Almost Easy

Chapter Twelve

Flashback

It was a Friday night and Zacky and I were walking home from me from his surf lesson when the already dark and cloudy sky, split open and began rain quiet heavily. We ran up the hill to his house where I had left my car and ran inside. My dry clothes that I had changed into at the beach where drenched and I shivered slightly.

“Hey do you want me to dry your clothes before you go?” he said asking politely, I shook my head.

“Nah, I really should be getting home.” I said, almost on cue my mobile began to vibrate, I looked at the caller ID, “It’s Mum, won’t be a second.”

“Hey mum what’s up.” I said into the phone.

“Honey, where are you?” she said loudly down the earpiece.

“I’m at Zacky’s mum why?” I asked slightly worried.

“This storm is getting worse and worse per minute and they are saying it won’t stop till morning. I do not want you driving home in it honey. I’m stuck at work, and your father’s flight at LAX had been delayed, so is it alright with Zacky if you can stay there?” he nodded, she was yelling quiet loudly and could hear her still quiet clearly when I held my phone an arms length away from my ear.

I put my clothes in the dryer and put on a tee shirt of Zacky’s that was more like a dress, he brings out two bottles of Jack Daniels and we move to the back porch to watch the rain. We drunk all of the first bottle and most of the second bottle, and I felt his hand move slowly up my leg and he leans in to kiss me. We briefly pull apart, my head is dizzy from the alcohol, and I blinked my eyes hard.

He got up, and he took me by my shoulders and took the blanket away. I am wearing a tank top and shorts, nothing else. The cool air flitters around me, and I shiver slightly. He steps closer saying nothing as he pulls me to him by my waist. I want this so bad, but know it is so wrong.

"STOP thinking...." He whispers stopping my thoughts, then my heart stops and he leans over and kissed me gently.

I tremble; no man has ever made me do that. He noticed the vibes I am sending and lean in kissing me again, even deeper. I mewl softly and push myself into him. Suddenly I feel his hands around my waist, and he walks us out into the rain.

I screech from the cold of the water. He laugh and pull me back into his arms, his hand goes into my hair which before was soft and flowing is now drenched and flat on my head. He wraps his hand in its length and then put that same hand on my lower back. He kept his lips locked with mine, and as his hand comes up the front of my tank top he pull me even closer.

My body is shaking. At this point, I do not know if it is from the rain or the thought, I am finally feeling his hands on me. I whimper and say, "Please..."

"Please, what?" He asked. I look into his eyes. The blue has deepened; I can see the need and want in them as well.

"Please, I...I want you..." My voice trails off.

"'Bout time you tell me the truth." He smirks knowingly and begins to lay me in the water soaked grass. The rain beating down on top of us as he begins moving his hands and mouth around my body. He took my top off, wasting no time he strip me of my undies as well.

Lying naked before him in the rain, I have never felt more alive or more wanted than he are making me feel right now.

I want to watch him but the rain in my face forced me to close my eyes and simply feel everything. His mouth gentle and urgent as his lips close over one nipple then the other making them harder than they have ever been, I moan and bury my fingers in his hair pulling he closer.
I manage to get my head up enough where I can open my eyes to look at he, his eyes meet mine, and I can see the need and pleasure there. He pressed his hardness into my leg making me gasp. I always dreamed how he would feel against me, inside me....
Moving up over me, he blocked the rain with his body as he moved between my legs. I feel his hardness making its way up my thigh; I want to feel him inside me so bad. I whimper again, grasping at his shoulders as I feel he place the head of his cock at the entrance of my pussy, hesitating only but a second before he begin to slowly slide inside me.

"Oh GOD..." I moan loudly. He is everything I dreamed he would be and more. I lean my head up and bring him more into and onto me with a deep kiss.

As he slid deeper inside of me, his kissing matching the same intensity and need I am feeling. He pushed all the way inside me, moaning as he pull out almost to the edge and shove back inside me...

As he pick up speed the rain soaked ground beneath us makes bursts of water from our motions splash out around us. Our hands are slippery and contact feeble between them and our bodies from the rain, but the feelings are so much more intense than any stroke or touch of hand could ever deliver.

I can feel myself spiralling out of control, with a final thrust he call out my name as I bury my face in his neck and scream hiss. We climax hard, together as if on cue. I am barely able to lie in the afterglow.