Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Chapter Twenty Eight

Aria awoke to something scooting in between her and Vic. She cracked an eye open to see a black and brown head wiggling up to her. She looked at it, puzzled.
“Kellin?” She said as Vic grumbled in his sleep and opening his eyes also.
“Kellin?” Vic repeated. Kellin popped his head up and smiled so brightly at the two of them.
“God, do you two spoon close enough? Getting up here and between you two is near impossible. And damn, you sleep like two rocks.” Kellin told them when he finally pushed all the way in-between them. He turned to Aria. “Good morning. Can I call you Ariel? You kind of look like her.”
“Uh, sure. Why did you decide to crawl into our bed?” Aria asked, giving him a sidelong glance.
“Well, at first I was just going to come wake you up, but then you guys just looked so comfy that I wanted to join you. Thank god you’re both dressed. That’d be weird.”
“That’s it, I’m sleeping naked form now on.” Vic muttered.
“Ariel, will you tell Vic here that he is disgusting?” Kellin asked Aria.
“Why are you calling me Ariel?” Aria sighed.
“You have red hair!” Kellin told her, pulling on a strand to show her.
“I’m getting down now. Its beyond cramped up here.” Vic announced, then hopped off the bed. Kellin rolled onto his side, propping his head up on his hand and smiling at Aria.
“So how is your day going so far?” He asked.
“Is this a normal thing for you?” Aria asked.
“What?”
“Crawling into people’s beds like it’s the most normal thing in the world.” Aria clarified as Mike came into the room and crawled into the bed also.
“Are we having a sleepover?” He asked. “Did you bring snacks?” He asked Kellin.
“What is going on with you guys today?” Aria sighed. Mike shrugged, pulling nerds from his pocket and offering some to Kellin and Aria.
“Why is everyone on my bed?” Vic said, coming back into the room, hair damp.
“We’re pillow talking.” Mike told him with his mouth full of nerds.
“I can’t get off the bed. I’m stuck up here, held hostage.” Aria told him.
“Oh here.” Mike said, then grabbed her arms and somehow hoisted her over Kellin and Mike. “Vic, catch your girlfriend.” He grunted. Vic held his arms out as Mike let her go over the edge, sending her into Vic’s arms. Vic caught her, easing her down onto her feet.
“Thanks.” Aria said, her heart pounding. Vic smiled at her, leaving his hands on her hips.
“We’re going to stay up here and chat about life. Maybe build a fort.” Kellin said. Mike held up two thumbs and grinned widely.
“You have fun.” Vic told them, easing Aria out the door.
“Bye Ariel!” Kellin hollered. Vic looked around, then pushed Aria into the bathroom, shutting the door behind them.
“Jaime and Tony are out, Mike and Kellin are in the bedroom.” Vic turned on the shower. “Come shower with me.”
“I don’t know.” Aria said hesitantly as Vic slid his arms around her waist and under her shirt, skimming his fingertips over her skin. Aria breathed out, resting her head on his shoulder. Vic rubbed her shoulders, and then back down to her sides, holding her hips as he hovered his mouth over hers. Aria slid her hands up his chest, looking into his eyes. She licked her upper lip, and then stretched to close the distance in between their mouths.
Vic lowered his hands and rubbed her thighs, sliding them up the back to her butt, gripping it tightly before tangling his hands in her hair. Aria sighed against his mouth and arched against him, gripping his shoulders. Vic reached behind him and turned the water on, then pulled away from Aria. She dropped her hands down to her sides and cocked her head at him with a smile before pulling her shirt off and chucking her shorts off to the side. She slid her bra off slowly, one strap at a time before turning around to unhook it, keeping her back to him. She heard the sound of a zipper going down, then the whisper of Vic’s clothes falling to the floor. Vic’s hand eased around her waist, skimming over her hips and gliding to her inner thighs, gently going over her core. Aria shuddered at his touch, leaning her head back onto his chin as he slid her panties off. Aria stepped out of them and allowed Vic to pull her under the spray.
“Too hot, too cold?” Vic asked as Aria tilted her head into the spray, letting her hair and face.
“It’s fine.” Aria said, stepping against Vic, placing her hands on the side of his face and kissing him. Vic responded by cradling her whole body in his arms, easing her back so they were both in the spray. Vic cupped her breasts in his hands, running his thumbs over her nipples. Aria dropped her head down and bit down on his collarbone, nibbling her way up his neck.
Vic groaned as Aria nibbled on his ear, tugging on his earlobe with her teeth. Vic lowered his hands to her hips, guiding her hips against his. He palmed her core with his hand, sliding his palm slowly over her. Aria rocked her hips closer to him, pressing down against his hand as she bit down on her lip. Vic dropped down to his knees suddenly, easing her back against the wall of the shower. Aria tilted her head back as Vic eased her thighs apart.
“Oh…god…” Aria panted as Vic kissed her lips, pulling them into his mouth and sucking on them, flicking his tongue inside of her. She wound her hands in his hair as he intensified and Aria bit back a moan. Vic eased back as Aria began to quiver. He kissed her neck slowly, then her lips. She took this moment to ease him back against the opposite wall. Now it was her turn to drop to her knees. She met Vic’s eyes and kissed the tip of him before opening her mouth and swallowing him down. Aria teased him with her mouth, dragging her teeth softly over him.
Vic grabbed Aria’s shoulders and sank down to her, easing her back onto the shower floor. He rained kisses across her breasts, and down to her stomach. He felt her stomach muscles clench and he went back up to her mouth. Aria planted a foot around his back and rubbed against him. He pulled away from her and eased her up to stand again. Aria threw her arms around his neck as Vic lifted her up and sliding himself inside her. Aria arched back and bit her nails into his back. They increased intensity until both of them fell over the edge, Vic pouring inside of her. Vic dropped his head onto her shoulder and Aria rested her head on his shoulder. They remained like that for a few more minutes until Aria eased back, grimacing as they pulled apart. Vic grabbed a bar of soap and advanced on her.
“You relax and let me wash you.” He said, his voice hoarse. Aria leaned against the wall as Vic knelt down and began washing her feet and up her leg. She closed her eyes as she breathing slowed, feeling the soap bar ease over her skin. The water began getting cold and Aria opened her eyes, then grabbed the shampoo and scrubbed it into her hair.
“The waters getting cold. I’m going to wash my hair.” Aria explained when Vic looked up at her. He nodded and put the soap down when he finished as Aria washed the conditioner from her hair. Vic shut off the water when Aria finished before he grabbed her a towel and wrapped her in it, kissing her on the forehead as he did so. Aria smiled softly at him before reaching two fingers out and resting them on his lips.
“I love you.” She said before kissing him.
“I love you too.” He said in between the kisses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meow.