Status: Slow updates.

Why Do We Have to Grow Up?

5+4=9

****TIME LAPSE *****MORNING******

It is Sunday which meant one thing, church. Mrs. Way wakes up first and after she is dressed she wakes up Mikey dresses him then does the same for Gerard. By the time she’s putting on Mikey’s shoes Mr. Way is up and mostly dressed. Gerard is in his room looking at his action figure collection trying to decide on which two to bring with him. “Gerard, honey hurry up,” Mrs. Way calls from the front door as she fixes her earrings. Panic rushes over Gerard as he tries to think which two he should bring. He grabs Wolverine, and Deadpool then runs out of his room. Mikey was already in the car in his car seat, Mrs. Way was also in the car. Gerard gets in and sits on the side of Mikey in his booster seat. He puts his own seat belt on. Right as it clicks letting Gerard know he is safely buckled Mr. Way walks out of the house locking the down before he leaves.
Before the Ways’ go to church they make a stop at Grandma Elena’s house. She sits on the porch in a chair enjoying the morning air. She takes the seat on the other side of Mikey in the car. All through church Gerard plays with Mikey. Mikey having Deadpool and Gerard having Wolverine.

*********AFTER CHURCH**********

“Elena why do you refuse to move in with us? Out of that home? You’re all by yourself over there.” Mrs. Way asked her mother as they sat eating in a dinner after church.
“I love my home. Sure I get lonely time to time, but that home is where I belong.” Her voice is smooth as she sips at her coffee.
“We are worried about you, being there alone.” Mrs. Way continued.
“I thought about this,” Elena started. “I found a family who was kicked out of their home a few states over. I offered them to stay with me.” Everyone gets quite. Elena acts as if nothing is wrong, because nothing is wrong. Mr. and Mrs. Way exchange a glance.
“You sure about that El?” Mr. Way finally speaks shoving a bit of egg into his mouth.
“Yes, I met the husband and spoke to the wife. They are very lovely people. They have a daughter and son, about Gerard’s age. Another little boy Michael’s age, and a new born baby boy.” Gerard and Mikey look at each other both with smiles happy to hear they could have new friends on the way. “They will be coming here in about a week or so. Then in February their oldest daughter and son will be starting school, with Gerard.” Gerard smiles again, but wider this time.
“That sounds great mom,” Mrs. Way smiles still unsure. “I am happy for you.”
Elena smiles, finishes her coffee and turns to watch her grandsons play with the action figures. A smile creeps up on to her face.
This is what she loves the most about life, Gerard and Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter but at the same time I do. Sorry it's so short but this is very important. So if you are reading heads up, the ride is about to begin!!!!
Chapter title credit: Ryan Dunn's tattoo on his foot, "5+4=9" I love you Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment please, like/dislike? suggestions? Anything this will help really.

Thanks for reading :D ~HHK**