Miserably Loving You

Chapter 9: Devil Spawn

I woke up at 9 30 with a horrible feeling in my stomach. Speaking of my stomach I was to be getting that problem removed from me by 5 today. I'm supposed to hang out with Zack at 10 30 but I don't know if I want to go. He probably just wanted to hang as friends because I like photography. I doubt he'll even show up. He probably doesn't even like me. What am I saying, I don't want him to like me. Why do I care if he likes me? Getting up I decide to fix myself some pancakes. This thing inside of me is making things impossible. I used to never eat pancakes and then sometime last week I had a craving for them and it hasn't stopped. I've also been craving peanut butter and pizza. Odd combo when you think about it but it tastes so good inside my mouth. I'll be glad when this thing is gone and my eating returns to normal. I'm too young to be taking care of this thing. I don't see how I could possibly love anything that came from something so horrible. I could never love what came from that.

By the time I cleaned up the kitchen it was 10. My phone began to viberate from my bedroom. Picking it up I see a simple text from thanking me for fixing his relationship problems once again. If he just learned to say I'm sorry more often and agree with the girl I wouldn't have to constantly play middle person to some pretty stupid arguments. As much as I want to hang out with Zack today I think it's better if I don't. I can't get attached and he seems like such a nice guy. I also don't want devil spawn inside of me to blow my cover. Men don't swoon over pregnant women they just met. Not that I think he'd swoon in the first place it's just that Devil spawns like him are bound to create problems and that's why I can't hang out with Zack today. Maybe I'll just run around town and do a few errands I have before I remove the devil himself. If I could remove this devil spawn right now I would. It's the worst thing thing that could ever happen to me.

The devil spawn is tearing up my stomach. "Stop it you little piece of Devil.", I screamed towards my stomach. Moments later and I was in the bathroom throwing up the contents of my breakfast. "Little shit!", I muttered.

Once I'm showered and dressed I grab my phone ready to start my day. Looking through my phone as I hit the elevator button down the hall from my apartment I realize that maybe I'm making a mistake by standing Zack up. Turning around I unlock my door and quickly rush in grabbing all my camera stuff. What was I thinking it's only two people going around town to shoot some photos. At most we are friends nothing more. I think I got worked up over nothing. He probably has a girlfriend anyway. Wait....why would he flirt with me if he had a girlfriend. I'm almost positive he was flirting with me. Looking at my watch I figured out I was exactly 30 minutes late already. 11 was nearing a pass and I knew it took about 10 minutes to arrive. I hope he didn't think I wasn't coming.

Rounding the corner I check my watch to see it says 11:08 once I look up I see Zack leaning against the brick of the starbucks phone in his hand as he checks it then glances around. I quickly turn around and go back around the corner as I lean against the wall breathing heavy. I've never been this nervous before. I've also never hung out with a guy before without it leading to something else or some sort of disaster. Checking the time I notice it's 11:12 and I'm almost 45 minutes late. As take a few deep breaths I round the corner and head straight towards Zack. All I could think about was his smile when he noticed me coming. With that smile I think everything might just be alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter of this story sorry it's been so long for both of us we got busy. Next chapter will be up as soon as we can.