Just Being With You

The One Where Everybody Finds Out

Sarah's POV

"Let me get this straight, Emme might be pregnant, Harry's the father and he's pissed because he didn't know?" Niall said, with a look of complete concentration on his face. Everybody groaned, "Finally Niall, I can't believe we had to explain that four times" Liam exclaimed, placing his head in his hands. "It's not my fault I can be ditzy sometimes" Niall defended himself and I laughed as Louis wrapped his arms around his friend. "Don't be mean just because he's blonde!" he shouted dramatically as Liam rolled his eyes and went back to kissing Danielle.
"They've been quiet for a really long time" Eleanor said, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. "Let's go and see them." Zayn suggested once everybody had agreed that they were too quiet to be having sex.
We walked in slowly and found the pair sleeping on the sofa, wrapped up in each other's arms. "I can definitely see a bump" Niall announced to the group and the girls laughed. "Niall, that's her dinner, it's way too early for an actual baby bump!" I told him and Danielle and Eleanor had to cover their mouths to stop themselves waking them up. "What? How long does it take then?" he frowned in confusion. "Like, at least three months" Eleanor told him as everybody laughed. Niall just shrugged, "As if any of you guys knew that.Well, I guess Harry will soon." he said casually, throwing himself back onto another sofa just as Emme and Harry began to stir.
"What the-" Harry said once he'd rubbed his eyes and noticed the rest of us all staring at him. "Guys, this is kind of creepy" Emme said as Zayn and Liam laughed.
Louis and Niall's eyes were still transfixed on her stomach, as if expecting it to suddenly expand. "I'm guessing you know then?" Emme asked trying to cover up her stomach with a cushion. They nodded, "Louis saw the website, so Sarah had to tell us" Liam said, unsure of whether Emme would mind this. "Okay then, but it's not even definite." Emme said and Louis let out a gasp.
"If you're not pregnant then you need to go and do it now. I want a godchild" he shouted and Emme pulled a face. "If I do have a child you aren't going anywhere near it" she told him, smirking and sticking her tongue out at him as he began to sulk.

Emme's POV

Sarah and I decided to let the boys, plus Eleanor and Danielle, stay over for the night as it was getting late and there were still paparazzi stationed outside. Harry was staying with me in my room, Niall in Sarah's, Louis and Eleanor were in one of the spare bedrooms, Liam and Danielle were in the other and Zayn was sleeping on the sofa bed. "Are you sure you don't mind?" I asked him before going to bed. I felt bad that everybody was in a proper bed and he was stuck in the living room. He laughed, "I'm fine. Seriously, this is comfortable compared to the buses on the tour bus." he told me with a smile. "If you're sure" I said, hesitating before walking into the bedroom where Harry was waiting...naked.

I woke up the next morning to a note on my pillow.
I'm sorry, I have to go to a photo shoot with the boys this morning. El, Danielle and Sarah have come with us. I would have woken you up but you looked so peaceful. See you later, love you - H xxx

I decided that since I was alone I'd take my time getting ready, and so I ran myself a bubble bath and sat in it for almost an hour. Once out I dried myself and began searching for my hair dryer, but quickly realised that it must be in Sarah's room. I opened my door and walked out into the corridor, not bothering to wrap a towel around myself. The air felt refreshing and seemed to cleanse me as I opened the door to the living room which led to Sarah's room and walked in.
Eight sets of eyes immediately swivelled round to face me as I let out a blood curdling scream. "Everybody turn away now" Harry shouted and everybody dutifully obeyed his orders, including a giggling Sarah, stunned Eleanor and horrified Danielle. "Oh my god, why the hell are you here?" I shouted as Harry began to form a shield, as if worried people might see me through their closed eyes.
"We finished early and came to surprise you" Zayn mumbled through his fingers. His hands were literally covering his whole face and Sarah was still laughing hysterically. Eleanor's lips had formed a perfect O and she was holding her hand up to cover her eyes as Louis began to sob and complain about how his virgin eyes would never recover. I didn't hesitate in running to my room and getting changed.

A few hours later, once I'd recovered from the embarrassment, I'd received a call from Helen, who wanted us to go to a film premier together tonight to raise our profile. I didn't mention the possibility that I might be pregnant, knowing that she'd be angry and it was something that would be done best in public, when I knew for sure. Anyway, she'd suggested that the boys went with us and took dates themselves to make it seem more casual, which is why I was currently sitting in my living room as the make up artist finished my eye make up.
"That looks amazing" Sarah told me as she walked in fully dressed. Her make up had taken less time than mine, so she was actually on time, but I still wasn't dressed and we had to leave in fifteen minutes.
"Are you sure?" I asked her, half wishing I could just stay home and relax. "Yes! Anyway, you need to be as quick as you can getting dressed and the boys will be here in five minutes." she told me. "Okay" I whispered, thankful that at least my hair was finished. Finally the girl applied a slick of deep berry lipstick to my lips and stood back to admire her work. "It looks perfect" she told me. Alice was my favourite make up artist ever! I'd met her on a shoot a while back and since then I'd hired her for any event I had coming up. Although tonight, she'd be coming with us. She'd agreed to accompany Zayn, since he was finding it hard to get a date at such short notice. That sounds ridiculous, as he's part of one of the biggest boy bands in the world, and girls are fawning all over him, but everybody he'd asked had freaked out about going in front of the paparazzi and said they'd need more time to prepare.
"It matches the dress" Eliza added.

The dress. I loved it, I was literally in love with a piece of clothing. From the back it appeared to be a simple, flowing white dress, but at the front it was cut to the knee and embellished with ruby leather petals. In truth, the dress was the only reason I was looking forward to going out tonight. Aside form Harry of course, although that was different, because I would have seen him anyway, but I would only wear the dress to this.
I stood up, making my way through my bedroom and into my dressing room. I pulled my white dressing gown off and unzipped the bag holding the dress. I pulled the silky dress on and called Sarah to come and do the back up for me before I slipped my feet into the Charlotte Olympia dolly suede platforms that Alice was lending me.
"It looks amazing. Harry is going to die when he sees this" she told me before straightening her sequinned Marchesa dress and walking out to where everybody was waiting.
"Wow" Harry said when he saw me whilst Louis faked a double take. I hit him on the arm on my way over to Harry. "You look amazing" he whispered, pulling me close. "You do too" I told him, taking in his suit and black leather shoes. "Well, I do try" he said as I laughed.

I smiled over at Zayn and Alice as she laughed, playing with the hemline of her bandage dress. "Looks like they like each other" I whispered. "Do you find it weird how our friends are getting together?" he asked. "It makes me feel like an old married person who keeps setting up their single friends" he told me, and Eleanor, who was standing nearby in Faith Connexion dress laughed. "You're eighteen, that's hardly old" she said.
Harry puffed his chest out, "Hey, I'm an adult" he told her. "You act like one" Danielle added and Liam began to hoot with laughter.

Dresses:
Emme:
Dress- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/193663
Shoes- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/314020

Sarah:
Dress- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/178767

Alice:
Dress- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/178975

Eleanor:
Dress- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/186024?cm_sp=we_recommend-_-186024-_-slot3

Danielle:
Dress- http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/182678
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I hope you like this chapter, it's quite long. Anyway, don't be a silent reader! :)