Status: Active

When You're Gone

Bruised And Scarred

P.O.V of Mary-Lynnette

After hearing Ash saying that this madness is still not over. I just feel tired from everything. Ash and I both slept in the same bed. But no sex just sleep and feeling Ash's arms around me. I don't think I'm ready for sex especially with a vampire. Even though I love Ash he knows I'm not ready yet and he respects that.

Morning came and I saw that I'm alone in bed. Ash is gone, but when the door opened I saw Ash with a tray full of yummy breakfast. " Hey angel I thought I make you something special since we've been separated for such a long time," he said. I'm just surprised cause Ash is nothing like this. " Thanks Ash why don't you join me ," I say. " No thanks and besides this is all for you," he said. We both smiled at each other. I stared at that beautiful face and realized this is just temporary.

I'm just human while Ash is a vampire who can live forever. We are already talked about this and Ash refused to change me in to a vampire,He just can't. Besides I'm not like Hannah when death greets me in the face my soul doesn't get reincarnated. Ash can what I feel right now. Ash and I are soulmates there's no hiding anything.

Ash has ever changing eyes it changes depending on his mood. Now he's eyes is full of concern. He sat right next to me and asked " What's the matter angel?" I answered "I just want all of this craziness to be over." There was long silence, he put he's arms around me and said " I swear to God everything will go back to normal."

There was a knocked at the door. Ash went to opened the door. Quinn looking well rested. " Ash, King Thierry wants us to meet him in the lobby," Quinn said. "Fine I'll be there in a minute," I answered. Quinn went straight down to the lobby.

"You better go down to meet Thierry," I say. But to be honest a part of me wants him to leave and another part wants him to stay. I want to be alone to think about on how much my life has changed when I met Ash. And I want him to stay because I'm afraid that he will never come back. " Okay but when I get back let's talk about what's bothering you," Ash said.

After Ash left, I showered and got dressed and I just stand on the balcony admiring the city view. I wonder if my parents still think I'm in college. Did the Dean told them that I mysteriously disappeared. Suddenly there was loud knocking on the door. When I opened the door there I saw Rowan, Kestrel and Jade looks like they've been attacked. The 3 girls are Ash's sisters, and I can't believe someone would do that to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading and just wait for the next chapter =)