Sequel: Hold My Heart
Status: Finished.

She Could Make Hell Feel Just Like Home

Epilogue

Aria let out a nervous sigh, wringing her hands together nervously. A knock came on the door and it swung open and Jessica and Katelynn came in. Katelynn immediately covered her face.
“You look amazing.” She said from behind her hand. Jessica nodded in agreement and ushered Aria to sit down and she came up behind her and began fixing her hair.
“Are you nervous?” She asked, leaning down and meeting Aria’s eyes in the mirror.
“That’s one word for it.” Aria answered, smoothing her hands over her dress’ skirt.
“Don’t be. Nothing will go wrong here, we’ll make sure of that. As your bridesmaids, we have to.” She said with a smile. “I got Jaime to behave today too. He’s going to remain stoic and calm.”
“Kellin is going to be quiet the whole ceremony too.” Katelynn said as Jessica finished Aria’s hair and stepped back.
“Let’s see now.” Katelynn ordered.
Aria stood up and looked over at herself in the full length mirror. She wore a white strapless dress that was long in the back and shorter in the front. Her hair was in a slightly curled, messy up-do.
“Perfect. Just perfect.” Jessica said as another knock came at the door and Frenchi came in, followed by Mike.
“You look nice.” Mike remarked.
“Right back at you.” Aria said. “We almost ready? If I stay here any longer I’m going to lose my shit.” Aria said.
“Perfect, because it’s time to walk down the aisle. I’m here to pick up your bridesmaids.” He took Frenchi under his arm. “Your dad is waiting for you.” He led the girls out as Aria’s dad came in.
“You ready?” He asked, embracing her.
“Yeah, is mom here too?”
“She was, ah, busy.” He said, rubbing the back of his neck. “But I’m here, so hopefully that’s enough.” Aria smiled and nodded, linking her arm within his and allowing him to lead her from the room.
The doors leading onto the beach opened before them and outside. There was a small breeze, and white sheer cloths fluttered in the breeze. Aria took a deep breath when she saw Vic, her heart pounding.
Aria and her father walked up to the archway, a woven wood arch, covered in white and red flowers. She gave her dad a hug when they reached the alter, and Vic took both of her hands in his, as the priest began reciting the vows.
“Fuck yeah.” Aria said with a grin when the priest asked her if she took Vic’s hand in marriage. The priest glared at her disapprovingly. “I mean, I do.” Aria said, stifling a laugh. Vic slid her ring on her finger and Aria did the same to him, and then stepped into Vic’s open arms, kissing him.
~~
Aria followed Vic out to the waiting car, her heels clicking against the pavement. Vic opened the door for her gallantly, and gestured grandly for her to get in.
“Is this going to be a permanent thing? Because if it is, I approve.” Aria said, sliding into the car. Vic shut the door behind her and got in on the other side, tapping the window between them and the driver for him to go.
“I can do it all the time if you want, but this time I just want to see your butt in the dress. It looks wonderful, by the way.” He laughed.
“I married this.” Aria laughed, leaning over and kissing him.
“You sure did, and I’m glad.” He answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok thats it. Look for the next one to follow. It's going to be a lot shorter but yeah.