Just Being With You

The Arrival

After the incident in the restaurant, I'd left Danielle to hang out with Zayn and Niall and walked back to the hotel on my own. Instead of focusing on what Harry might be hiding from me, I went on Twitter for the first time in days, scrolling through my mentions. A few of the fans were nice, although the majority were bitching about me being with Harry in New York.

@Harrysgurl: @Emme_York You're such a whore, go die. You don't deserve Harry, you're a fucking bitch. Hands off my man, he's only staying with you because you're pregnant.

That was the worst. I'd received hate before, as people liked to tell me just how spoiled they thought I was. However, this was the first time had actually wished me dead, and it felt awful.

I considered ignoring the tweet, but it pissed me off so much that I felt that I had to reply.

@Emme_York: @Harrysgurl, excuse me? I don't mean to be rude, but bullies like you really are disgusting. Have you actually considered what words like that could do to people? Words have consequences, and I don't know if you weren't aware, or just don't care. Either way, you are incredibly ignorant. I wasn't aware of the fact that my boyfriend was your man, maybe I should apologize... P.S. You really need to stop talking like a bad extra from the movie Mean Girls.

It felt good to address the girl, but I still felt like I had to say something more.

@Emme_York: To all the girls who have been sending me hate, I'm sorry that you don't like me, but I know I can't please everyone so I won't even try anymore. I won't break up with my boyfriend because you're jealous. And for the record, Harry and I are together because we love each other, not because of the baby. Lastly, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I felt a little better after tweeting, until I realized that the reason Harry was lying to me might be because he was going to cheat on me. Then I felt even worse, because I'd look like an idiot when it happened.

Deciding I'd ask Harry about it when he got back, I sat down and watched some trashy TV fro a while. After two hours of Jersey Shore I was pissed off. Then, half an hour later, there was a key in the lock and Harry waltzed in, completely oblivious to my mood as he smiled at me and took a seat on the sofa.

"Oh my God, that was crazy. Sorry I'm a bit later than I expected, there were so many girls outside the studio, and then Niall wanted to go to lunch. You know how he is." he smiled lazily at me, taking my hand and attempting to play with it until I whipped it away.

"So you went to lunch with him? Where did you go?" I asked trying to sound casual as I checked just how much he was willing to lie to me. Just because Niall said he was shopping didn't mean he actually was.

"Yeah, we just went to this little coffee shop near the studio where they served sandwiches." he lied flawlessly. He was so smooth and believable, I almost found myself believing him. Until I remembered Niall's horrified face in the restaurant.

"Right, so where were you really?" I asked quickly, standing up and planting my feet in front of Harry who looked a mixture of confused and guilty. "I know there wasn't an interview, and I know that you didn't go to lunch with Niall. I ran into Zayn and him when I was out to lunch with Danielle. It was right after you said you were still in the interview." I told him, crossing my arms angrily.

"Em, calm down. Seriously, I don't know why you're freaking out so much." he said, an incredulous look on his face.

"I'm freaking out because I don't want my life to be like this. I've been sat at home watching reality TV and reading the hate mail that your fans have sent me. I'm pregnant, I don't want this. Is this what it'll be like for us? Me waiting around for hours as you stroll round town doing God knows what?" I asked. Harry opened his mouth to speak before I held my hand up, silencing him.

"My parents were like this. My dad was constantly on tour, I spent the majority of my childhood on a film set being looked after by the crew whilst my mum cried in her dressing room because my dad was cheating. I cannot deal with that, okay? If you are cheating on me, then you need to tell me now." I told him firmly, trying to ignore the fact that tears were welling up in my eyes.

"I'm not cheating on you. Okay, I lied to you, and I'm sorry. I was out with Louis and Liam, shopping. Liam wanted to get Danielle a present without her knowing, and he told me not to tel anyone, including you." he admitted.

"I'm sorry, I was a bitch. I'm just feeling really emotional, and Twitter. These girls were just being mean and it makes me feel really insecure." I said slowly, trying, once again, not to cry.
"Hey, hey. It's fine. You never have to apologize to me. I was wrong to lie to you. Are you okay?" he asked me softly, wrapping an arm round me as I covered my face with my hands.

"Okay, I'm going to run you a bath, you can relax in that. Then, I'll phone the boys and cancel dinner tonight." he said and I began to protest.
"No, it's fine. They can deal without us for one night. This is more important." he told me, getting up and walking to the bathroom as I hiccuped stupidly.

"Feeling any better yet?" Harry asked me with a grin as I sipped my hot chocolate, lounging on the sofa in nothing but a bath robe, despite the fact that it was only 5:00. I nodded embarrassedly.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, I feel ridiculous. I turn nto such a brat sometimes, and the hormones combined with how tired I was just made me flip out a bit." I told him, a sorry little smile playing on my lips.
"For the last time, you don't have to apologize. You had every right to be angry, especially when you get bitchy little messages sent to you every day. I've already reported that girl for being so disgustingly rude." he told me.

"Thank you." I told him, kissing him sweetly on the lips.
"You taste of chocolate." he grinned.

"El." I called, having spotted the brunette. Danielle and I had gone to the airport to meet her as Louis was busy with rehearsals but didn't want her to have to travel to the hotel on her own. He was weirdly cute when he was worrying about her.
She quickly ran over to us, wheeling the suitcase with her.

"Ahh" she screamed happily. "I can't believe I'm here! How are you guys?" she asked immediately after we'd released her from an enthusiastic group hug.

"Great!" we told her quickly. "What about you? You look so thin!" we enthused. We were slightly over excited.

In the car, our conversation continued out of the view of the paparazzi.
"So you've had the scan?" El asked with a wide smile.
"Yes, it was amazing. She said that the baby was really well developped , and we have a scan right here!" I exclaimed happily.
Eleanor squealed excitedly, reaching out to take the piece of paper which I was fishing out of my bag.

"It's already so cute!" she told me happily, reaching across Danielle to hug me as I caught sight of the driver rolling hs eyes. I scoffed at him quietly before turning to the pair once again.

"So I was speaking to Niall earlier." I told them, watching as they leaned closer, getting ready for whatever gossip I was about to share.
"He asked if we could all take Sarah shopping later. Apparently she's lonely or something like that." I told them, waving my hand dismissively as their mouths dropped open.

"What?! After everything she said to you?" Danielle blurted out, her eyes wide.
"I know, I mean, I'm not going to pretend I'm completely innocent here. We both said stuff. But still, I'm surprised she's still willing to go shopping with me." I told them.

"Myabe she likes the attention. Either way, she's not really a very nice person." Eleanor commented.
"We should do something to her. Nothing huge, but you need to get back at her." Danielle suggested and I cringed.
"I don't want to play with fire. I mean, she has kind of acted like a bitch, but I don't know if I should retaliate."I told them hesitantly.

"Good point, but then what would have happened if we'd all just decided 'Hitler's being a bit of a bitch, but we'll just lay back and let him stomp all over us!" Eleanor exclaimed, her voice slightly louder than intended as Danielle and I laughed at her comparison.

"I don't know. Maybe." I said, warming up to the idea slightly.
"Do it!" Danielle and El repeated, egging me on as much as possible.
"Okay. Let's mess with her." I agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so sorry that this has taken so long to get out. However, I do have a reason.
Firstly I was on holiday, then I was ill, then I was resting, then my laptop broke, then my computer broke. It has been incredibly annyoing. However, I should be updating more regularly now, so I hope you like it.