Secret, Lies and Sins

005

It was a perfect night, the stars were brighter then I had ever seen them, and when I turned my head I saw the most perfect boy in the world, and that was my boyfriend Josh. I had no idea that this was even going to happen when I boarded that bus to camp, I was thinking I was just going to spend the whole summer alone in my cabin reading my books. But nope the complete oppoisite was happening, and I was really happy about it.

I moved my hand towards Josh’s and linked my fingers with his, and he looked me in the eyes and smiled and kissed the tip of my nose lightly, “You’re really beautiful you know that?” he aksed, and kissed my nose again.
I shook my head and closed my eyes, and breathed in the night air. “I’m not beautiful” I spoke quickly,
Josh shook his head “To me you are” he said, and went to lean down and kiss my lips lightly,
But then we heard a voice yelling from behind “It is past curfew get into your cabins” said the voice.
I rolled my eyes when it functioned in my mind who that voice belonged to, I turned around and saw Niall standing there with a flashlight in his hand and he flashed the right directly on my face
“Cassidy I need to talk to you privately before you return to the cabin” demanded Niall “Josh you go now”.
Josh sighed and kissed my cheek “I will see you tomorrow babe” he said and stood up and walked away bumping into Niall on purpose as he left, I sighed and stood up and felt my feet touching the ground and slowly made my way over to Niall. I didn’t stare at him in the eyes I couldn’t bare to look at his face at all. Every time I saw him I felt angry at times, but then at the same time I felt happy, and felt like I liked him, but I couldn’t like him, he was the biggest jerk going around, and I was with Josh. Josh is perfect.
“What do you want?” I asked rudely,
“I just want to let you know, that you are the one girl here that I could be friends with” he answered.
I rolled my eyes “Well lucky me” I said sarcastically and went to walk past him,
I felt something grab my wrist and pull me back “Cassidy wait” said Niall,
I sighed “What is it?” I asked,
“What have I done to make you so mad at me?” he asked.
I was stumped for a moment there was nothing completely bad that he had done wrong to make me feel this way about him. I think it was just him in general. I sighed and then nodded “I’m sorry… we should start over” I half lied.
Niall nodded and hugged me tight “I would like that a lot” he said happily.

Niall’s P.O.V

The next day.

I was doing everything in my power to be alone with Cassidy and have her away from Josh. That’s why I was glad she was in my camp group, and everything I said they had to do they had to listen. I felt so powerful.
Today we were doing hiking around the camp site, and I made Cassidy pair up with me and Josh pair up with another girl, one that will probably make him cheat on Cassidy. I know it’s mean but I want her, and no one else deserves her.
“So this camp is pretty fun?” I asked,
Cassidy sighed “Yeah I guess” she answered and stormed through more bushes.
We were completely lost and it was all because I lost my map and yeah well I didn’t lose it by accident I did it on purpose so then she would have to put up with me until we found our way back to the camp.

“This is hopeless” groaned Cassidy and pulled out her phone, “And of course no signal… and it’s nearly dinner time”.
“I have some chips in my bag” I said and pulled the bag from behind my back and pulled out the packet of chips and passed them to Cassidy.
I watched as she snatched the packet out of my hands and stormed through more bushes.

--

A couple of hours later it was around 9pm and it was pitch black but Cassidy and I had made it to the beach and looked towards camp it looked like it was going to take forever to get there,
“Why don’t we just stay here for the night?” I suggested “Then go to the boat shed tomorrow and row there”.
Cassidy glared at me and then had to agree with me because she knew there was no other choice, unless she wanted to walk alone back to camp. But she was too scared.

We walked around and collected firewood, and because we went hiking we were told we had to have matches in our bags just in case of an emergency. It was ironic. But this wasn’t an emergency completely this was a planned one, I made us become lost, so I could be alone with her. I was a mastermind at getting girls, and this was plan A, and I had plenty more up my sleeve.

We started a little camp fire and actually tried this friendship thing and I started being honest with her and telling her everything about my life before X Factor and then the contest and the boys and how I didn’t want to go on this camp, and how I was wanting to go solo, and then she told me to shut up and started ranting about how stupid I was but I wasn’t listening, I was too busy watching her jaw move and wanting to kiss her glossy lips.

But right now we were laying in the sand looking at the stars and pointing out signs, “I see a bear” I said and pointed to the stars,
Cassidy laughed “I see it too” she said and pointed to where I was pointing.
I sighed this was getting harder not to kiss her while she was lying beside me, and then she done something that made it harder she leaned on my chest and just relaxed, and I could feel her hair on my hand and how soft it felt.
“I’m going to fall asleep” she whispered.
I leaned forward and watched as her eyes slowly went shut and she fell asleep.

I sighed and remembered the song “Iris” by The Goo Goo Dolls.
And whispered to myself “I Just want you to know who I am”
♠ ♠ ♠
So wasn't worth the wait.
I apologize for taking so long to update as well. I'm also glad there is a lot of One Direction fanfics on Mibba now.

wooh.
Also
nearly done with school.
So updates will be slow for a little while younger, and in two weeks they will be constant :D