Status: I have a couple other fics to work on, if you like it comment and i may put this one on priority :)

Bad Apple

Chapter 8

~Aleric~

"BB! Why are you doing this?" I said, grabbing her off of the ground. I saw the band aids and grabbed for them. She grabbed them first and started to walk away from me.

"I'm not of your concern Mr. Knight" She replied venomously. She opened the box and started to put on the band aids. I wanted to grab her into a hug and make all of the pain dissapear.

"BB, please, let me help you" I said, stepping towards her. She wheeled towards me with a scowl on her face.

"I think you've done enough." She said, I saw she had them all covered up.

"What do you mean?" I asked generally confused.

~Bailey~

"I mean, you called me a whore in front of the whole class, and you rejected me.. oh and not to mention that you are my teacher! I'm not supposed to give a shit about you! I'm not supposed to care about anything but he home work you give me to fill out." I spat. I'm not supposed to care about what you say about me. I said inside of my head.

"I'm sorry BB." He stated, he picked up my pants and brought them over to me.

"I don't care" I replied grabbing my pants and sliding them on. I had to get home and talk to my bother. Not a talk I want to have... i'll end up in rehab again... or therapy. either way it sucks.

"BB, you don't understand, you are my student. I can't have a relationship with you." He said. He looked genuinely disappointed.

"I know." I replied. I turned my back, only to feel his hand on my shoulder.

"BB, we need to get you cleaned up before you get home" He said. I could feel the heat rising in my chest.

"Fine, but no funny business" I said walking to my car. He hopped in the passenger seat and we headed towards his house. We walked in and heat rose to my cheeks. He took me to the bathroom and got his first aid kit, opening it and motioning for me to take off my pants. I did as he said and he started to take off the band aids, he wiped off the blood and put some neosporin on the cuts, then bandaged them back up. He looked up at me when he was done, I could tell there was lust in his eyes to match mine, I put my hand down to cup his face, bringing it up to mine. I kissed him, and he kissed me back. He started to trail kisses down my collar bone and went back to my legs, kissing my bandages and then my skin, I moaned and I could feel the smile on his lips. He slid the thong off of me revealing my pussy. He kissed my legs and next thing I know his tongue slid into my hot cunt. He was massaging my clit with his expert tongue and it was killing me. I grabbed his hair and that just encouraged him.

"Aleric, please" I said almost ready to cum.

"What do you want baby?" He asked, tantalizingly.

"you, I want you in me. please" I moaned. He kissed me again, sliding himself in between my legs. I helped him get his pants off, he rubbed his erection against me and I moaned in to his mouth. I ripped off his boxers and lined him up.

"Please" I whispered in to his ear. He growled in response, plunging into me, I let out a squeal and he thrust into me harder.

"Oh god. Aleric fuck me!" I screamed. He started to thrust harder and harder, hitting my G-spot every time. I bucked my hips against him, and he started to go deeper and harder, making my whole body quiver at his touch.

"I'm about to cum" He gruffly said into my ear, biting the lobe.

"Me too" I replied out of breath. He thrust into me a few more times before my walls closed in and squeezed, making him orgasm with me. We laid there for a few more minutes before it sunk in. Shit I just fucked Aleric again. We both had this realization at the same time because we both sprung apart at the same time. Staring at each other in horror.

"ok, so it's apparent that us not being... you know, is not going to work" He said looking at me.

"What if we were just fuck buddies?" I proposed.

"Could we pull that off?" He questioned.

"We could try, this means no dates, no special treatment, just sex. When one of us calls the other one will answer." I replied.

"Sounds... acceptable. So.. round two?" He asked, his eyes filling with lust again.

"Let's go" I said pulling him towards his bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated this story.... with an ok sex scene. Comment please!