Status: Slow updates.

Why Do We Have to Grow Up?

My new friends

“Gerard! Mikey!” Mrs. Way calls. Gerard and Mikey run down the stairs to the living room. Mrs. Way is standing, Elena is sitting in a rocking chair and unknown faces sit in the couch. Gerard stops right in the door way, being shy. Mikey hides behind his brother. “Gerard,” Mrs. Way motions for him to walk closer. Gerard looks at Mikey then his mom and runs into her arms. Mikey follows hiding behind her legs. She laughs, and Elena stands to grab Gerard.
“I am so glad that you came.” Elena says to the Man on the couch.
“Yes, so are we.” He smiles.
“Shall we introduce ourselves?” Elena says. The man nods. “I am Elena as you know. This is my daughter, Donna, and her two sons, Gerard and Michael.” She uses her free hand to point out the people. He smiles and tips his head in a hello.
“I am Frank this is my wife Linda.”He motions to the woman next to him. He then points to two children, a boy and girl, who look to be Gerard’s age. “This is Frank Jr., and Skylar.” The two hide their faces and blush. Mr. Iero points to another boy, about Mikey’s age. “That is Ethan and the baby here is Gavin.” He rubs the baby’s stomach when he says his name. Elena and Donna smile.
“We are so happy to have you,” Elena starts. “I shall show the house now.” She stands up and sets Gerard down on the floor. “I will take you to the room you two will sleep in.” She says to the couple. Gerard grabs her hand and follows her upstairs. Everyone else follows them to.
They walk into a beautiful room with one bed and a bassinet. The two loved the room and smiled at the bed for the baby. “The twins can share a room and Ethan can be on his own or Ethan and Frank can share and Skylar can have her own room.” Elena says as she walks to another room down the hall.
“I think it would be best if the boys share.” Linda says smiling down at her boys.
“Very well. Here it is.” Elena opens the door and shows them the room. The room has two beds and a dresser in it. “The beds were Gerard and Mikey’s but they won’t need them.” Linda gives her a ‘thank-you’ smile. The boys look around and claim which bed is whose. Then they leave to the next room, Skylar’s room. “Here it is.” Elena opens the door for everyone. They walk in to see a mess on the floor. “Gerard Arthur Way, I told you to clean this mess up.” Elena is mad and she glares at Gerard.
“This isn’t a mess.” He whispers just loud enough to here.
“Yes this is Gerard. You need to clean up so Skylar can play with her toys in here.” Gerard frowns and unwillingly begins to clean.
“No, it’s okay.” Linda says rushing to stop Gerard. “Skylar doesn’t have many toys at all. Gerard can leave his things here.” Gerard smiles and looks to Elena.
“Gerard you better share.” Gerard’s excitement went up and he was smiling his best smile. “ Why don’t you kids play while we grownups talk. Linda and Frank nod , liking the idea.

**********WITH THE KIDS************
Mikey and Gerard get their favorite action figures and then they give the other few to Frank, and Ethan. “Why don’t I get any?” Skylar asks Gerard, who is setting up for a battle.
“Because, you are a girl, girls can’t play.” Gerard ignored her. Mikey looks at his brother asking him with his eyes, ‘why?’ Gerard ignores the looks he gets from the other guys and just carries on. Skylar stairs at Gerard waiting for him to change his mind, but he never does. Skylar begins to cry and runs out of the room. Gerard again ignores it and the boys begin to play.
Frank is sitting on his knees next to Gerard who is lying on his stomach. Mikey is sitting on his knees too and Ethan is sitting with cross legs. The boys all make sound effect noises with their mouths. They are so into it they aren’t even here, in the world. There in their own world, on their own planet. They battled the villains like it was the only thing to do.
They’re dying here and there, then coming to life, fighting. One guys down and another comes up. There will never be a winner or a loser it seems. There will only be a battle of fun. One after another after another, the firing of powers and guns and the swoosh of a sword or a knife. The slash of a hand, head or leg. Dead and dying lay around. The healing hero’s come to save the day and again everyone is woken up. Someone has saved the day. An unknown hero comes out of nowhere and kills Wolverine.
“You can’t do that Frank!” Gerard yells at Frank breaking the trans of the game.
“Yeah I can!” Frank protests.
“NO! You can’t kill me!” Gerard yells louder.
“But you killed me.”
“Yeah and that’s why you can’t kill me. These are my toys and I make the rules!”
“Okay,” Frank backs down. “But can’t I kill you just once?”
Gerard looks into Frank’s eyes, their green like his. “Fine.” Frank smiles and once again they carry on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long :( I have a lot of finals the past few weeks and went camping so ya'know. But here is chapter 5 hope you like.
Comment about what you think about mean Gerard and the new kids :)

~HHK