Status: This is going to be about issues, such as how people hurt themselves...If you've ever hurt yourself, you can message me and talk to me about it. I won't tell anyone, but I'll be a friend.

The Secrets of a Booknerd

Prologue

Okay, it's official, whoever decided to put 9th graders in with 10th grades, with 11th graders, with 12th graders and teachers was entirely idiotic.
Yes, people say "Oh, highschool will be the best four year's of your life." But that has to be irrelevant for me, and anyone else who's a social outcast. It's like, whoever made highschool, thought teenager's would mind eachother feeling's and teacher's could do something about it... And no, middle school was no better. Unless, you call more-awkward better. I supposed, yes, highschool is better then middle school, with all the zit-face teen's becoming with clear skin like magazine cover model's better, then yes, it's better. But it honestly isn't, because those clear-skin teens show off way too much. It's like, when they flash out their iPhone's and they're meaning to say "it's expensieve, look at me." And they don't think people are going to think - So? Your mommy probably bought it for you. - Which, is true in most cases.
I'm thinking most people show off because in some delusion of their's they think people actually care about their item's. But, that might just be because people act like they care - when most people don't unless it involve's them. And that's true for everyone, not just highschooler's.
To be honest, I don't really care about item's or appearence, because I've already lost too much. And, I don't think other people realize that about me. It's not like poeple are going to walk up to me, know about my dead father and mother who disowned me for a husband who would "hurt" me, and want to talk about it.
Some people think it might be best to talk about their issues, but I don't, because if I do talk about my issues. It's like I'm trying to get get them involved in my problem's, or trying to get pitty out of it. And, I don't want that.
I'd rather just ignore my problem's by grabbing a good book and reading it.
That makes me much happier
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think, this is the real Prologue. The other is just the summary. :3