Status: I have a couple other fics to work on, if you like it comment and i may put this one on priority :)

Bad Apple

Chapter 1

First day of school and here I am, waiting on my little brother. I just want to go get some Starbucks and see my friends. I miss them!

"Hurry up turd face!" I yell

"Don't call me that!" Ryan yells back throwing something at me.

"fine. you can walk to school." I retort picking up my keys and jingling them.

"NO!! ok ok i'm ready" He says grabbing his shoes and his bag racing through the kitchen.

"good. let's go i have to get coffee" I say annoyed at the little jerk. We climb into my old sunshine yellow Volkswagen bug, it may be older but i still love it. I get to Starbucks and order a caramel mocha extra caramel and a smoothie for the little jerk in the passenger seat, I can be nice.

"thanks" He mumbles taking a long sip of the smoothie.

"yep" I say pulling up to his school. "hop out kiddo" I smile, as soon as he's on the sidewalk I wake goodbye and take off. Finally.

"BB!!!" Karen says running over and practically pulling me out of my car.

"KAREN!!" I yell back embracing the enthusiastic girl.

"we have missed you like crazy girl!" She said letting me go and pulling me towards our table. My day is going to be freaking fantastic.

And then i got hit in the head with a football.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's SOOOOO SHORT!!!! i'm super tired and cramping all over the place.... (not like you care) but i'm going to crash. better chapter next time :)