Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Chapter Twenty Five

“Aria, Aria. Wake up.” Vic whispered, shaking Aria. Aria grumbled something about a koala and rolled back over. “Babe, come on. We gotta go to meet up with Kellin.”
“Whose getting deported?” Aria asked, sitting up with a yawn.
“No, we’re going to meet up with Kellin. Where the fuck did you get deportation?” He asked as Aria blinked the sleep from her eyes.
“You know, I don’t know.” She finally said, crawling over Vic and landing on the floor with a thud. The other bunks were empty.
“Mike slept on the couch and Tony and Jaime went to reserve a table. Jaime can’t and won’t go anywhere by himself. He’s kind of weird.” Vic explained, landing on the floor next to her. He pulled on a sweatshirt and a pair of pants, then left, heading into the bathroom.
Aria headed out into the living room where Mike was sprawled out on the couch. She gave him a smack on the forehead as she walked by to look at the thermometer that was outside.
“What?” Mike asked groggily, sitting up a little.
“We’re meeting up with Sleeping With Sirens.” She replied, frowning at the meter. It was forty degrees. “Where the hell are we?” She asked.
“Uhm, I think we’re in Maine.” Mike answered as Vic came out of the bathroom, hair wet.
“You think?” Vic asked as Aria moved into the bathroom, turning the shower on. “We are. Upper Maine, pretty much Canada.”
“Where’s my hat?” Mike asked, getting up and heading into the bathroom, mumbling about how it was so cold. He came back out seconds later, wearing a long sleeved shirt and his bomber hat. “I’m hungry. When are we eating?”
“As soon as Aria is done and when we get to the restaurant.” Vic told him. Mike frowned and sat back down, crossing his arms. “Tell your girlfriend to hurry up.”
“I’m hurrying.” Aria called from the bathroom as the hair dryer started. Mike groaned as Vic’s phone went off.
“Mike, get this. It’s just Jaime. Tell him we’ll be there soon.” Vic told him, tossing the phone to him. Vic went back into the bedroom, coming back out with a pair of Aria’s jeans and a hoodie and two of his hats.
“Aria, come on.” Vic shouted through the door. Aria whipped open the door and grabbed the clothes he offered.
“You forgot my underwear!” She hollered after a moment. Vic went back into the bedroom, then throwing a bra and a thong into the bathroom. “Thanks hun!”
She came out a minute later, swiping mascara onto her eyes and tucking the hat over her slightly damp hair.
“Ready?” Vic asked. Aria didn’t answer, just grabbed Vic and Mike’s hands and pulled them out the door and down the street to the IHOP.
~~
Jaime and Tony stood up when they came in.
“Finally. Come on. They aren’t here yet, but we can sit down.” Tony said as Jaime escorted them all to sit down at a huge table. Aria looked around to see almost no one in the restaurant, except for a few tired looking people.
“What time is it?” She asked finally.
“Seven.” Jaime replied, grabbing a menu. “Kellin is an early riser, and so is the rest of his band. One time, they were up at five and wanted us to come play soccer with them.”
“Speaking of Kellin.” A male voice said. They all looked up and Vic leapt out of his chair, embracing him.
“Unless you couldn’t tell, this is Kellin. And the guys filing in behind him is the rest of the band. Let them finish having their bro moment.” Mike explained, leaning across the table. A guy with reddish brown hair sat down next to Mike and clapped him on the back.
“This is Gabe.” Jaime told her. “Then Jack, Jesse and Justin.” The three guys filed in, yanking out the chairs that were open.
Vic tapped Aria on the shoulder and she turned to look at him and Kellin. She stood up and offered out a hand to Kellin.
“I’m Aria, Vic’s girlfriend.” She said. Kellin smiled at her and took her hand.
“Nice to meet you finally. Vic has been talking nonstop about you.” Kellin said with a smile. “He was not lying when you said you are fucking gorgeous. My god you are beautiful.”
“Thanks.” She smiled. Gabe, Justin, Jesse and Jack all stood up then.
“We’re the rest of the Sleeping with Sirens.” Gabe said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. Enjoy. Or not.