Status: Active! Comment even if you don't like it, please! It would still mean a lot! Subscribe if you did! XOXO, Errbear

Never Look Back

Hold Your Head High

Eurydice

Handsome wasn't the word to describe him. He was flawless.

His skin was dark, his eyes were brown. His smile burned brighter than the sun. Sorry for the cliché'.

He was perfect. Even better, he was mine. All mine.

I watched as he moved across the room. He was confident in his stride. It was that same confidence that left me in awe of his very existence. He was too good to be true.

This was my boyfriend, my best friend. He had changed my life for the better, but somehow both our lives were about to change for the worse.

Image


Orpheus

Beautiful wasn’t the word to describe her. She was perfection.

Her skin was tan now, not its usual China doll color; her eyes were an emerald green, and her hair. Her hair was a fiery red that burned brighter than fire. I guess sometimes we find truth in cliché.

She was flawless. Even better, she was mine, forever and always.

She moved as though she were unsure of herself, staring at her feet, playing nervously with her hair. I guess she didn’t realize how amazing she really was because, in truth, she could put Ms. America to shame.

She knew me better than I knew myself, except when it came to my past. She didn’t know about that. I couldn’t let her. It would jeopardize everything. But my past was about to change our future, Eury’s more than mine.

The biggest change? We tell this story… after death.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, subscriptions, suggestions and critiques appreciated.

XOXO,
Errbear