Just Being With You

One Night Only

I stood in the middle of the large, crowded room, letting the music wash over me. The exclusive club, Mahiki, that I was standing in was slightly too loud for my liking. Don't get me wrong, I liked a party as much as the next girl,but this one had proved slightly boring so far.

It wasn't all that much fun being the daughter of two of the most influential stars in the world. Yes, I'd been given everything I wanted as a child, but the fact that my parents were hardly at home had made things hard for me. My father was almost constantly on tour and my mother was forever away filming or publicising the films she'd starred in. Yes, I thought standing there with a drink in my hand, I hadn't had all that great a time growing up.

It was the twenty first of February, 2012, the night of the BRIT awards, which I'd attended with my elder brother Will to support my father who was presenting an award. Suddenly, there was a ripple through the crowd and people began to whisper over the music. I craned my neck slightly to see who had arrived. One Direction, the boy band of the moment had just walked in, fresh from winning the Best British Single award, which incidentally my father had presented them with. I watched, transfixed as the boys began to walk through the crowd, laughing and joking, seemingly oblivious to the attention focused on them. His face seemed to stand out, glowing in the flashing lights of the club and his hair fell in curls, one almost covering his eye.
However, I was soon startled out of my thoughts as I caught sight of him walking towards me. Harry Styles, aka the heartthrob.

He grinned at me before holding out his hand, "Harry Styles" he said. I took his hand, "Emme York" I told him. The introductions weren't needed, we were both well aware of each others names, but it was a necessary pleasantry, to stop ourselves from looking conceited. I stood there for a second, unsure of what he'd come over to say. "So congratulations on the award. You know I actually bought the album myself" I said with a smile, trying to break the ice. He looked so hot, it was ridiculous. His green eyes were so piecing they seemed to see right through you. To say I was captivated would be an understatement.
"Thanks, it was your Dad presenting it to me. He's really cool by the way" he smiled and I laughed, "Oh God, that's embarrassing" I said. "No, he's such a legend. You know he was talking about you to us." he said, laughing along with me. "He told us you'd be here tonight" Harry was saying when he was interrupted by Louis who came up next to him. "Harry, we're going to the the Sony party now." he said before noticing that I was there. "Oh, sorry. Hi I'm Louis" he said, slurring his words slightly. "You can come if you want, it's just at the Arts Club in Mayfair." he said. I nodded, heading towards the door as he rested his hand on the small of my back.
The ride to the club was spent talking to Harry, who was clearly drunk, whilst the rest of the boys talked amongst themselves. All of them were extremely tipsy, except for Liam, but Harry was the most drunk, slurring his words and laughing at nothing in particular.

We arrived at the club and were ushered in by security whilst the paparazzi tried desperately to secure a photo of us. As soon as we walked in we were offered champagne and cocktails, Harry took one of each. We sat down finishing the drinks and talking about nothing in particular. Harry took the chance to stare and grin at me, which was weird but strangely sexy. In truth, he was hot. Very hot.

I was pulled from my thought when a round of shots appeared on the table and everybody immediately grabbed them. I hesitated for a second, painfully aware of the fact that I got drunk extremely easily, and when I was drunk I was known to do stupid things. I was about to decline them when the boys began to chant, "DO IT, DO IT, DO IT", gradually getting louder, until everybody in the room was looking at us. I grabbed the shot - and downed it.

Half an hour later I was completely off my face. Harry and I were up dancing, pretty dirtily, and the boys had sent a few wolf whistles our way."You know, you're really, really sexy" Harry slurred. I laughed, partly because of what he'd said and partly because I'd begun to see things. "You're really hot too. You're making me hot" I told him, grabbing onto him as I nearly fell over. Within minutes we were outside, stumbling through the crowds of paparazzi who couldn't believe their luck. Harry was attempting to hold me up, but in his drunken state he could barely stand up straight himself. Eventually we reached the car, and once inside collapsed in a fit of giggles.
I watched as Harry leant forward and murmured an address to the driver, who nodded and began to manoeuvre the car around the assembled paparazzi. His body was extremely close in the confined space of the car, helping me to inhale the lustrous scent emanating from him. He was beautiful, masculine and mischievous, yet fabulously model like. His plump lips looked soft and kissable. When I finally managed to stop myself gazing at him, I noticed him staring, a roguish smile playing on his lips. I quickly looked down, a blush tingeing my cheeks slightly when I noticed the bulge in his trousers. A very prominent one.
It became clear that Harry had noticed my illicit staring when he coughed slightly. I looked up, slightly startled by how close he was, as he closed his eyes closed and his lips made contact with mine. He tasted amazing, sweet without being overpowering. His lips, experienced and practised moved in sync with mine as he put one of his hands on the back of my head and began kissing my neck. In a few minutes it became hard to distinguish whose limbs were whose.
By the time we arrived outside his building I was in heaven. The car pulled to a stop, and Harry gave the driver a heavy tip before stepping out onto the street and holding the door open for me. We walked slowly to the door, glancing at each other every so often, ridiculously shy despite what we'd just been doing.

It didn't last long. No sooner had Harry turned the key in the lock before he had pressed me up against the wall. His tongue began to work with mine as my breath became ragged, the heat from our bodies making my skin tingle.
Then, he pulled back slightly, his lips creasing into the sexiest smile I'd ever seen, he cocked his head towards the door behind him, wordlessly inviting me into his bed. I nodded, not wanting to let words ruin the moment. Without a seconds thought, he scooped me up into his arms, holding me bridal style and walking towards the door whilst I giggled.

Once we were in his bedroom he threw me down onto the soft mattress, then hovering above me, kissing my neck softly. I pulled my dress over my head and he ran his hands over my body, leaving me shivering in their path.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone, this is my new Harry Styles fan fic, obviously. I really hope you like it and please don't be a silent reader! :)