Status: Updated: May 30, 2012 // 105 comments for the next one :)

Picture Perfect

Chapter Eleven

Zayn stood alone in the empty living room of the suite we were staying in while in Detroit. Liam, Harry, Niall and Louis were away in their rooms, packing up in order to go to the next destination on the tour - Chicago. Zayn's usual smirk was replaced with a frown. As he saw me enter the living room, he looked down and mumbled something I couldn't process.

"Zayn, wait." I took a hesitant step toward him as his eyes locked on mine, causing me to lose control of myself. "Talk to me."

"Me? Talk? You're the one that's been ignoring me. If anyone should talk its you!" he spat angrily. This was a side of Zayn I had never seen before and it frightened me quite a bit. Seeing someone who became your best friend in such a short time be a stubborn asshole is quite the wake up call.

"Zayn, no," I managed to say after a good minute of silence.

"Don't say that. You're the one who hasn't said anything to me in a week." He shuffled in his position, showing that he was uncomfortable.

"What was I supposed to do Zayn?!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have ran away? Maybe you shouldn't have come out on the balcony. You shouldn't have come out the second you realized it was me. Or maybe, you shouldn't have tried to get even with me by staging a realistic kiss between you and Liam. However, first and foremost, you shouldn't have made me... Never mind," Zayn finished, lowering his head. He managed to look me straight in the eye the entire time he nearly yelled at me, an angry glow in his eyes.

"Never mind what?" I pressed.

"Never mind means never mind."

"Zayn, don't act like a fucking brat." His eyes narrowed as I shouted at him.

"Brat? Clearly you haven't seen the way you've been acting!" Zayn chuckled his halfhearted chuckle full of spite.

"I'm not the one who kissed me! How do you expect me to look you in the eye or even talk to you when the only thing on my mind is that kiss?!" I quickly clasped my hands over my mouth, wishing I could take back what I'd just said. The look of anger in Zayn's eyes changed. A new look of want took over, making him look determined as he took a step towards me.

"What did you say?"

"I said nothing." His hands snaked around mine as he closed the slight distance between us.

"What did you say?" He repeated through gritted teeth.

The look in his eyes immediately intensified as he inched slowly towards me. All I could smell was Zayn. All I could see was Zayn's perfectly shaped lips. He slowly licked his lips. "If you don't want this, stop me now."

Through the shock of Zayn's roughness, I couldn't muster any words. Incoherent mumbles of gibberish were the only thing I could manage to say. "Ugh, adefg, ehm, erm..."

With no protest from my behalf, Zayn crashed his lips onto mine, slowly moving them in harmony. The gut feeling that was abundant one week ago found its way back into my system. To my surprise, the feeling of nauseousness wasn't pushing Zayn away from me while screaming profanities toward him. Instead, the feeling was causing butterflies to flutter around in my stomach. I wriggled my hands free from Zayn's grasp and attached them around his neck, standing on my tip toes. His fingers freely laced their way through my hair as his tongue danced across my bottom lip. Reluctantly, I allowed him access as he walked us over to the couch.

A steamy make out later, as we both pulled away, smiles grazed upon both of our faces. I stared at the tanned boy on top of me as I bit my lip, craving more. Zayn smirked his beautiful smirk - something I hadn't seen in a week - before starting to climb off me. I watched as he repositioned himself on the opposite side of the couch, pulling me with him causing me to fall back on his muscular abdomen. His fingers laced once more through my hair.

I was the one to break the lovely silence. "So where does this leave us?"

"Wherever you want it to leave us," he stated calmly, brushing his fingertips across my arms, creating a massive amount of goosebumps.

"But we've only known each other for two weeks..." I trailed off, finding myself at a loss of words.

"In those two weeks I managed to gain a best friend. And make an ass out of myself in front of her," Zayn chuckled as he recalled the events that occurred exactly one week ago.

"But what if something happens?"

"Then let it be." His body shifted below me, instantly making it more comfortable as I buried my face into his abdomen. My arms found their way around Zayn's body, clasping him closer to me.

Did I really like this?

"I don't know. Do you?" Zayn chuckled, causing me to feel the vibrations of his laughter as it roared through his body.

"Did I seriously just say that out loud?" I giggled, my face reddening.

"Yeah, but it was quite adorable," he admitted, leaving the room in a silence. Zayn's fingertips occasionally grazed upon my arms, sending shivers down my spine every time. After a couple minutes of silence, the doors to each boys individual room opened and closed loudly. Zayn and I scrambled to opposite sides of the leather sofa but were caught halfway through my meek attempt to unwrap my arms from around him.

"So I see you two have made up. Am I going to be replaced again?" Niall questioned, a tone of mock betrayal in his voice. Over the week where I was giving Zayn the silent treatment, Niall had taken to his role as my 'best friend' in the band. A quite pointless role, seeing as how the whole band was my best friend.

"I could never replace you, my sweet Niall." I reached out to grab his cheek, squeezing it like a little baby's. "We didn't even make up," I added, lying.

"Please. As if we didn't just walk in on you cuddling up next to our little buddy, Zayn, over there," Louis stated with a serious face regardless of the fact his voice was laced with a joking tone.

My cheeks instantaneously flushed to a bright pink coloring, heating up in the process. I felt Zayn stand up and wrap his arms around me. "Well, cat's out of the bag, I suppose..."

The smile couldn't stop spreading upon my face even if I tried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best, but you guys deserved an update!
Hehe I saw the boys on Saturday. It was pretty cool. :)
I WAS THINKING OF DOING AN INTERVIEW FOR ONE OF THE NEXT CHAPTERS SO LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION!
Whatever, you guys know what to do - comment and subscribe!