Status: New. I'm not sure how this will end up going. I'm trying it. <3

Greyhound Bound for Nowhere

005

The next month flew by since I had been working. I had gotten a job with this woman named Lucy Swanson at Awesome Treasure and Gift. I love it. I love being able to make flower arrangements for people. It’s just such an amazing feeling for me.

It was now the beginning of April as I had graduated at the beginning March.

Anyway, today was my off day, so I’m sitting at a bridal shop with Amber. She’s trying on dresses, and making me try on dresses too.

“This is the one Avery!” she squealed.

“It’s beautiful Amber. You look stunning.”

The dress was strapless, and fitted at the top. There were ruffles and swirls to make it look like roses in the skirt.

“Yeah, this is it.”

Amber went and changed back into her clothes, and told the lady that she wanted to buy it. She’d come in and get things fitted soon.

We were then out of the shop and back home twenty minutes later.

“A.J, Amber and I are going out, you cool here by yourself?” Kalen asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

“K.”

I heard the front door close, and pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

Home alone, wanna come over?... I texted to Brian.

be there in ten.

I smiled; it will be good to spend some time with him.

I was sitting on the couch, when the front door opened. Brian sat down next to me, and pulled me into his arms.

“God I missed seeing you,” I mumbled into his chest.

“I missed you, too.”

“So, what was your excuse this time?”

“I didn’t need one….she went out with Val.”

“Oh, okay, good.”

Something was wrong with him, but I let it go as soon as he started kissing me. We made it up to my bedroom before our clothes started coming off, thank goodness, but it wasn’t long before we were on the bed having sex.

When we were finished, I curled into his side, and got comfortable.

“Avery….”

“Hm?” I asked lazily.

“I have to tell you something.”

I opened my eyes, and looked up at him.

“You’re gonna hate me.”

“What is it Bri?”

“Michelle…..well, Michelle is pregnant.”

I felt my reality crash down around me at that moment.

“What?.....You just had sex with me and told me you loved me Brian, fuck.”

“Yeah, I know…”

“How far along is she?”

“Seven weeks. We found out the other day.”

“Shit, shit…you have to leave Bri. This ends now.”

“Avery….” Brian trailed off.

“No, no Avery. That child is innocent and I will be damned if I continue fucking up your marriage to Michelle.”

Brian sighed, and shook his head before putting his clothes on and storming out of the house.

I sat up on my bed, and put my head in my hands. Tears started falling down my cheeks and I didn’t even realize it until I was straight up sobbing.

How could I be so stupid to think he wouldn’t be having sex with his wife? She’s the only person he should be with, and he doesn’t love me like he loves her.

I’m such a fucking idiot.

There is a damn band BBQ tonight. Fuck that, I’m not going if they will be there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love writing about Avery.
I've made her have such a potty mouth so far though.