Just Being With You

Headlines

I groaned as I was woken up by my phone ringing. "Hello?" I croaked, trying not to scream and throw my phone against the wall for being woken up so early. "It's Sarah. I just phoned to tell you Helen wants to have a meeting with you and she's sending a car to pick you up in fifteen minutes." she said, and I growled. Literally.
"What, why didn't you tell me?" I asked, feeling myself dying inside at the prospect of seeing Helen in the morning. "I only just found out. Apparently she's been calling you for the past hour but you haven't picked up." she told me. "Fine, where is the meeting anyway?" I asked as I slapped myself on the face in an effort to wake myself up. It didn't work. "The agency I think" Sarah said, before hanging up because she "had a date with Niall today and only had five hours to get ready."
I shook Harry awake lightly, "Harry, I have a meeting with Helen now so I'm leaving but I'll phone you later" I told him and he rolled over. "What? Why?" he asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he spoke. "I'm not sure, it's probably something about us. I'll tell you when I know" I promised before climbing out of the warm bed and beginning to pull on the change of clothes I'd brought with me. Once I was dressed I turned to Harry and kissed him lightly on the lips, "I'll see you later. Tell your parents goodbye from me" I told him before walking out of the flat and into the awaiting car.

"So what was the meeting about?" Sarah asked as I walked into the flat and threw myself onto the sofa. "She was just talking about the press attention that Harry and I are getting and how we need to lie about how long we've been going out because everyone knows that I had sex with him on the night of the BRIT awards." I told her and she snickered. "It's true, everybody does. Look at my magazine" she said, throwing it at me so that it him me in the head. I glared at her, but resisted the urge to throw it back in her face and began to read it.

Emme's Secret Relationship!
Emme York was seen leaving teen heartthrob Harry Styles' flat on Wednesday morning. The young supermodel, who has recently been signed to Storm Model's agency was pictured leaving the Art Club with Harry, 18, and the rest of his band. Later that night the pair stumbled out into the back of an awaiting car and back to the apartment he shares with his band mate Louis Tomlinson. Later that morning Emme, also 18, was seen leaving with a friend, only to return the next day. On Friday the pair were seen out and about in London whilst Harry supported her on a shoot for Burberry. Although both of the stars' management declined to comment on their relationship status, Harry revealed in an interview with Alan Carr on Saturday that the pair we're in fact together and he had already met her father! Just how long the pair have been together is not yet known, but we are sure to found out soon as Harry has been busy tweeting about his new love.

The article was accompanied by a timeline, filled with pictures, dates and times, whilst they speculated when we could have gotten together. "What the hell?" I said, throwing the magazine onto the floor. "People are so annoying, they literally have nothing better to do than write stuff about me" I complained. "So what's Harry been saying about you on twitter?" she asked with a smile and grabbed her laptop.

"Haha, look at this one" she said, turning the screen slightly so that I could look at a picture of me he'd posted last night. I was talking to his Mum and laughing at something she said. "Aww, he said you look cute." She told me whilst I looked at the picture in horror. "Oh my God. There is a picture of me in my slut dress on Twitter. I think I just died" I told her as she laughed. "You are so melodramatic. Anyway, loads of girls are tweeting about how they love it" she told me and I sat up to look properly.
One girl had said it was beautiful, and lots of others had followed suit, although some had begun to say nasty things like 'Love the dress, shame about the person wearing it'. However, I'd decided to ignore the minority of rude people and thank Sarah for picking the dress. "Thank you, you were right, it's a nice dress." I told her. "And that's why I'm going to be a stylist" she said with a laugh. This was true, Sarah was currently studying at London College Of Fashion and hoped to become a stylist when she was done. Which she would, as she spent the majority of her time at photo shoots with me. This probably sounds a bit boring to some people, and like I'm some kind of slave driver, but she loved hanging around the clothes, especially when she was given them for free.

"I'm going have some lunch" she told me the next day, heaving herself off of the sofa and heading towards the kitchen. "Do you want something?" she asked, already searching the fridge. Suddenly I felt my stomach turn at the thought of food. I gagged slightly, not quite ready to throw up. "Ugh" I groaned, "I feel really sick suddenly" I told her, standing up and heading towards the bathroom. I hung my head over the toilet for a moment before realising I wasn't ready to be sick and standing up. I stumbled out of the bathroom to where Sarah was standing with a mixture of concern and suspicion on her face. "I feel really sick and dizzy" I complained, trying to steady myself. "Are you sure?" she asked, obviously feeling torn between believing me and worrying that it was a trick. "Seriously, I feel really ill." I told her, leaning back on the wall for support. Well, I thought it was the wall, instead I fell with a bump onto the floor where I began to retch.

"Fuck, Emme, what's wrong? Have you been eating and drinking normally?" she asked and I nodded. "Last night I had pasta with Harry and this morning I had a croissant on the way to my meeting. I feel so nauseous" I told her, resting my clammy head against the wall. "I think you have food poisoning" she told me, crouching down and feeling my temperature. "Go to bed for a while and you'll feel better" she told me. "I'll tell Niall I can't go out tonight. You need me here right now." she told me and pulled her phone out before I could protest. "No buts, I'm not leaving you like this. You look really fucking ill" she said, and I smiled slightly. "Thanks." I said in the most sarcastic voice I could muster.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, sorry I didn't get this out as quickly as I wanted. I've been so busy revising for exams. Anyway, i hope you like it, please leave a comment! :D