Ah Hell

Guess So

~*Sunday’s Point of View*~

I was laying upside down on my bed staring at whatever the hell was playing on the TV. Sitting up, leaning against the head board on my right was Lily. She was on her phone, probably texting Ian. On my left was Nikki. She was messing around on her iPod, probably talking to ninety thousand hockey parodies on twitter.

“How the hell is it that I have been here probably five times and haven’t seen anything other than the hotel, the airport, the mall, a bar, a club and the Air Canada Centre?” I asked.

They both looked at me.

“I’ve been traveling since I was three and except for Toronto, I have gone out and about in every city.”

“What the fuck is the point of your rambling?” Nikki asked me.

“Get dressed, we’re going out.”

“But I don’t wanna…” Lily whined.

“Get the fuck over it,” I told her. She was all sad, because Ian had left for St. Louis.

We all got up and got dressed. I was dressed first and went down to the lobby. I grabbed a few pamphlets and a map. The other two walked down. “Where the fuck are we going?” Lily asked.

“Hockey hall of fame,” I answered.

“Really bitch?” she asked me.

“Where the fuck did you think we were gonna go? It’s me. You may be dating a hockey player, but I’m the super fan.”

Nikki snickered.

“Shut up!” Lily snapped.

Nikki ignored Lily. “HALL OF FAME MOTHER FUCKER!”

We got dirty looks from the people around us, but it was normal for us. We got a cab and went to the HOF. Lily was bored. Nikki was acting like an ass. I was like a kid in a candy store. There was just so much for me to stare and gawk at. When we left, lily snatched the map and chose, where we got to go next.

We ended up at some theater and watched a company put on some play. Don’t ask me what it was about. I fell asleep and accidently drooled on Nikki’s shoulder.

“That’s fucking gross,” she complained.

“You’re the one, who didn’t fucking move me in time,” I said.

“There was no moving you, it was fucking instant. You were already drooling.”

“Well get the fuck over it,” I said.

I know and I know and I know and I-“

I looked at the screen of my phone. It was an unknown number with an area code I didn’t know. “Hello?” I answered.

“Sunday?”

“Pat?” I asked.

“Yeah. Hey.”

I saw Lily and Nikki smirk.

“Don’t you two even fucking think about it,” I growled at them.

They only grinned.

I turned my attention back to Pat. “S’up?”

“Not much. I was just wondering if you and the girls want to go out to eat with the guys and I.”

“I’m game, let me ask the others.”

“You bitches wanna go out to eat?” I asked.

“With the Dub?” Nikki asked.

“Yeah.”

“Sure,” she agreed.

“Food. I’m in,” Lily said.

“Of course you are hog ass,” I said. “They’re in.”

“Awesome. You want us to come and get you or do you want to meet us?”

“Just give us a place and we’ll meet you, because we’re already out and about.”

“Sightseeing?” he joked.

“Yes, actually.”

“Tourist.”

“Come to the Burgh, and we’ll see who the tourist is then.”

He told us, where to meet them. “Are you gonna get there okay?”

“Maybe? Maybe not? We have a tendency to get lost,” I admitted.

Nikki snatched the phone. “We’ll be fine Patty. If we get lost, we’ll figure it out. We got lost in New York and that was twenty times worse.”

“We only got lost because someone had to go shopping,” Lily said with a glare at me.

“Not my fault that she, who had the address of Marc’s house decided not to write it down and not to charge her phone,” I challenged.

“I told you-“

“You didn’t tell me shit.”

“Will you two quit raising hell in the street?”

“You’re really one to talk,” I scoffed.

We raise hell bitch,” Lily said.

I laughed. “We raise hell bitch

We raise hell bitch,” she continued with the song.

Mother fucking hell bitch.”

We don’t give a fuck.”

We don’t give a fuck.”

In sink we finished the chorus. “And all you pussy mother fuckers shut the fuck up!

She kept going, though.

