A Time to Love

Time to Tell

I had been getting ready for the show tonight and I was so nervous about what the fans would think of me but then I was more nervous to tell everyone about me being pregnant.

I was just locking up the house when Jamie rocked up in her car, I got in the car and smiled at her, which she returned I had rung her the other night and told her about what happened when I told Matt and she was happy that I finally told him and she could tell that we were both excited.

“Is it weird that I’m nervous?” I asked her laughing a bit

“No of course not,” she said, “This is a complete new experience for us, plus it’s our first time with the guys around their fans. Who knows how they will react to us!”

Matt had told me last that the fans had really liked Val and that she was one of the most liked girls and I was just nervous about what they would think of me.

“Matt was pretty honest about his ex and how their fans adored her,” I said nibbing on my bottom lip as we arrived at the venue, Jamie grabbed me hand and gave it a squeeze.

“They will love you,” She said with a warm smile, “If their too hate anyone, it will be me. It’s just impossible to hate you!” I smiled a little at her little pep talk she was giving me, we got out of the car and started walked toward the doors were the bouncers stood, we showed them our passes and they let us though.

We walked towards the dressing room were the boys were getting ready for the show we knocked on the door and a hyped up Jimmy answered the door pulling us in to the room I nearly tripped but I steadied my self making Matt come to my side immediately asking if I was okay.

‘I’m fine’ I whispered I could tell that everyone was looking at us but thankfully Jamie asked the boys how they were feeling tonight.

Matt took me over to the coach and had me sit on his lap and put his arms around my stomach protectively.

‘You sure your okay?’ Matt whispered into my ear I just nodded and gave him peck on the lips

‘Are you sure you want to tell them tonight?’ I asked Matt and he smiled at me

‘Of course I’m sure I want to share this amazing news with all of them’ He said

‘Okay we will tell them after the show’ I said smiling back at him.

******

Jamie and I we standing at the side of the stand in amazement we both couldn’t believe how well the guys performed in front of so many people I mean this place was full.

Every once and a while Matt would walk over to Brian’s side of the stage and send me a wink and a smile, I couldn’t stop the smile he was just so adorable.

‘This is amazing’ I shouted to Jamie with a smile, she smiled in agreement and nothing else was said for the rest of the night as we watched the rest of the song.

The show came to an end and Jamie volunteer to help some of he roadies out with the booth but I told her that I would wait for Matt, I had to be more careful now I wasn’t just looking after myself.

Matt had came to the side of the stage that I was at and gave me a kiss.

‘So did you like the show’ he asked

‘Yeah I loved it, you did awesome’ I told him

He smiled at me putting his arm around my waist and we started walking out towards were the booth for the guys were going to be signing at.

‘Don’t be so shy Alisha the fans are going to love you’ Lacey told me I smiled at her nodded I really hoped she was right.

We walked out of the doors and fans were screaming the guys names when they saw them I put my arm around Matts and look at all the people, there was so many, I could tell that Matt didn’t want to let me go but I couldn’t keep his fans waiting.

I stood near the side with Lacey and people would walk past us and smile some even said hello.

‘Hey if you don’t mind be asking, your Alisha Matt’s girlfriend right?’ A girl asked me

‘Yeah I’m Alisha’ I told her with a smile

‘Can I have a photo with you its for the girlfriends fan site’ she told me I just nodded and Lacey took the photo for her.

‘The Alisha fan are going to love this’ she said smiling

‘I have fan’s?’ I asked

‘Of course, all the girls recon you are perfect for Matt so much better than Val’ she told me with a smile I returned it and said goodbye to her since she was going to get some more photos with the guys.

‘See told you the fans love you’ Lacey said nudging my arm, I smiled and looked at Matt who was looking at me with a big smile on his face.

The Signing soon finished and all of us ended up going back to the dressing room, Matt came over to me and put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek when we got in to the room all the girls sat down next to their guys and we started talking about how tonight went.

‘Should we tell them now’ Matt whispered to me I nodded and Matt spoke.

‘Guy Alisha and I have some think to tell you’

‘What do you want to tell us mate’ Jimmy asked

Matt looked at me and nodded

‘I’m pregnant’ I told them and everything went silent

‘Oh my god there’s going to be a little Mini running around’ Jimmy said jumping up and down all the girls came over and hugged me telling me how happy they were, and all the guys went over to Matt patting his shoulder and giving his a hug.

I don’t know why I was so nervous about telling them they were all happy and supportive which I was really happy about, I wouldn’t know what I would of done if I didn’t have their support.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it xD