Sequel: Infidelity.

Juvenile.

Screamin' "Someone shoot me!"

Nikki woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She quickly loooked at the caller I.D. it was Ashling. "What was so fucking important you had to wake me up?!" Nikki asked into the phone.

"There's a letter on the coffee table for you I just wanted to make sure you opened it," Ashling said. Nikki's heart dropped. She'd been waiting for this letter since her parents had died, but now it was here, she didn't know wheather she wanted to open it.

"Okay, thanks Ash bye," She ended the call and walked into the living room, she couldn't be bothered to get up this morning to go to school so she didn't, she decided to stay in her pajamers all day. The black couch made an 'oomph' sound as she sat on it. And if she was asked that is exactly how she would've described her mood right now... 'oomph'.

She picked up the white envolope adressed to, 'Miss Fawcett'. She played with it, turning it upside down, back to front. She glanced at the clock and noticed that Gerard would be on his lunch break. She send a quick text, 'GERARD GET YOU ASS OVER HERE!.. please'. After what felt like hours of staring at the white envolope she heard the distinctive knocks on the door. "I'ts open," she yelled. Gerard stepped in and saw her sitting on the couch her gaze intently set on the mail in her hand.

"Whats up?" He asked sitting on the floor near the chair.

"This is the letter. I'll finally know," She spoke like her life depended on what was written on the paper inside, but all it would do is give her closure.

"You gonna open it?"

"I don't know if I want to," She said slightly picking at the seem.

"Why?"

"What if it was really grosome," she said looking at him with scared eyes.

"Would you rather never know?"

"No," She sighed and open the letter. There were to peices of folded paper.

' AUTOPSY REPORT - FAWCETT, CRAIG.
C.O.D. - BRAIN HEMORIDGE CAUSE BY BLUNT FORCE TRAURMOR TO LEFT
TEMPORAL BONE.

MANNER OF DEATH - HOMOCIDE

SIGNED - J.HIGGINS. CALIFORNIA POLICE DEPARTMENT.'


The second read,

' AUTOPSY REPORT - FAWCETT, RACHEL
C.O.D. - SINGLE BULLET WOUND FRONTAL CRANIUM. INSTANT DEATH.

MANNER OF DEATH - HOMOCIDE

SIGNED - J.HIGGINS. CALIFORNIA POLICE DEPARTMENT.'


She ran her fingers through her hair and threw herself back against the seat. She passed the papers to Gerard and he read through them.