Almost Easy

Chapter Eight

~Brian’s P.O.V~

She left me, I said to myself as she walked away. I had the perfect girl for me and I ruined it, how did I fuck this up. I turned around to head back inside and was greeted by a sea of awkward looking faces. Just great, my break up was done in front of a crowd; I thought we would end with a little more class then that. I walked passed Matt and he smiled, and patted me on my back.

“At least you’ll get laid the most when we are on tour,” he said trying to comfort me; I was not in the mood for comforting. I went over to Zack who was holding a bottle of Jack Daniels, and grabbed it off him and skulled the liquid, feeling it burn as it flowed down to my stomach.

It had been three days since Elora and I broke up, I had left about a hundred messages on her phone explaining how sorry I was, and I climbed over to her window to try to speak to her but she had locked the windows and had the thick black theatre curtain back up. I was concerned, I did not even know if she was taking her meds, and I did not want to be the one who caused a sudden downward spiral.

It was the day we were set to leave, Matt had organized a bus for us to leave in, and all our stuff was in a large black box trailer with “A7X” sprayed painted splendidly on the back.

“Dude what the fuck is A7X?” asked Val walking out of her house and placing her luggage somehow into the over packed trailer.

“Avenged Sevenfold, dah? What are you stupid?” said Zacky, in his sarcastic voice.

“Are you calling my girlfriend stupid Vengeance? Cause if you are I’ll snap you in half like the twig you are” said Matt, coming to the aid of his girlfriend. Jimmy tackled Matt from behind, and a small rumble broke out.

“Brian, don't just stand there! Help me!” said Matt trying not to laugh as he still managed to fend off the two attackers. I shook my head sideways indicating that I was not going to have a part in this and lit up a cigarette. I decided I would quickly walk over to Elora’s house to see if she was there to say goodbye. I stood in front of the white door and rung the doorbell.

~ Normal P.O.V~

I saw Brian arrive at the front door, how could I hate him? I ran down the stairs and fixed my hair, and opened the door.

“Hey Elora,” he said, with a hint of sadness in his voice. “Just came over to say good bye,” he said looking into my eyes. I quickly looked past him and saw Zacky look up at me and smiled awkwardly, things had been different with us lately. He had hinted something was going on with the band but never actually told me the story, and well something happened between us.

“Oh, um have fun ok… I’m sorry we couldn’t part on a better note.” I said lying, okay truthfully I have been feeling queasy every morning when I wake up, and it is usually after I have a dream about Brian. Trust me these dreams where unbelievable, like old times. When he touched me I felt the shivers of ecstasy crawl through my body, and the sex was… was well words cannot describe how amazing it was. I often though found myself running to the bathroom and hurling up my guts.

“Yeah, well if you’re in L.A. um visit okay…” he said, and leaning in for a hug. I begrudgingly reciprocated his invitation, and our last hug was well awkward. I was wondering if he had heard anything, or if Zacky would keep his promise.