Wanna Go for a Swim?

Dasey

Derek walked up behind his stepsister (who he had found by the lake), wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her neck. Casey took in a breath and turned herself around in his arms, giving him a stern look.

He chuckled before putting his lips under her ear and whispered, "Come on, Princess. Don't think, just do."

Casey snorted and he noticed the twinkle in her blue eyes. "You sound like a horny guy in a romcom."

"Half of that is true." Her head went back with a loud laugh and she immediately put her hand up to her mouth to muffle the noise. "No one can hear us, Case."

"You don't know that. My grandmother could still be up."

Derek scoffed, "I highly doubt that Felicia would be up at 3 in the morning." He pressed his forehead against hers and smiled. Not a smirk, but a real smile.

Casey stood on her toes and kissed him feeling his smile against her lips. Derek pulled her closer to him (if possible!) and groaned as she pushed her hips forward.

"I love you, Space-case," he whispered. He brushed the hair away from her face as the wind blew.

She smiled at him, "Love you too, Jerk."

He saw Goosebumps rise on her arms, but was not sure if it was from the cold or not. He rubbed her arms anyway.

She looked beautiful, like always. She was wearing one of his old band tees and a pair of dark wash jeans. She looked simple, but that was his favorite look. Despite the fact that she stole the shirt from his suitcase.

They leaned in to kiss each other on the lips once more, but Derek pulled away slightly and rasped, "Hey, Princess?"

"Yeah," she muttered.

"Wanna' go for a swim?" And before she had time to register, he pushed her into the blue water.

Casey resurfaced about a minute later looking like a drowned rat and said what he loved to hear.

"Der-ek!"

He smirked before jumping in. Though it was chilly outside, the water was still a bit warm. Derek popped up beside her grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Though she was a little annoyed at his stunt, she couldn't keep her smile off her face. Casey put her hand on his chest, moving it downward. "I want you, Derek."

Derek's eyebrows were not the only things that rose at her comment. Soon, her hands were pushing his head under and he realized what she had done.

Casey was giggling and he glared. "That was dirty, McDonald."
♠ ♠ ♠
This was my first time writing a oneshot about LwD. Actually, it was my first time writing a oneshot about a show. I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think.