Almost Easy

Chapter Twenty

“He actually said that?” Jimmy said after I explained why I had run into his hotel room crying. I nodded whilst wiping tears away with a tissue. “So did Danni agree to come because of the singing or the baby thing?” he continued.

“Seriously I don’t know, she told me she was thinking of moving to Huntington at the end of the year,” I said sniffing; I looked around and noticed that Jimmy’s girlfriend Alexia (who was the old merch girl) was missing. “Where is Alexia?” I asked.

“Oh she had to go home for a bit,” he said uneasily

“Is everything all right between you two?” I asked not too convinced by his explanation.

“No, we well broke up,” he said not even shedding a tear. I nodded I knew he hated when people wanted to know more about his personal life.

I woke up the next morning on Jimmy’s sofa I noticed he was in bed still so I creped out of his room and went to the room me and Brian shared. I opened the door and there sat an extremely worried Brian on the couch. He looked as if he had not slept a wink that whole night and he jumped up and ran to me when I came in.

“Elora I am so sorry, I didn’t mean what I said. I love you and if you had our beautiful twins, I would have loved them to be on the bus. I am so sorry for hurting your feelings babe, I really do love you,” He said, I saw a tear roll down his face and I knew he was genuine. No one ever made him cry unless that person truly hurt him or he was extremely sorry for something.

“I love you too Brian,” I said kissing him softly on the lips. I went to the bedroom, picked up the phone beside the bed, and rang Zacky’s room.

“Hello?” asked a familiar voice on the other end.

“Why hello there Danni, how are we this morning?”

“Absolutely shit, I haven’t had one batch of morning sickness, and the day after I tell Zacky I get it!” she said with an annoyed tone.

“So how did he take it?”

“Oh El, he was so supportive of it. He was so happy that we were going to have a child together!” she said pepping up a little bit.

“Aw Danni that is great to here!”

“Yeah, how are you babe? I heard about the argument between Brain and yourself.” She enquired.

“Yeah where good, now, I just need to let go that I lost my chance of being a mother.”

“Babe, it is okay to feel that way! Brian really does love you to bits, and when your married and settled down and he knows he can financially support a family I am sure you guys will have kids.”

“So what did Zacky say about kids on a tour bus?”

“Well we are going to get a house when the tour finishes and well I was hoping when they tour again you will stay with me.”

“Are you going to live in Huntington?”

“Yep,”

“Awesome so mom can help us with the little ones too.”

“Yeah, Elora your like my sister I want you fully involved with the boy or girls life okay?”

“Okay love, well I gotta go Brian is calling me from the sitting area, talk to you later!”

“Okay babes see you.”