Status: New c:

Scenery Is Nothin' More Than Poetry

swim out to where you were flown in

A feeling started setting into the pit of my stomach when the plane started to land, so I just figured it was my body adjusting to the landing from being in the air for a period of time. I jumped out of my seat and grabbed my carryon bag and went to go fetch my dog and my suitcase.

Once I had stepped out, I waited for the car I was supposed to wait for. I could feel Fox moving around in his kennel letting out a low whine. Standing there for what felt like an hour a… well, I’d say RV but it looked more like a giant bus. My eyes scanned over the side seeing the solid black color, no special writing for anything like that. Just a simple black color with a faded out gray stripe going throughout it.

The door opened and head of blonde hair popped out.

“You Shaye?”

“I could be anyone else out here waiting for a ride. But I doubt anyone else would be out here at the crack of dawn.”

“Come on in, Shaye,” the guys smiled at me and then stepped out to help get my stuff into the bus. I stopped myself from fully getting in when I got a view of the inside. It looked like someone could live in here, which is what I would be doing in the next few months. There was a long hallway leading to the back of the bus with bunks on either side. A couch and a TV set sat in front of the bus with a wall blocking the stairs leading into the bus from view.

“Uh, do you mind if I let Fox out for a bit? I imagine he has to take a pee,” I said with slight amusement in my voice. The blonde man just laughed at me and nodded his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of an update chapter. And I kind of wanted to leave it at that. I haven't been updating much because I get ideas for things in the future of the story... with no idea and how to get there. Please tell I'm not the only one who this happens D:

Anyways, sorry for the shortness, I'm working on another chapter right now that WILL be longer. But I thought you guys deserved a chapter after about a month's hiatus.

I love you all <3