Status: in the works.

Everything About You

Chapter 13

“Yes, we’re a couple now, Holly. Things didn’t go exactly as planned but all that matters is that I love him and he loves me. I’ll worry about Gregory later,” I spoke into the phone as I washed my hands in Louis’ bathroom. “I’ll be home later, and I’ll tell you everything, don’t worry. Bye Holly, love you too.”

I hung up the phone and put it back in my purse before walking out of the bathroom, turning the light off on the way. I padded down the hallway in my fuzzy socks, following the noises coming from the living room. I peeked around the corner and saw that all the lads had shown up and they were grinning. There was also an extremely tall and extremely tan girl cuddled up next to Liam. I came out from around the corner and plopped down beside Lou, his arm wrapping around me as he kept up with his conversation with Zayn.

I looked over at Harry, as he let out a string of expletives as he fell off the edge of a cliff in Mario Kart just before the finish line. Niall, who was close behind him, let out a “Whoop!” when he crossed the finish line. Harry hung his head and threw down the controller, stomping out of the room.

“Don’t be such a sore sport, Harry! We can go two out of three!” Niall yelled after him. He waited two minutes for a reply, but the only thing I could hear was some rummaging in the kitchen. “When you come out, can you bring me some of those Cheetos I thought I saw on the counter? Okay thanks Harry!”

I laughed at Niall and picked up the controller Harry threw. “I’ll play you if you want, Niall. Although I must warn you, I am a pro.”

“Well, we’ll just see about that, lass!” Niall said with a wink as he started the game up again, selecting Rainbow Road as our track.

I let out a groan as the map loaded. “Why would you choose the hardest track? Do you hate me, Niall?”

“On the contrary, I quite like you Natalie.” He winked at me again as the countdown started.

I felt Louis arm tighten around my waist. “You better not like her too much, Blondey. She’s mine.”

I smacked Louis arm playfully. “Oh stop, Lou!”

“You’ve been dating for less than a day, and she’s already got you whipped!” Harry exclaimed as he came back into the living room with Niall’s Cheetos. “Good job, Nat!”

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly and gave him a smirk. “I try.”

No one spoke again after that as the race started and Niall and I were engrossed into the game. I took the lead quickly and help it for a whole lap before I received a blue shell, from a certain blonde haired boy who was in 7th place. I started off again in 5th with Niall just on my tail. I held him off for another lap before slipping on an oil spill and falling off the Rainbow. Niall took my lead and I finished second, right behind him. I groaned as Niall jumped up into the air and started shaking his butt exclaiming, “I am the winner! I am the winner! You’re just a loser, cuz’ I am a winner!” I curled into Louis chest and fake cried as they all laughed.

“Come on, love. Liam wants you to meet someone,” Louis whispered into my ear and placed a kiss on my forehead. I looked up from his chest and pecked his lips quickly before looking over to Liam and who I was assuming to be his girlfriend.

“Natalie, this is my girlfriend Danielle. Danielle, this is Louis new girlfriend Natalie!” Liam introduced us and I stuck my hand out to her. She put her hand in mine and we shook before settling back into our boyfriends.

“It’s nice to meet you! I’m glad there will be another girl than just me and all these lads. How long have you and Liam been dating for?” I asked her, curiously.

“Liam and I have been dating since X factor, so about four years. I was dancing for the boys, and I met Liam, and we just clicked!” Danielle exclaimed, looking up at Liam who was giving her a lovely smile.

“Wow, four years! Do I hear wedding bells in the near future?” I asked with a wink.

Her face fell as she looked down at her hands. “No…Liam isn’t ready to get married.”

I looked around uncomfortably, wishing I had never brought it up. “Well then, what would you lads like for dinner?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Note: This story takes place in 2014. Niall, Liam and Zayn are 21, Harry is 20 and Louis is 23. This makes Danielle 26- I think...

Anyways, this is basically a pointless chapter... I just wanted to introduce Danielle. She won't be playing a huge part, but she's necessary for something ;) and what goes on between her and Liam will foreshadow a new Liam fic I am hoping to write after this one! :)
This is my last update before I leave for my vacation so much love! xx
Thanks for commenting:
Dance.Dance.Dance
Evka483
grl_lk_moi_320
AshleyxTwilightx
Tommogirl4876
heartsinruins
xomrsmalikxo
forevernalways
onlythegooddieyoung

Also thanks to SquidneyAnn, a fan from Twitter, for tweeting me! :)
Heres Louis!