Status: Slow updates.

Why Do We Have to Grow Up?

Came a time

***********TIME LAPSE*******3 WEEKS LATER***********

It’s a Friday morning, Mrs. Way is making breakfast with little Mikey. Mr. Way is off at work, having left hours earlier. Gerard is still sleeping in his comfy bed. The house is pretty quiet, other than the sound of the food cooking and Mikey talking up a storm. “Mamma, when can I go play outside?” Mikey asks squirming around in his chair.
“Not until your brother is awake honey.” She smiles at him. Mikey sighs and lets a frown creep onto his face. “Why don’t you go wake him right now, breakfast is almost ready.” Mikey’s smile returns as he jumps off of his chair. Mikey runs as fast as his little feet can carry him. He busts through the door as if something or someone is chasing him.
Gerard is peacefully laying on his stomach with his eyes closed and his mouth half open. He wears pajamas that have different comic book pieces on it. His hair is pushed back away from his forehead, it sicks up wildly in the back.
Mikey runs to the bed and jumps on top of Gerard. “Ouch!” Gerard yells pushing Mikey off causing him to fall to the floor. Now Mikey yells in pain. Gerard gets up from his bed and helps Mikey up. “Sorry Mikes, that just really hurt.”
Mikey’s eyes are filled with tears. “I’m sorry Gee.”
“It’s okay Mikes. Let’s go get some food.” Mikey smiles and hugs his brother. They embrace each other for a few seconds before walking out towards the dining room.

*******A LITTLE LATER IN THE DAY******AT GRANDMA’S HOUSE******

“Boys, stop running around the house!” Mrs. Way yells at her over hyper sons. They both frown and stop running.
“Oh it’s okay, they are boys.” Elena tells her daughter with a smile. Mrs. Way just shakes her head.
“So, mom when are these people getting here?”
“Anytime now, they said they would be here by today.” Elena pours herself a cup of coffee, and takes a sip.
“Grandma!” Gerard yells from the front room.
“Yes Gerard?” She calls back.
“There’s a car outside.” Elena and Mrs. Way get up and walk to the front door with the boys. Sure enough there is a car in the driveway.
“Boys, go clean up the toys in the other room,” Elena orders her grandsons. “Your mother and I will be outside.”
Gerard and Mikey both nod their heads with smiles. “Okay grandma!” They say together as the run down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
These past two chapters have been really important sorry it's going kind of slow. Hope you sick around. :D
Thanks for reading and please do comment and subscribe :D It would mean a lot to me
Chapter title cradit: Helena-My Chemical Romance

Thanks again :D ~HHK