A Time to Love

Baby scan

It was the day after the concert and the guys were all happy about going on tour in a couple of months, I was sitting in my room texting Jamie when Matt walked in.

‘Hey baby’ I said as he walked over to me, he kissed my cheek and sat next to me putting his hand on my stomach he seemed to be doing that a lot lately but I didn’t really mind.

‘I have a doctors appointment today, do you want to come?’ I asked him

‘I would love to’ he said kissing my cheek again.

I went and got dressed then walked down to the kitchen to see Matt sitting at the table.

‘Ready to leave?’ I asked him

‘Yeah just let me get my keys and we can go’ he said getting up and grabbing his keys and we walked out the door and to the car, Matt drove us to the doctors and when we got there he opened the door for me and grabbed my hand.

‘Miss Tokin’ the doctor called me into a room I looked at Matt and he grabbed my hand and we walked into the room the doctor told me to lay down on the chair and to lift my shirt up a bit so he could put the cold jelly stuff on my stomach.

‘Okay you will see the little fingers and toes there’ the doctor said pointing at the screen, I smiled when I saw it and looked at Matt and he had the biggest smile on his face.

‘Would you like a print out of the scan’ the doctor asked me I nodded and he wiped the jelly stuff off and walked out of the room, I looked at Matt and he was smiling at me.

‘You okay?’ I asked him

‘Yes, I just can’t believe that there is a little us growing in their’ He said putting his hand on my stomach.

'Well believe it because there will be one in out here in 6 months' i said smiling at him

The doctor came back and gave us a couple copies of the scan and he told me that he would see me next month.

Matt and I walked out of the room and back to his car and I thought we were going to drive back home but he ended up pulling up to a store.

‘What are we doing?’ I asked him

‘Well were going to need baby stuff aren’t we’ he said smiling and getting out of the car.

‘So were going baby shopping’ I asked him

He nodded and smiled at me, we ended going in the store and we spent a couple of hours looking at baby stuff and buying things we thought we would need.

By time we got home I was tired and just wanted to lay down and watch a movie.

‘We will get the guys around tomorrow and they can help me paint the room’ Matt said sitting next to me on the coach

‘What if I want to help?’ I asked him

‘No you have to relax and not put any stress on our baby’ he said pecking my lips

I just sighed and just looked at him he smiled and kissed my forehead putting his arms around me.

‘I love you’ He whispered in my ear

‘I love you to’ I said kissing his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I no its a bit short but i didn't know what to do for this chapter but i hope you like it

Comments?