked.

"You should really do something about that Norm, I mean if it's what you want to do." I said trailing off as I took a sip of my ice tea.

"Yeah you're right I should do something, I think it was a mistake breaking up with Helena back then. I hate seeing Mingus without both of his parents living in the same house." Norman said scratching the back of his neck.

After eating out with Norman, We hoped on his Bike and He made his way back to our neighborhood. Once we got there, Glenn stood outside in front of the door. She turned around and had a pissed off look on her face as She saw me sitting behind Norman on his bike with my arm's wrapped around him. Norman cut the engine off as Glenn stormed towards us, She stared dagger's at me. I got off the bike, Taking off the helmet off my head. Flipping my hair as I stared at Glenn with a smirk, She stood there with her arm's crossed with the nastiest look she gave me

"What the fuck are you doing with my boyfriend on his bike?" Glenn barked at me as I took off the backpack handing it to Norman, He took his glasses off his ice blue eye's glaring at Glenn at her sudden ugly attitude towards me.

"Glenn, can you drop the attitude. I asked her to go with me to the grocery store to help me out." Norman said glaring at Gelnn.

"What to help you out with sex?" Glenn said as She looked me up and down with a disgusted look on her face.

"You know what Glenn, You are one insecure whiney bitch and you need to stop bitching." I said smirking at Glenn.

She stood there with her arms crossed over her chest as her eye's glared at me, She was silent. So I was guessing She didn't have anything to say. I turned to face Norman as Glenn stood by him with an annoyed look, She wrapped her arm around his forearm. I smiled at Norman and leaned in giving him a kiss on the cheek just to get a rise out of Glenn.

"Bye Norman, thanks for the lunch." I said as He gave me a side hug, I let go of him giving him a smile as I walked away from them.

I made my way to my house, getting the keys out of my bag. My phone buzzed informing me about a text message. I unlocked the door to my house, walking inside I shut the door as soon as I heard Norman and Glenn argue. I dropped my keys in the key bowl as I passed by the table. I took off my bag putting it on the couch. I sighed and checked my phone walking towards my couch, I layed down on my couch, feeling alone once again. I had a text message from Sean, it was a simply I love you text. It made my heart warm and it made me feel sad at the same time. I can't wait to see him, having long distance relationships sucks.

.
♠ ♠ ♠
October's Outfit

I see I have readers but no subscribers/comments But i see how many people who read's this story.

I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOUR THOUGHTS/FEELINGS ON THIS STORY...
I think from now on I'm just going to update my stories whenever I want since no one will comment on this anyways...