I'm Going to Lose it

Good luck charm

I was awake and cleaning the house doing our laundry when Dougie walked into the kitchen. He walked right up to me and gave me a kiss on the neck.

"Where are the kids?"

"Tom and Gio still have them. They are going to keep them over night."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure. I guess its just because they want to have the kids for the night so they can get to know them."

"What about Danny and Katie?"

"They are at their house why?"

"Just asking."

"Okay you are so strange Dougie."

"You are so beautiful did you know that?"

He picked me up and placed me onto the washer.

"I saw a movie once Danielle and they had this scene with a washer machine and I want to try it out."

"O yeah and what was the movie called?"

"Four brothers."

He started kissing at my neck and nibbling on my ear. I was laughing because he had his hands under my shirt and he was tickling me. He pulled my shirt over my head and un- buckled me pants. They were slid off of me in no time. I had my hands on his hips pulling down his pants. I got his boxers off in a matter of 5 seconds. He was yet to become hard so I put my hands around his dick. I was teasing him as he was teasing my breast. His touch made me feel all warm inside. He was working his way up to kiss me again and as soon as he made it up to kiss me i felt his fingers inside of me. I arched my back at the contact. He had magic fingers. He pushed in and out of me and I wiggled as he thrust his fingers in me. After fingering me for a few minutes he pulled out. He leaned around me and turned on the washer. The vibrations of the washer felt amazing. Dougie looked at me and smiled. I don't know what he was planning but i knew it would feel good. He entered me without warning and I screamed out. Not in pain but in pleasure. He thrusted in and out and with each thrust he let out a moan and I let out a scream. He felt amazing. We were close to reaching our peak when the door opened and I looked to find Danny staring wide eyed at us. He didn't move. He just watched us riding it out. We didn't stop until we were both satisfied. Danny was still standing there as we finished. Dougie grabbed a dirty towel and wiped us both up.

"I am never touching your guyses washer ever again."

"Is that what you came here for?"

"No I was just coming to see if you guys wanted to hang out tonight but I was in complete shock walking in on that."

"What time are you guys going out?"

"We are leaving in about an hour."

"Give us an hour and a half and we will go."

"Why so long?"

"We need showers."

"OK in an hour and a half we are leaving but make it quick."

And with that he walked out of our house and went to his own house. Dougie and I looked at each other and ran to the bathroom. Round three was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please. Sorry its short