Till I Met You.

Eli's P.O.V. (The End)

I put my bags in the trunk and sat in the back seat with Lex. He wraps his arms around me. Max was driving.

“I am going miss my buddy.” Lex says.
“I am going to miss you too Lex,” I said.
He cuddled me, “My baby is going to miss it's aunt.”
“I told you I would come out a week before you are due and a week after as long as I can stay at the flat with you, Dan, and Max,” I said.
“I'll ask...” Lex says.
“It's fine with me as long as Dan is okay with it,” Max commented.
“Okay,” I said and nodded. Lex kisses me quickly. It was just a friendly kiss. I was glancing at the rear view mirror the whole time. Happy Max wasn't looking..
Lex whispers in my ear, “I love you.”
I whispered back, “I love you too.” I looked up at Max and smiled.

Max pulled into the parking lot.

“Lex, can you get out for a minute I want to talk Max,” I asked him.
“Of course....” Lex said and winked and got out.

I climbed into the front seat and sat in the passenger seat. Max and I didn't anything. I leaned in a bit and so did he. I rested my forehead on Max's forehead and smiles. Max pecks my lips and I pecks his lips back.

“I love you Eli...” Max said.
“I love you too Max,” I replied.
“Can you just please please please please stay?” he begged taking my hand.
I laced our fingers together then took a deep breath, “Max I would love to but...”
“I know” he mumbled drooping his head a bit.

I lifted his head up and kissed him softly. He kissed me back. I pulled away and smiled softly. He just smiled back. I looked down and took a deep breath. We got out of the car. Lex was just smiling at me. I rolled my eyes. He giggled. We got my bags out of the trunk, we walked into the airport. We stood there in awkward silence.

“I guess I should check in my bags,” I said.
“Yeah....” Max said.
“Yes!” Lex said.

I started to walk to towards the bag check in.

“Wait!” Max said taking my hand pulling me into a kiss, “Elizabeth...”
“Dawson,” I said.
“Elizabeth Dawson please for the love of God stay and be in my life. I need you in my life. I want you in my life. Please...You mean so much more than you'll ever know...Please” he begged.
“Max..” I said kinda in tears.
“You would make me feel so damn lucky if you were mine all mine....forever,” he added.
I smiled, “Maxy....” I shook my head no.

He let go of my hand and walked away. I looked over at Lex.

“I just made a huge mistake didn't I?” I said walking to him and wrapping my arms around him and he wrapped his arms me.
“Only you know,” Lex mumbles.
I wiped a tear, “I did.”
“Come on Go out i'll grab your bags,” Lex said.
“Thank you honey...” I said rushing out of the airport and walked to the car.
“Welcome,” Lex mumbled and took my bags.

I saw Max in his car and I knocked on the window. He looked at me and rolled down the window.

“Can I talk to you?” I asked.
“Sure” he scoffed unlocking the car.
I walked to the passenger side and got in, “Max I came out here to tell you I love you and I'm staying...”
“really?” He looked at me with hopeful eyes.
“Yes...You were the first guy I had a crush on the first guy I fell in love with. I would like you to be the first guy I dated. I'll just text my cousin that I'm not coming. I just to be with you and no one else. Max please just forgive me...” I rambled on.
“I forgive you and I would love you to be my girlfriend...” Max said.

I leaned forward, so did he and our lips met. We kissed, I just smiled into the kiss the whole time. We pulled away from the kiss when :ex had knock on the window. I got out and Max opened the trunk. We put my bags back in there.

We all piled all back into the car and drove back to Max's flat. Everyone came back and I hugged everyone and socialized and told them why I was staying. Me and Max went to his room.

“You know I still have my house if you wanna move in or something?” I said nervously.
“I wouldn't want anything else. “ he answered.
“Let me unpack first which will take like two days then you can move in,” I says.
“That's fine,” he smiled.

I took out my phone and texted Rian, my cousin, really quick.

Me: Hey RiRi staying in London I'll explain all later call me?
Rian: Okay I'll tell my roommate you aren't coming. He was really interested in meeting Alex It's probably cuz he is straight out gay and his other best friend is gay but they don't want to date
Me: Alex got knocked up by his fellow anyways
Rian: Wow haha
Me: Yeah gotta go. Love you RiRi!
Rian: Okay....Love you Elli

I put my phone in my pocket. Max and I kissed again and cuddled on his bed. We both drifted asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
might make a squeal