Status: Complete but there may be a sequel ;)

Sweet Kidnap

Chapter 1

There she stood looking out over the deep blue ocean. Her long dark brown almost blackish hair was blowing in the wind. Her vanilla perfume and fresh crisp scent of ocean mix together in the wind. Sun shine down pond her making her look like a Greek goddess. She had curve in all the right place, curvy girl but still so gorgeous.
I would have to make my move soon before I lost my chances. I had to have her. She was one woman who made my heart beat go crazy. She made my chest tighten, my breath get caught in my throat every time I saw her. But she never look at guy like me. I wasn't her type. She prefer the smart and romantic guy which I was not. She was just so sweet and innocent to world around her.
I took my chance and walk up to her. I slowly look around too see if anyone was around. No one was there. It may be California but it was just little cold to be at the beach. I pulled the white cloth out of my pocket, wrap my hand around her body holding her as I put cloth to her mouth. She fought back or at least try but my hold was too strong for her. After about few minutes, she finally fell limp in my arms like a rag doll. Her breath was slow and subtle. I knew she be out for some hours. I lift her in my arms bridal style. For her being more plump, she was easy to left.
I took her to the old beach house up the way. It was place most people had forgotten about. The outside of house look old and abandoned while inside look very new. I had updated the inside while planning this. I took her to bedroom upstairs and cuff her right hand to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope u like comment please or there may not be sequel