I knock yo hed back
I let that shit bang
I make your heart jump
Like you was on cocaine

I knock yo hed back
I let that shit bang
I make your heart jump
Like you was on cocaine

Stop actin like a bitch
Why you acting like a bitch
Let a bitch suck a dick
and get the fuck in the bed

Stop actin like a bitch
Why you acting like a bitch
Let a bitch suck a dick
and get the fuck in the bed


“Yes, they are singing. Now it’s just Lily, but if you give it a second, I’m sure Sunny will join in.”

“One don’t call me Sunny. Two either hang up or give ME MY FUCKIGN PHONE!” I bellowed.

“BYE PATTY! SEE YA LATER!” She hung up.

Lily and I joined in as we walked towards, where we were supposed to meet the boys. It wasn’t far, but we still got lost. It was only a little loss, we made one wrong turn and just went around the block.

We walked in and saw the boys sitting there. There was a spot at the head of the table that Lily took. One between Pat and Kap that. The spot Nikki sat in was between Marty and Cam.

“Did you really start singing a song about raising hell and not giving a fuck?” Cam asked.

“Uh duh,” Lily said, “And we’ll do it again.”

“Fuck yeah,” I agreed.

“The more it swears the more they like it,” Nikki said.

“Problem?” I asked.

“Cause if there is we’re gonna fuck you up cause you are no fucking better,” Lily said.

“I never said that.”

We all ordered and broke off into little conversations after that. Lily talked about being an actress with Bucky and Diggy, while Nikki talked about her newest record with Marty and Cam. She was paying more attention to Cam than Marty though. I was talking to Pat and Tyler about my writing.

“Yeah, so I’m kind of a badass in the writing game,” I said.

“How are you a bad ass author?” Kap asked.

“Say the fuck word on live TV,” Lily chimed in.

“Party with a rockstar,” Nikki added.

“Dress like a slut for interviews and promotions,” I added.

“Get caught by the media kissing a chick,” Nikki said.

“Bitch that was you after jager bombs. You’re worse than Jack.”

“Release a sex tape,” Lily added.

“She lies,” I said, leaning across the table to smack her. “Yeah, but seriously, I party like and with a rockstar, I am friends with an entire hockey team, I attend all kinds of events and shit with an actress and I pretty much say what I want and don’t give a fuck.”

“And your publisher lets you?”

“They really don’t have a choice at this point. My books sell to well and as soon as I go to Cali sign some papers, people will be seeing my books on the fucking big screen,” I boasted.

“WHAT?!” Nikki and Lily both screamed.

“When did you find this out?”

“Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Can I write the theme?”

“Do you think I’d be able to get a roll in it?”

“Are you going to be a producer?”

They bombarded me with questions.

“If you give a her a second to speak then you might actually get an answer,” Pat said.

They glared at him, but shut up.

I gave him a grateful glance. “I dunnno,” I answered the two. The only questions I can answer is that I found out the night of the concert.”

“And you’ve waited until now to tell us?”

“Wait was that when you almost ate concrete?”

“Lily, you’re about to be eating your shit off of the bottom of my shoe, when I shove it up your ass if you don’t shut the hell up.”

“Nothing is for sure yet. I have to go to meetings and sign things, negotiate, all of that fun shit. Plus I have to make sure Jenette’s gonna be there cause I am no dealing with the mouse.”

“The mouse?”

“My agent’s assistant who is too fucking scared to do shit.”

Our food came then and we all paused our conversation to eat. When we were done Pat spoke up. “You guys were sight seeing right?”

“Yeah,” Nikki answered.

“Well why don’t we show you around so that you can really see Toronto? From a native’s perspective.”

“Sounds cool to me,” I said.

“Got antoehr show, different venue, sound check is in about an hour, so I gotta go,” Nikki said.

“Ian’s gonna be home from practice in a bit, so I’m gonna skype with him,” Lily said.

“Got an appointment with Matty,” Buck said.

“I have practice,” Ty said.

“Actually I have an idea I wanna work on in the studio and I need your help Marty,” Cam chimed.

“Let’s go then.”

That left Diggy. “I’m just gonna go,” he said leaving.

“Guess it’s just us.”

“Guess so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So up next is Lily fluff and some Nikki craziness