Status: Complete but there may be a sequel ;)

Sweet Kidnap

Chapter 2

I slowly open my eyes to see I wasn’t at the beach anymore. I was in bedroom, place I never seen. I look around at crimson red walls. There was two doors on which I believe lead to bathroom while other was my way out. I tried to get up from the bed but my head was heavy and my hand was cut to black steel bed frame. I decide scream, maybe someone would hear me and help me. There had to be some way out of here. I started to scream at top of my lungs.
“No one will hear you” said husky angelic manly voice. I turn my attention towards the voice to see tall man very muscle man standing there. He had tattoo covering both arms. He had very strong face but what really caught my attention was his hazel eyes. No, don’t. He kidnap me, why was I checking him out? What was wrong with me?
“Why did you kidnap me?”
“Why do you think?”
“I have no idea. You're the one what god dammit kidnap me.”
I heard him chuckle as he left saying, “You just think about it while I bring up your food, Charlotte.”
How he know my name? Had he been watching me? Why would he even want to kidnap me? I am nothing, I just a girl. I am not even beautiful. I heard the door crack open making my attention pop up. He came through the door holding a tray with McDonald on it.
“I didn’t know what to get you so I got you almost everything”
“Shouldn't you know since you been spying on me forever?” I said trying hold back small smile from what he said.
“Do you want eat or not?”
I wanted to say no but I was so hungry. I had no idea how long I had been out. I heard my tummy growl. I nodded and he handed me the tray of food. I pull out chicken sandwich and began to eat. Smell of chicken made me more hungry. Chicken tasted so very delicious.
“What your name?”
“Why?”
“I wanted to know the name of man who kidnap me.”
“It’s Matt”
“Matt” I said letting it roll across my mouth. His name made my stomach do flips. He was staring at me with his look in his eyes I have never seen.
“What?”
“Do you realize how beautiful you are?”
I was caught off guard, he just called me beautiful. I wasn't beautiful. I was far from it. I was bigger girl. How could anyone think of me as beautiful or even pretty?
“I am not”
“You are. You may not believe it but you are. You're too sweet to admit it.”
My heart was beating fast now but I had to fight this. This man kidnap me. There was no way I should at all be thinking this. I hate myself for even thinking of falling for him.
“I am tired.”
“I leave you to go to bed”
I nodded as he left the room. I took of my sweater I had been wearing at beach, when my phone fell out. I look at it then the door. I couldn’t decide whether to call or not. He could be some crazy guy who kills me in the end or just guy who happen to be in love with.
“911, What your emergency?"
“Yes, hello. My name is Charlotte Williams. I have been kidnapped.”
“Do you know where you are?”
“I was on Huntington Beach when I was kidnapped.”
“Ma’am, Try to stay on the lone so we can get your locate.’’
♠ ♠ ♠
COOOMMMMMEEENNNNTTT!!!! LOL